What's Trump Done Now?


Twila
+1
#91
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post


...so you're defending the accuracy and integrity of the Washington Post here right?

Can you prove it wrong?

Donald Trump complains that

Trump Claims He's Treated 'Unfairly' Amid Comey Memo, Intel Sharing Fallout | NBC New York

poor trump, he simply can't win for loosing constantly.

Glavin: Nobody's excited for Trump's visit to the Middle East
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#92
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Your Alt-Reich buddies seem to have abandoned the forum, leaving you all alone to defend the indefencible. Didn't you get the memo? Missing out on the usual Locutus/Danbones/Eagle Crack/Coby/daSleeper/MHz/pgs ultra-right circle jerk?

Again, i know you are thick, let me repeat myself. Ive never tryed defending Trump. Ive always simply enjoyed how worked up you all get over nothing. Ive enjoyed how sensitive snowflakes are to every little thing he does. Its good popcorn forum entertainment. .

Im just enjoying how pathetic most of you are.

Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Instead we have a bunch of whiners calling for Trump's impeachment day after day hour after hour , talk about a circle jerk .

I think you have a good point

Im not really shocked at anything that has transpired in the first 6 month of Trumps victory. This is exactly what i expected would happen really. Im not sure why anyone is having a meltdown. This was fairly the most predictable outcome imaginable.

But please, do continue with you're sky is falling meltdown. Im immensely amused by you simpletons.
 
Corduroy
+1
#93
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

ok.

I've read though that the taxpayers are still getting screwed though.

JLM is trying to advocate fascism. It tricks fools like JLM to think it works for them. They get screwed and they still love it.
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#94
I enjoy the fact Trump has fired head of CIA. The secret police who has been pulling strings in Washington for so many years. Its by far the most gutsy move any president has ever pulled. Im not at all surprised that the CIA who has propaganda power is running 1 million anti Trump articles in response to this firing

There is much more happening then you're simple minds know

The first thing i told my wife when he fired Head of CIA.

I said watch the blowback. The CIA propaganda will be in full spin. And sure enough.

Think about it. The CIA is the number one Propaganda agency in the world. I predict 1 million more anti Trump articles will be published.

And watch all the easily manipulated so easily influenced by the CIA.

I dont care for Trump. But im not at all convinced about anything that's published recently after such a gigantic political move as Trump has made. . Fired the head of puppets master CIA. Fuk. That's entertainment

And yes. I think that all the people who jumped on this bandwagon are simpleton and easily manipulated
 
Corduroy
+1
#95
Will your expert opinion and analysis of the situation be at all changed when learn that Trump didn't fire the head of CIA?
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#96
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

Will your expert opinion and analysis of the situation be at all changed when learn that Trump didn't fire the head of CIA?

Could add a different layer. But thats not my point.

My point is, people have to stop and think for themselves, what just happened? Instead of simply listening to what you are being told to believe.
 
Corduroy
#97
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Could add a different layer. But thats not my point.

My point is, people have to stop and think for themselves, what just happened? Instead of simply listening to what you are being told to believe.

Right, so instead of being told Trump fired the head of the FBI, you "thought for yourself" and believe Trump fired the head of the CIA.
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#98
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

Right, so instead of being told Trump fired the head of the FBI, you "thought for yourself" and believe Trump fired the head of the CIA.

Correct FBI. My mistake.

The CIA is not internal investigation.

Not that it changes anything I've said. It all still applies exactly the same way
 
Corduroy
+1
#99
Did you make that mistake because you thought for yourself or because you believed what you were told?
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#100
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

Did you make that mistake because you thought for yourself or because you believed what you were told?

More of a honest mistake.

Due to simple distraction, maybe.

It's easy to get distracted when you have so many equations running in you're head
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#101
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

More of a honest mistake.

Due to simple distraction, maybe.

It's easy to get distracted when you have so many equations running in you're head

Are you filling in for someone? You have a posting style like Eagle Crack's except that it's twice as gormless.
 
Corduroy
+1
#102
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

More of a honest mistake.

That's thinking for yourself.
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#103
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Are you filling in for someone? You have a posting style like Eagle Crack's except that it's twice as gormless.

No, the conspiracy doesn't run that deep
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#104
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

No, the conspiracy doesn't run that deep

"Deep" is what you don't run.
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#105
It is a interesting time for sure. Trump just shook the Tree a lot harder then its ever been shook .

Good time to gather information.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#106
Good time to scoop up the nutbars and launch them to Saturn.
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#107
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

"Deep" is what you don't run.

It's easy to spot the clueless during times like these.

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Good time to scoop up the nutbars and launch them to Saturn.

You'll have to excuse us Curious, intelligent people are having a conversation.
 
Corduroy
+2
#108
Guy calling people clueless literally on the same page where he said Trump fired the head of the CIA.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#109
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

JLM is trying to advocate fascism. It tricks fools like JLM to think it works for them. They get screwed and they still love it.


Sheesh, I'm starting to get confused.....................you think I'm a Fascist and Cannucklehead accuses me of being a Dipper! Maybe you two should get together and figure out which one it is. Didn't realize the two were so similar.
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#110
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

Guy calling people clueless literally on the same page where he said Trump fired the head of the CIA.

Sorry, i gave your to much credit again.


I though i was having a conversation with someone intelligent
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#111
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

Right, so instead of being told Trump fired the head of the FBI, you "thought for yourself" and believe Trump fired the head of the CIA.


Basically the same thing, Corduroy, one is domestic the other is international! Maybe you should do a little reading up! (after you figure out if I'm a Fascist or a Dipper)
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#112
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Basically the same thing, Corduroy, one is domestic the other is international! Maybe you should do a little reading up! (after you figure out if I'm a Fascist or a Dipper)

Dont do the same mistake i did, and gove her to much credit. She's as dumb as a stump
 
Corduroy
+2
#113
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Sheesh, I'm starting to get confused.....................you think I'm a Fascist and Cannucklehead accuses me of being a Dipper! Maybe you two should get together and figure out which one it is. Didn't realize the two were so similar.

You are a member of Trump's personality cult. You love him and you love everything he does. You don't want pesky things like the rulesof law or democracy or checks and balances to get in the way of him exercising power. You're a fascist buddy. Sorry to break it to you.
Last edited by Corduroy; May 17th, 2017 at 06:22 PM..
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#114
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

You are a member of Trump's personality cult. You love him and you love everything he does. You don't want pesky things like the rulesof law or democracy or check and balances to get in the way of him exercising power. You're a fascist buddy. Sorry to break it to you.

Do you believe every exaggeration you just typed?

You would have to be having a emotional meltdown to believe every exaggeration you just typed.
 
Corduroy
+1
#115
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Basically the same thing, Corduroy, one is domestic the other is international! Maybe you should do a little reading up! (after you figure out if I'm a Fascist or a Dipper)

A major difference between the FBI and the CIA is that Trump fired the head of one and not the other. Fine to make the mistake. It proves you haven't been paying attention, which is fine too. But if you're going to be a pompous ass, you kinda have to know what you're talking about, or else you look like a clown.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#116
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Dont do the same mistake i did, and gove her to much credit. She's as dumb as a stump


I'm not certain she's quite that bad, but easily confused for sure!
 
Corduroy
+4
#117
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Do you believe every exaggeration you just typed?

I like JLM. It's why I keep responding to him when I routinely ignore others who have the same beliefs. He seems to me to be a decent person at the heart of it. I can't say the same for most other Trump supporters here. I wouldn't call him a fascist lightly. It seems obvious now that his love of Trump has made him an accidental supporter of totalitarianism.
Last edited by Corduroy; May 17th, 2017 at 06:39 PM..
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#118
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

I like JLM. It's why I keep responding to him when I routinely ignore others who have the same beliefs. He seems to me to be a decent person at the heart of it. I can't say the same for most other Trump supporters here. I wouldn't call him a fascist lightly. It seems obvious now that his love of Trump has made him an accidental supporter of totalitarianism.

How is his totalitarianism any different then you're totalitarianism?

The democratic system is nothing more then a shared totalitarianism. Its simplythe other totalitarians turn atm.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#119
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

I like JLM. It's why I keep responding to him when I routinely ignore others who have the same beliefs. He seems to me to be a decent person at the heart of it. I can't say the same for most other Trump supporters here. I wouldn't call him a fascist lightly. It seems obvious now that his love of Trump has made him an accidental supporter of totalitarianism.


My philosophy is pretty simple but let me preface that by saying Trump is in an environment he's not exactly suited to & even if he keeps his job it's going to take a while for him to fit the mold. I don't think that I "love" Trump is a totally accurate description but I do like a couple of things about him. From what I can tell he appears to be on the side of working folks for # 1 and for #2 I think as much as protocol will allow he'll at least try to do what he says he's going to do. #3 his campaign promises coincide with my beliefs - basically boiling down to "charity begins at home". The main down side of Trump is he's too impetuous for his own good. Much as everyone predicts he'll be "walking", I think he'll be where he is 6 months from now.

Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Really now NBC and CNN are FakeNews, give me a break..


I don't recall saying that! Don't put words in my mouth. How much of the news is recording actual events and how much of the news is interpretation?
 
Kreskin
+1
#120
What did the Twitter Troll manage to screw up today?