What's Trump Done Now?


B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#61
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

You confuse defending with my enjoyment of you're meltdown. The only value Trump has for me is how distressed he makes sensitive snowflakes.

Snowflake, ah Ha!! As opposed to being a snivelling little weak-ass narcissists like you..

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Your Alt-Reich buddies seem to have abandoned the forum, leaving you all alone to defend the indefencible. Didn't you get the memo? Missing out on the usual Locutus/Danbones/Eagle Crack/Coby/daSleeper/MHz/pgs ultra-right circle jerk?

LOL they know they backed a retard.. some are still to stupid to get it..




Oh and it just keeps getting better..

Trump reportedly asked Comey to consider imprisoning members of the press




Nazi Germany 2.0

It’s a dictatorship in the making...
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#62
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Your Alt-Reich buddies seem to have abandoned the forum, leaving you all alone to defend the indefencible. Didn't you get the memo? Missing out on the usual Locutus/Danbones/Eagle Crack/Coby/daSleeper/MHz/pgs ultra-right circle jerk?

Instead we have a bunch of whiners calling for Trump's impeachment day after day hour after hour , talk about a circle jerk .
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
+2
#63
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

You defend him all you want.. the fact is Trump is a failure, and his followers are trying anything to distract from the topic (namely you). Talk about Triggered..

Trump isn't really a failure as such. He is proof that the whole US political system is dysfunctional and needs serious overhaul. That being the main reason I like him being Prez.
 
TenPenny
#64
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Looks like nothing too important (from what I can gather watching Rosie Barton) but enough to drive a lot of busy bodies to distraction. It's been 6 months since the election, you'd think people would be getting used to him by now. "There's bigger fish to fry"!



Nothing too important.


The lengths some people go to, when they're defending Trump, are amazing.
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
#65
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

Nothing too important.


The lengths some people go to, when they're defending Trump, are amazing.

The lengths some people go to to claim Trump has done something wrong is truly amazing.
 
TenPenny
+1
#66
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

The lengths some people go to to claim Trump has done something wrong is truly amazing.



Indeed, it is. However, lately, people don't have to go to any lengths, he acknowledges it himself.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#67
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

The lengths some people go to to claim Trump has done something wrong is truly amazing.


I think one of the biggest problems today is people aren't selective enough as to which tidbits of news they believe.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#68
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I think one of the biggest problems today is people aren't selective enough as to which tidbits of news they believe.

Really now NBC and CNN are FakeNews, give me a break..
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#69
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Really now NBC and CNN are FakeNews, give me a break..

No CNN and NBC are definitely not fake news , they are as accurate and truthful as FOX .
 
TenPenny
+1
#70
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I think one of the biggest problems today is people aren't selective enough as to which tidbits of news they believe.



You mean that people have the nerve to not believe Trump's definition of fake news?


God, you're funny. He could shit in your mouth, and you'd claim it wasn't true, it was fake news.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#71
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

No CNN and NBC are definitely not fake news , they are as accurate and truthful as FOX .

I'm not sure I should trust anything posted by one of the Trump ultra-right circle-Jerk FakeNews crowd...

#pgsFakeNews


Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Your Alt-Reich buddies seem to have abandoned the forum, leaving you all alone to defend the indefencible. Didn't you get the memo? Missing out on the usual Locutus/Danbones/Eagle Crack/Coby/daSleeper/MHz/pgs ultra-right circle jerk?

 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#72
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post



God, you're funny. He could shit in your mouth, and you'd claim it wasn't true, it was fake news.


I think I pretty much have the Donald pegged to a tee!
 
MHz
#73
You trying for the fattest thread ever?? (in just his 1st year) So far in his non-intervention doctrine he god a Commando killed in Yemen, killed untold number of civilians in Syrian and Iraq, Mosul mostly. Once a pattern emerges from what appears to be random use of some 'new toys' the only target in sight would be civilians on American soil. Trump's version of WWIII lasted 1 single day and lack of a stellar performance of their mainstream cruise weapon ended it before some cities an the American motherland were smoking ruins as in Dresden smoking.

Firing a lot of people doesn't get rid of the chaff, firing them and criminal prosecution to follow is the addition that would start the stamped for the exit door. Most political and banking crooks in the US already have an escape plan and the ones that don't are called the 'fall guys' aka 'pound of flesh.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#74
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

I'm not sure I should trust anything posted by one of the Trump ultra-right circle-Jerk FakeNews crowd...

#pgsFakeNews

No left wing circle jerk hear eh ! Mentalylost , BOOMerang , |Curious Canuck , LonePUP , Twilla Bird , Ocean breezy . Nope no circle jerking going on .
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#75
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

No left wing circle jerk hear eh ! Mentalylost , BOOMerang , |Curious Canuck , LonePUP , Twilla Bird , Ocean breezy . Nope no circle jerking going on .

Yeah, maybe so.. but we aren't tea bagging Trudeau like your tea bagging Trump.

If Trudeau fukks up, I'll say it.. he's not perfect, but he's trying and he's NOT trump.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#76
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Yeah, maybe so.. but we aren't tea bagging Trudeau like your tea bagging Trump.

If Trudeau fukks up, I'll say it.. he's not perfect, but he's trying and he's NOT trump.

Can't get away from the homosexual slurs eh ? Teabagging , I saw what you did . O so very politically correct .
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#77
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Can't get away from the homosexual slurs eh ? Teabagging , I saw what you did . O so very politically correct .

Oh like your childish insinuations that I'm beating the meat while posting on Hump Day Hottie..

...and what a circle jerk is pretty gay.. no outrage on that post.. and it wasn't my post..

Your running around on this forum following me.. talk about triggered.. poor little boy.
 
Twila
+1
#78
US to replace national anthem with the Benny Hill theme:

US to replace national Anthem with the Benny Hill theme
 
MHz
#79
Washington Post: Trump Leaked ISIS Secrets to the Russians That Are So Sensitive, We Can't Even Talk About Them
 
TenPenny
+2
#80
Trump doesn't seem to understand that he isn't a dictator; people don't pledge loyalty to HIM, and he doesn't get to decide what is suitable to discuss with foreign powers. It's supposed to be vetted by the intelligence services.


Some insider reports suggest that he doesn't pay attention to what he reads or what he is told in briefing sessions, so he doesn't really know what he's talking about much of the time.


He certainly comes across that way. He has no concept of what the job is, or how to actually do anything now that he's there.
 
MHz
#81
A Dictator doesn't run on a platform. The platform comes as hindsight. PR ratings don't mean much to a dictaror either. Nor does being controlled by outside influences.

 
petros
#82
And as of today Cheslea (Bradley) Manning is a free whatever.
 
TenPenny
#83
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

A Dictator doesn't run on a platform.



History wasn't your strong suit, I take it.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
#84
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

. He has no concept of what the job is, or how to actually do anything now that he's there.


That is VERY questionable, he's just doing the job the way it SHOULD be done and NOT the way a bunch of f**king bureaucraps would like to see it done. He just doesn't give a fiddler's f**k about political correctness!
 
Twila
+1
#85
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

That is VERY questionable, he's just doing the job the way it SHOULD be done and NOT the way a bunch of f**king bureaucraps would like to see it done. He just doesn't give a fiddler's f**k about political correctness!

Clearly he's doing the job the way HE thinks it should be done. He's learning the hard way that the laws and constitution disagree with his view. IT's NOT how a democracy operates though. You do know that, don't you?
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
#86
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

Clearly he's doing the job the way HE thinks it should be done. He's learning the hard way that the laws and constitution disagree with his view. IT's NOT how a democracy operates though. You do know that, don't you?


I understand perfectly, Twila, it's just that it's high time it all changed. The taxpayer is getting screwed while a million bureaucrats screw up a whole bunch of unnecessary stuff and get highly over paid for what they accomplish.
 
MHz
#87
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

History wasn't your strong suit, I take it.

I didn't have a strong suit. As one teach put it after looking at how I did my reports that needed to be submitted in 3 drafts. It was the 2nd draft that caught his attention. When I asked if that approach would be better in one occupation or another he said it didn't matter, I would keep at it until I was an expert in whatever I tackled. Too bad that is about time I took up drinking.

It is obvious that Trump is green and the ones in charge would rather it have been the Klingon that had won and then business could be done behind closed doors. His 'test' began in Yemen and from that point on it would be in his best interests if he is a quick study. So far he has given into TPTB and it led to a disaster of some sort that ended the operation. That he hasn't repeated the operation with more force shows that he does learn from his mistakes which is more than anybody since Johnson has. The US is a puppet on the world stage so even if a decline happens their masters are still in control and their plans do not hinge on America being the strongest nation on earth. That is a title that will be used for Israel one way or another.
Israel wants Trump to send the UN packing from NY so it can be relocated to Jerusalem under the pretext that UN181 made Jerusalem and International City, that is the same status the Vatican, the City of London and DC have at the moment. Having the UN and getting it to vote the way you want pretty much makes Israel the home of the World Police with them using UN to pass the policies that are in their best interest.
 
Twila
+2
#88
Trump has become the biggest snowflake ever


Trump said, “Look at the way I’ve been treated lately, especially by the media. No politician in history and I say this with great surety; no politician has been treated worse or more unfairly.”

Trump Throws A Humiliating Tantrum And Whines To Coast Guards Grads About Being Treated Unfairly

Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I understand perfectly, Twila, it's just that it's high time it all changed. The taxpayer is getting screwed while a million bureaucrats screw up a whole bunch of unnecessary stuff and get highly over paid for what they accomplish.

ok.

I've read though that the taxpayers are still getting screwed though.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#89
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Your Alt-Reich buddies seem to have abandoned the forum, leaving you all alone to defend the indefencible. Didn't you get the memo? Missing out on the usual Locutus/Danbones/Eagle Crack/Coby/daSleeper/MHz/pgs ultra-right circle jerk?

No:
we got tired of arguing with projectioning NAZI, brain ded idjits, such as yourself, Mr 100 days.

...geez, there you are, WRONG again eh?
sucks to be you...and being so "on display" and all...

Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

Trump has become the biggest snowflake ever


Trump said, “Look at the way I’ve been treated lately, especially by the media. No politician in history and I say this with great surety; no politician has been treated worse or more unfairly.”

Trump Throws A Humiliating Tantrum And Whines To Coast Guards Grads About Being Treated Unfairly



ok.

I've read though that the taxpayers are still getting screwed though.

...so you're defending the accuracy and integrity of the Washington Post here right?
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#90
Trump is raving lunatic. But he is just a distraction from what is really going on. Meanwhile the house Repukians are dismantling the social safety net and giving the country away to their rich puppet masters.
It is really incomprehensible that anybody would defend this blatant freak of nature and ignore the dismantling of their country.