What's Trump Done Now?


Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
#601
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Im glad we have a real man in the white house again finally. Women are fuking this country right up.

WTF do you smoke? Like honestly had a donkey kicked you in the head when you were a child?
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#602
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

WTF do you smoke? Like honestly had a donkey kicked you in the head when you were a child?

America was doing great until women fuked it all up.

Everything has been downhill since women got involved in men affairs.
 
Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
#603
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

America was doing great until women fuked it up.

If it looks like burnt plastic, smells like burnt plastic, its probably crack.

Put the pipe down...
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#604
Triggered

Women need to get back in the kitchen and shut the fuk up.
 
Twila
+1
#605
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

WTF do you smoke? Like honestly had a donkey kicked you in the head when you were a child?

He has a hate on for women. I think his wife keeps his balls in her purse or he lives with his mom. Meh
 
Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
#606
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Triggered

Women need to get back in the kitchen and shut the fuk up.

Lol I'm not triggered. You need to look in the mirror and give yourself a slap.

Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

He has a hate on for women. I think his wife keeps his balls in her purse or he lives with his mom. Meh

I agree.

He is probably a stay at home dad who has no useful skill set, who hates the fact his wife is the main bread maker.
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#607
Its a fact. America was a very successful continent when women respected men and didn't meddle in things That they have no reason to meddle in. Women need to worry about making lots of strong capable kids. Men handle the rest.

Changing that natural existence will guarantee you're own destruction.
 
Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
+1
#608
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Its a fact. America was a very successful continent when women respected men and didn't meddle in things That they have no reason to meddle in. Women need to worry about naking lots of strong capable kids. Men handle the rest.

Your that insecure over your masculinity, figures...

You need to grow a back bone like me

Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Changing that natural existence will guarantee you're own destruction.

Only those willing to change, survive...
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#609
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

Your that insecure over your masculinity, figures...

You need to grow a back bone like me

Its a fact. If i was insecure i wouldn't be so bold and tell it how it is.
 
Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
#610
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Its a fact. If i was insecure i wouldn't be so bold and tell it how it is.

You are not bold not by a long shot.
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#611
Changing anything that brings you're birth rates down lower then 2 children per couple is definitely not a good change in you're favour for survival. Thats a fact

Anything , any change that brings you're birth rate or quality of children down is a very bad change for you're society. That is a fact
 
Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
#612
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Changing anything that brings you're birth rates down lower then 2 children per couple is definitely not a good change in you're favour for survival. Thats a fact

You say survival. There are more of our species on this planet than ever before in our history.

Oh you meant our culture? Our culture is dominating anyways. Our way will survive more than you think.

Your an idiot
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#613
Our birth rates are down to dismal rates. And everyone is talking about how poor the quality of children are.

Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

You say survival. There are more of our species on this planet than ever before in our history.

Oh you meant our culture? Our culture is dominating anyways. Our way will survive more than you think.

Your an idiot

Domination as in 36% of Americans have stopped looking for a job?. Kids in their twenties have a unemployment rate of over 45%? That kind of domination?
 
captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+1
#614
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

People pick the weirdest things to worship.

Like global warming, huh?
 
Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
#615
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Our birth rates are down to dismal rates. And everyone is talking about how poor the quality of children are.



Domination as in 36% of Americans have stopped looking for a job?. Kids in their twenties have a unemployment rate of over 45%? That kind of domination?

You don't live in America dummy
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#616
Ill tell you what. Women should raise their kids, and let real men worry and run The presidency.
 
Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
+1
#617
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Ill tell you what. Women should raise their kids, and let real men worry and run The presidency.

My dad raised me equally like my mom did.

I earned 4 engineering diplomas, travelled the world getting paid and scored a job as a Metallurgist currently.

I'm surviving because my family is changing with the times.
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#618
While kids are using drugs in epidemic like proportions. Why the fuk don't women take care of their kids? Instead of trying to tell men how to run their presidency?

Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

My dad raised me equally like my mom did.

I earned 4 engineering diplomas, travelled the world getting paid and scored a job as a Metallurgist currently.

I'm surviving because my family is changing with the times.

Dosent look like its working out very well for the majority. Divorce rates have never been so high.

As un popular as it is to say. What im saying is the truth no one wants to hear. But its still a fact. As much as no one wants to listen.

Kids are very important. And we are making to few. And of to poor of quality.

Wtf are women doing???? Let men do their jobs and women start doing your job again.
 
Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
#619
Kids are fine. They're learning the proper skills in lieu with the changing world. Your only focusing on the few bad examples.
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#620
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

Kids are fine. They're learning the proper skills in lieu with the changing world. Your only focusing on the few bad examples.

Its a fact. Mathematical Fact. At current rates UK will be a majority Muslims population in 50 years. So will many other European countries. That's because Muslims haven't changed their natural role.

Not all change results in improvement.

Especialy any changes that result in negative numbers of birth rates or quality of children.
 
Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
#621
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Its a fact. Mathematical Fact. At current rates UK will be a majority Muslims population in 50 years. So will many other European countries. That's because they haven't changed their natural role.

Not all change results in improvement.


Oh yes the regression line on a graph... Those are always 100% right
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#622
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

Oh yes the regression line on a graph... Those are always 100% right

You know exactly what I'm saying, and you're even smart enough to know and understand what's happening.

It won't be long. Our society will be overrun by a other cultures who out populates and raises better quality children.

And simply because their women aren't wasting their time trying to be men, instead of doing what nature has always intended them to do.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#623
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Dosent look like its working out very well for the majority. Divorce rates have never been so high.


That's a fact and I'm not sure of the direct cause but one thing that baffles me these days, it seems more planning and expense goes toward the wedding than the marriage! When we got married 45 years ago, it was done for less than $100 and that included getting drunk.
 
Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
#624
I was being sarcastic because nothing is 100% predictable...
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#625
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

I was being sarcastic because nothing is 100% predictable...

If tendencies continues this is 100% predictable.

The same way its 100% predictable the sun will set in the west. If we follow the tendency that it has for every day of my life so far.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#626
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#627
In a time when children need much more attention from their mothers then normal, to give them a solid foundation to navigate our complex world, women have decided to abandon their kids in the pursuit of becoming men.

Anyone stupid enough to think this change will result in anything positive in our society is no smarter then a narcissist dimwit.

Not only are kids not getting attention they need. Cost of housing has jumped up to gobble the extra income women achieved by abandoning their kids.

At the same time the job market is shrinking considerably from technological advances @ the same time job seekers have doubled. And cheap labor costs of competitive globalization has also taken many jobs.

The result? Higher cost of living, and even less time & energy to raise healthy intelligent kids.

What will happen? Our society will implode.

Only a dumb €unt wouldn't see what is happening.

At the same time that life is getting much harder to navigate, Children have been given less attention to help cope with it...... Its easy to predict what will happen.

Raising as many intelligent children as possible is by far the most important job in any society. Thats why our species had evolved the way it has that a entire sex of the species was entirely dedicated to that most important job.
Last edited by Angstrom; Jun 7th, 2017 at 05:03 AM..
 
Tecumsehsbones
+2
#628
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Its a fact. America was a very successful continent when women respected men and didn't meddle in things

Then the whites showed up.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+2
#629
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

That's a fact and I'm not sure of the direct cause but one thing that baffles me these days, it seems more planning and expense goes toward the wedding than the marriage! When we got married 45 years ago, it was done for less than $100 and that included getting drunk.

... and you got to meet Elvis!
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#630
Quote:

Dosent look like its working out very well for the majority. Divorce rates have never been so high.

Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

That's a fact and I'm not sure of the direct cause but one thing that baffles me these days,

Speaking of facts. . .

Divorce rate in Canada:


Divorce rate in the U.S.:



Not that I expect Tweedledum and Tweedledumber to be affected by facts.