What's Trump Done Now?

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by WLDB View Post

If he was a dictator he'd be locking up people who oppose him.

He's demanding loyalty oaths from people around him, like the director of the FBI. Rather than investigating HIM, Trump demands that the leakers and whistle blowers be hunted down. We'll see of he demands their arrests but I wouldn't put it past him.

DaSleeper
+1
So revealing information about ISIS or other terrorists is now treason???
Oh my!

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Oh my!

Yep, Its only getting sillier every second

Its a total snowflakes meltdown

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation

Oh my!

Aiding and abetting the enemy in colusion, conspiracy, connivance, complicity, intrigue, plotting secrets... yup fits the bill.

Lock him up!!

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Aiding and abetting the enemy in colusion, conspiracy, connivance, complicity, intrigue, plotting secrets... yup fits the bill.

Lock him up!!

What do you think? Did he make a deal with his master in Mordor to break up NATO?

Lethal injection?

taxslave
Free Thinker
Is there some criteria as to what the Prez can show and to whom? Just because some alphabet agency declares something classified doesn't necessarily mean that it should be. I know we have some retarded laws about privacy in Canada. A's an example I can walk into the Forestry office and look at their maps to identify a piece of property and get the boundaries and legal description from them but they are not permitted to tell me who the registered owner is but I can take this information down to the local dirt pimp and he can tell me the name and address of the owner.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Is there some criteria as to what the Prez can show and to whom? Just because some alphabet agency declares something classified doesn't necessarily mean that it should be. I know we have some retarded laws about privacy in Canada. A's an example I can walk into the Forestry office and look at their maps to identify a piece of property and get the boundaries and legal description from them but they are not permitted to tell me who the registered owner is but I can take this information down to the local dirt pimp and he can tell me the name and address of the owner.

He passed on sensitive information given to him by Israel regarding terrorism to Russia, an ally and supporter of Iran. Do you think Israel is going to be happy with that?

Do you think Israel will share any more sensitive information with the White House or Trump..

Trump has made the USA less secure and open to a terrorist attack and risked lives of USA citizens going forward.. if there is another 9/11 style attack on the USA, it's on Trump.

No country in the world will want to share sensitive information with the USA now.

Last edited by B00Mer; May 16th, 2017 at 08:13 PM..

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
Lol You're degree of stupid is entertaining.

Tecumsehsbones
+2
Well, the Trumpchumps are in full diversion mode.

gopher
No Party Affiliation

Oh my!

It would be if done by Hillary or Obama:

House votes to prevent Obama sharing defense data with Russia | TheHill

Remember when it was "treason" back then?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
I think coming from a background of no political experience or real knowledge, I can put my name in the hat for President of the U.S. and emerge one year later as President then I'd be eligible to bad mouth Trump. Meanwhile I'll just observe and listen.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I think coming from a background of no political experience or real knowledge, I can put my name in the hat for President of the U.S. and emerge one year later as President then I'd be eligible to bad mouth Trump. Meanwhile I'll just observe and listen.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you call Hillary dishonest?

Why are you qualified to say that about her but not about Trump? This in the face of the fact that Trump has been called the most dishonest pol as per PolitiFACT.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you call Hillary dishonest?

Why are you qualified to say that about her but not about Trump? This in the face of the fact that Trump has been called the most dishonest pol as per PolitiFACT.

I distinctly recall calling her a liar! But then all politicians lie.

Retired_Can_Soldier
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

In the Air Force we call it a "death spiral."

You're falling and turning. Just like "turn into the skid" with a car, there's a right thing and a wrong thing to do. The right thing is to deal with the turn first, and convert the spiral into a straight dive, then pull out. The instinctive and wrong thing is to try to level off first, then deal with the turn. This tightens the spiral and. . . well. . . kills you.

Doing the right thing requires training and discipline. Doing the wrong thing (and dying, and banging up a very expensive aircraft that don't belong to you) requires following your gut (like your gut knows anything about aerodynamics). Wonder which way Kim Jong Don'll go.

Perhaps he thinks he is a helicopter pilot and attempting auto rotation.

damngrumpy
No Party Affiliation
Oh joy the man posing as President may have committed obstruction of justice
He and his Washington gang are little more than street punks who have no
regard for their country sociopaths many of them the rest basking in the power
they will soon lose

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

You just shared the same link I posted.
It's been 20 minutes, hasn't he done something mew?

You've got to give the Dumpster time to change feet.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Lol You're degree of stupid is entertaining.

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
Since you haven't noticed, i don't give two $hit about Trump, Obama, or Hilary. Im not arguing with or against you. Im just enjoying you're complete and thorough emotional meltdown of Trump Trolling sensitive snowflakes . /popcorn.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1

Since you haven't noticed, i don't give two $hit about Trump, Obama, or Hilary. Im not arguing with or against you. Im just enjoying you're complete and thorough emotional meltdown of Trump. /popcorn.

There is no emotional meltdown over Trump.. he's more of a comic, just like you.. doing one stupid thing after another, then trying to divert the topic and deny the facts.

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
You are showing all the signs of being triggered

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation

Trump Angstrom - any deeper you would gag.

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
oups sorry. Have i just triggered you

You're to sensitive

Curious Cdn
Conservative

There is real desperation in your posts.
Last edited by Curious Cdn; May 17th, 2017 at 05:21 AM..

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation

oups sorry. Have i just triggered you

"Triggered" seriously, your as childish as Walter with his reds.. that's all you have..

Look Angstrom has a bone.

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

There is real desparation in your posts.

You would hope so.

Sorry to disappoint, I just enjoy trump trolling you guys
I don't live in the USA. Its not really important to me.

But you're reacting to Trump is priceless

"Triggered" seriously, your as childish as Walter with his reds.. that's all you have..

Look Angstrom has a bone.

Just because im enjoying you're public distressing of anything Trump?

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1

Just because im enjoying you're public distressing of anything Trump?

You defend him all you want.. the fact is Trump is a failure, and his followers are trying anything to distract from the topic (namely you). Talk about Triggered..

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
I really don't care what happens to Trump. But the hell if im going to let you're public hystericals about him un-enjoyed

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Oh and it just keeps getting better..

Trump reportedly asked Comey to consider imprisoning members of the press

Nazi Germany 2.0

I really don't care what happens to Trump. But the hell if im going to let you're public hystericals about him un-enjoyed

You keep defending him.. you're a Triggered Trumptard

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation

Oh and it just keeps getting better..

Trump reportedly asked Comey to consider imprisoning members of the press

Nazi Germany 2.0

You keep defending him.. you're a Triggered Trumptard

You confuse defending with my enjoyment of you're meltdown. The only value Trump has for me is how distressed he makes sensitive snowflakes.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+3

Your Alt-Reich buddies seem to have abandoned the forum, leaving you all alone to defend the indefencible. Didn't you get the memo? Missing out on the usual Locutus/Danbones/Eagle Crack/Coby/daSleeper/MHz/pgs ultra-right circle jerk?