Trump,Trump,Trump.~ Locust

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
+2
#1  Top Rated Post
Trump, Trump, Trump and Trump.Furthermore, Trump, Trump, and Trump. Moreover , Trump, Trump, Trump and in conclusion , Trump Trump , Trump , Trump and Trump.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Yup almost as bad as Mentalfloss .

Locutus
+1

Mokkajava
+1
Lmao

Danbones
Free Thinker
haha
not a lot of blue there

Locutus
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

haha
not a lot of blue there

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

No you are

Locutus
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

No you are

sorry, hope I didn't get any on you.

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
+2
That's nasty Locust. You sicken me

Locutus

MHz
Hey LowLife, you met BlackLeaf yet?? Think of it this way, he like to share what he sees with his 'new eyes' while you , on the other hand, prefer to verify you are still wallowing around in the same pg slop that your are always in. If I have to feel sorry for anyone it it is you. That might happen once I can stop laughing at how embarrassing this will turn our for you.

On the other hand you plead might just be a vain attempt to make another subject all about you and how it rocked your very world, apparently as no other word fits. That in itself make it a stellar topic already.

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Hey LowLife, you met BlackLeaf yet?? Think of it this way, he like to share what he sees with his 'new eyes' while you , on the other hand, prefer to verify you are still wallowing around in the same pg slop that your are always in. If I have to feel sorry for anyone it it is you. That might happen once I can stop laughing at how embarrassing this will turn our for you.

On the other hand you plead might just be a vain attempt to make another subject all about you and how it rocked your very world, apparently as no other word fits. That in itself make it a stellar topic already.

Take your pills. I sense psychopathic tendencies . Stay on your medication schedule Megaloon.

Blackleaf

Curious Cdn
Conservative
... he said while blowing a f@g.

Blackleaf

Danbones
Free Thinker
trump is also the i fart on your face card in eucher

Blackleaf
And I daren't tell you what "clinton" is British slang for.

tay
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Yup almost as bad as Mentalfloss .

Yes he is as bad as MF who posts everything Liberal as a good thing and Locus everything Trump as a good thing.

But at least it got him away from his post everything Muslim preoccupation....for now......

Locutus
you schmucks is havin' yer minds opened.

you're welcome.

MHz
+1
You can tell by the screeching that it had been awhile for the holdouts and things are a bit rusty..

JLM
No Party Affiliation

About what you'd expect................no?

Trump, Trump, Trump and Trump.Furthermore, Trump, Trump, and Trump. Moreover , Trump, Trump, Trump and in conclusion , Trump Trump , Trump , Trump and Trump.

Holy sh*t Lud, look what you got started!

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

About what you'd expect................no?

Holy sh*t Lud, look what you got started!

Sumpthin to do. Locust,,he clazy

MHz
A place you know quite well judging on the quality of your posts. You are one that suffers eye pain when Scripture is posted aren't you. Careful we don't discover a pattern that might be why your mind is like a rusty steel trap

Mowich
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

sorry, hope I didn't get any on you.

Ah geez Loc.........there are other folks on here

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

A place you know quite well judging on the quality of your posts. You are one that suffers eye pain when Scripture is posted aren't you. Careful we don't discover a pattern that might be why your mind is like a rusty steel trap

Take your pills looneytunes

It's a beautiful thing ~ Trump