B.C. judge rules father guilty of “family violence” for calling trans son “she”


captain morgan
+3
#451
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

You are proof Dr's can be wrong.


Hell, buddy is proof that retroactive abortion to the age of 45 is effective


Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Any of you guys actually feel insulted with that "White Natty" cough cough invective?


It's actually laughable if it wasn't sooo boooring! and childish in it's repetition!
O.M.G. he called me a white natty! I won't be able to sleep tonight!


I was laughable at one point... Now, it's just sad and pathetic
 
Cannuck
+1
#452
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

I was laughable at one point...

You still are
 
Serryah
-1
#453
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

You really are fukken dense. I must have told you 6 times by now I don't care what adults do to themselves so long as the taxpayer isn't on the hook for it. My issue if for the courts to override parental concern as I can see potential bad downstream decisions based on this. And it is still a she unless you can change 1 of those X cromosones to a Y.


Still a Transphobe, Taxslave. Which was my point of the post you quoted.
 
captain morgan
+1
#454
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

You still are


After all this time and you being so, well unproductive in life, I'd have thought that you'd be in a home or dead or sumptin.
 
JLM
-1
#455
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

He's missing a spelling chromosome


And you're missing a fcuking screw!
 
JLM
+1 / -1
#456
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

After all this time and you being so, well unproductive in life, I'd have thought that you'd be in a home or dead or sumptin.


Dead for sure! From the Asshole both ways!
 
Hoid
#457
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

And you're missing a fcuking screw!

****ing
 
taxslave
#458
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Any of you guys actually feel insulted with that "White Natty" cough cough invective?


It's actually laughable if it wasn't sooo boooring! and childish in it's repetition!
O.M.G. he called me a white natty! I won't be able to sleep tonight!

Damm I didn't know it was supposed to be an insult like leftard.
 
taxslave
+2
#459
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Still a Transphobe, Taxslave. Which was my point of the post you quoted.

You better find a better definition of transphobe. I am not afraid of them, nor do I care what they do to each other.Just as long as they stay out of my wallet and my face.
 
taxslave
+2
#460
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

He's missing a spelling chromosome

I'm not. Spellcheck does. I don't spell very well so if spellcheck doesn't pick it up there is not much chance I will. My first wife claimed it is because I read too many newspapers with their poor spelling. She would take a paper and circle all the misspelled words just to prove it.
 
Cannuck
#461
Most uneducated people have problems with spelling
 
JLM
+1 / -1
#462
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

You better find a better definition of transphobe. I am not afraid of them, nor do I care what they do to each other.Just as long as they stay out of my wallet and my face.


You may be up against some posters who don't understand English or logic too good. I see one is pretty persistent. (Watch for the deluge)
 
Colpy
+3
#463
Yeah


Twitter Bans Scientist For Hate Speech Because He Stated Facts



Check it out on Youtube.


This is the second time in Canada.


Read the story of Kenneth Zucker.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Zucker


These people are not interested in either science or truth, but in the supression of both in the intestest of their idiotic agenda.
 
Hoid
#464
You understand that there are a number of doctors who gave expert advice to the court?

It's not like the judge didn't have exhaustive testimony from medical experts.

But you aren't interested in their testimony.

Those are facts and truths that don't support your idiotic agenda.

Which is to prevent people from doing something.
 
Serryah
+1
#465
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Yeah


Twitter Bans Scientist For Hate Speech Because He Stated Facts



Check it out on Youtube.


This is the second time in Canada.


Read the story of Kenneth Zucker.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Zucker


These people are not interested in either science or truth, but in the supression of both in the intestest of their idiotic agenda.



Oh wow...


I'm not sure what to think about these 'doctors'.


After reading up on them, I think I'm just as f'ing confused as they are.
 
Colpy
+2
#466
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Oh wow...


I'm not sure what to think about these 'doctors'.


After reading up on them, I think I'm just as f'ing confused as they are.


That is a positive thing.


Re-think
 
Serryah
#467
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

That is a positive thing.


Re-think


I'm not sure I'm the one who needs to rethink.


The Twitter banned doctor? Thinks anime turns people Trans.



The wiki article doctor? Thinks Conversion therapy is okay.


Yet they both think being Trans is okay, so long as you're above a certain age...


Neither man makes any sense what so ever.
 
Colpy
+3
#468
 
taxslave
+3
#469
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I'm not sure I'm the one who needs to rethink.
The Twitter banned doctor? Thinks anime turns people Trans.
The wiki article doctor? Thinks Conversion therapy is okay.
Yet they both think being Trans is okay, so long as you're above a certain age...
Neither man makes any sense what so ever.

Part of the problem is "experts" will say whatever they are paid to say. It simply is not posible for a court to decide which expert is right because that would mean the other one is then committing purgery.
 
Hoid
#470
Therefore expert testimony has no place in court.
 
White_Unifier
+2
#471
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

I think she identifies as a five-year-old too. They refuse to let her join the 5-year-old-girls teams.
 
Gilgamesh
#472
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

The thing about assholes is that everybody has one.....Male, female, transgenders, yes, even judges and lawyers

Many judges seem not to have assholes at all. Which explains why they are fullofit.
 
JLM
#473
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

I think she identifies as a five-year-old too. They refuse to let her join the 5-year-old-girls teams.


I kind of yearn for the days when everyone was either M or F, but then most people were sane too!
 
Serryah
#474
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post


So is 'Emily' a trans woman? Cause a trans woman would not look like this. Trans women would get dysphoric over the beard and the over-worked muscles.


Now, if 'Emily' is a trans man, first the name wouldn't be right, and of course he shouldn't join the girls football team. He's a guy.
 
White_Unifier
#475
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I kind of yearn for the days when everyone was either M or F, but then most people were sane too!

I'd love to join the 5-year-old-girls track and field team. I'd leave the competition in the dust as I run the lap of honour... well, that's until another adult male decides to self-identify as a five-year-old girl.
 
Serryah
#476
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Part of the problem is "experts" will say whatever they are paid to say. It simply is not posible for a court to decide which expert is right because that would mean the other one is then committing purgery.


Good point.


So you can't rely on the 'experts' the father of the story brought in without any review with the patient (son) in question to say that his son isn't Trans and whatever else they said, over the experts who actually have been part of the son's case since he wanted to begin blockers, and long before that.


Therefore you need to rely on the actions of the father vs. the outcome of those actions on the son.


Guess the father is screwed then regardless.


Thanks for agreeing finally.
 
Serryah
#477
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I kind of yearn for the days when everyone was either M or F, but then most people were sane too!


Actually those days weren't 'real' as many gay, lesbian, trans and others still existed, they just didn't talk about it, reveal it or there wasn't the language yet to explain what was going on.


Historically (not recent history since recent history has increased the recognition of more than just the two)M and F terms were the 'only' terms because that was the way society decided things were, mostly because that's the way we all ended up being pulled into living thanks to the dominance of the Christian faith (though other religions did and still practice that M & F are the only genders). Ironically, early Islam and Judaism did make allowances for "other" besides M and F. Other religions also had acceptances for other sexualities: African beliefs, Australian Aborigines, Classical mythos (Greek, Egypt, Norse), Hinduism, most Pagan faiths, Shinto, Pacific Islands, some Native American tribes...

So no, even if there were 'days' people were called 'M or F', it wasn't because that's all there was.
 
Twin_Moose
+3
#478
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

So is 'Emily' a trans woman? Cause a trans woman would not look like this. Trans women would get dysphoric over the beard and the over-worked muscles.
Now, if 'Emily' is a trans man, first the name wouldn't be right, and of course he shouldn't join the girls football team. He's a guy.

Who are you to judge? Isn't that the point of your argument? Accept and let her play football
 
taxslave
+2
#479
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Good point.
So you can't rely on the 'experts' the father of the story brought in without any review with the patient (son) in question to say that his son isn't Trans and whatever else they said, over the experts who actually have been part of the son's case since he wanted to begin blockers, and long before that.
Therefore you need to rely on the actions of the father vs. the outcome of those actions on the son.
Guess the father is screwed then regardless.
Thanks for agreeing finally.

Oh there was never any doubt the father got screwed over just for trying to protect his daughter because he is fighting a system controlled by progs. WHich is why I am concerned about the precedent created by the court interfering in parenting. Some future court could use this ruling to determine what church a kid must attend.
 
JLM
#480
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Actually those days weren't 'real'


'Real' or not, most facets of society were functional, so I'd suggest they were fairly real!