Humboldt Broncos bus crash


B00Mer
+1
#511
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I think enough lives have already been destroyed without adding more. It doesn't matter what is done to him now, it will never change anything for the ones lost. The only thing it would satisfy is revenge.

Jesus, it's not revenge, it's called justice.

You guys just don't seem to understand the laws.

In my truck I have an eLog. If I go over my hours in the USA, it is a Federal crime.

If I cause an accident while I am in violation, I am automatically at fault and can be imprisoned.

By 2020 the same laws hit Canada, 5 years to late if you ask me, because still to many companies are abusing the law and risking peoples lives. They run paper logs and cheat.

Driving over your hours is equal to driving drunk, but far more dangerous.

Last night I stopped outside Lubbock, Texas 2 hours left on the clock. Why, because I was fatigued.
 
B00Mer
#512
 
Cannuck
#513
*hug*


The guy’s a truck driver. He should be pitied
 
B00Mer
#514
I am a strong advocate safe driving and strong punishment for those who cheat.

At least the Canadian government and provinces are catching up now.

https://leaderpost.com/news/saskatch...n-saskatchewan
 
B00Mer
#515
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

*hug*
The guy’s a truck driver. He should be pitied

Shut the fukk up ya stupid troll.

You're to stupid to share the same air.

Wish you were in the front seat of the bus, with the best view.
 
JLM
-1
#516
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Have you always been so stupid?


Yes.
 
JLM
-1
#517
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Shut the fukk up ya stupid troll.

You're to stupid to share the same air.

Wish you were in the front seat of the bus, with the best view.


He's a very sick man, Boomer. I just noticed he was up already during the night "stalking" my posts, a couple going back a year or more. Just avoid speaking to him directly, that drives him nuts!
 
JLM
-1
#518
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Jesus, it's not revenge, it's called justice.

You guys just don't seem to understand the laws.

In my truck I have an eLog. If I go over my hours in the USA, it is a Federal crime.

If I cause an accident while I am in violation, I am automatically at fault and can be imprisoned.

By 2020 the same laws hit Canada, 5 years to late if you ask me, because still to many companies are abusing the law and risking peoples lives. They run paper logs and cheat.

Driving over your hours is equal to driving drunk, but far more dangerous.

Last night I stopped outside Lubbock, Texas 2 hours left on the clock. Why, because I was fatigued.


I understand the law, it's a crime to do anything while driving that COULD result in an accident and should be punishable. However is the guy that drives like an idiot and causes an accident any more guilty than the guy commits the same infractions and by the grace of God causes no harm? Maybe they should all suffer the same punishment as the same intent was there. On a side note Cannuck like several others on here seems to think that what a person does to earn their living is an indication of degree of intelligence. Most of the truck drivers I've known (family members included) are smarter than Cannuck.
 
B00Mer
#519
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

He's a very sick man, Boomer. I just noticed he was up already during the night "stalking" my posts, a couple going back a year or more. Just avoid speaking to him directly, that drives him nuts!

Clears signs of a basement dwelling troll.
 
DaSleeper
+3
#520
 
Curious Cdn
#521
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Good morning, Troll.
 
JLM
+1 / -1
#522
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Good morning, Troll.


Speak for yourself!
 
DaSleeper
+2
#523
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Good morning, Troll.

At least I'm not a hypocrite in my trolling, like you pretending to be an intellectual above it all !
 
Curious Cdn
#524
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

At least I'm not a hypocrite in my trolling, like you pretending to be an intellectual above it all !

I'm pretending to be nothing of the sort. I really do sing Baroque music.
 
B00Mer
+1
#525
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

I still prefer my meme of the money..



 
JLM
-1
#526
Quote: Originally Posted by curious cdn View Post

i'm pretending to be nothing of the sort. I really do sing baroque music.


w.g.a.f.?
 
JLM
-1
#527
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

At least I'm not a hypocrite in my trolling, like you pretending to be an intellectual above it all !


You said a mouthful there, Sleepy! All true!
 
JLM
-1
#528
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Truck drivers are up there with Heinrich Himmler and Dr.Mengele.


Sheesh! You really are trying to outdo your own ignorance!
 
JLM
+1 / -1
#529
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

I still prefer my meme of the money..




There's six girls with a sense of humour!
 
JLM
-1
#530
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I'm pretending to be nothing of the sort. I really do sing Baroque music.


And I sing Hank Thompson music and Slim Dusty music. So what?
 
Curious Cdn
#531
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

And I sing Hank Thompson music and Slim Dusty music. So what?

Nothing, Clem.

.... absolutely nothing.
 
DaSleeper
+2
#532
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

There's six girls with a sense of humour!

I'm wondering how big a tip he had to dish out for that!
 
DaSleeper
+1
#533
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

And I sing Hank Thompson music and Slim Dusty music. So what?

I recorded myself singing "once"......
after listening to the recording

I now stick to playing guitar or mandolin
 
DaSleeper
+1
#534
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Good morning, Troll.

B.T.W. I even troll in Jam sessions..Once at a festival I noticed this older .guy of a bit to the side was eying me and copying my finger positions on the guitar...
During a break in the music, I decided to Capo up...
I would play the same chords but different left hand finger position.
Well the guy who had to be tone deaf kept imitating my finger positions without a capo, much to the chagrin of the people playing besides him........
Now that's what I call a good troll!
Last edited by DaSleeper; May 12th, 2019 at 01:55 PM..
 
Cannuck
#535
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Shut the fukk up ya stupid troll.
You're to stupid to share the same air.
Wish you were in the front seat of the bus, with the best view.

Calm down
 
Curious Cdn
#536
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

B.T.W. I even troll in Jam sessions..Once at a festival I noticed this older .guy of a bit to the side was eying me and copying my finger positions on the guitar...
During a break in the music, I decided to Capo up...
I would play the same chords but different left hand finger position.
Well the guy who had to be tone deaf kept imitating my finger positions without a capo, much to the chagrin of the people playing besides him........
Now that's what I call a good troll!

Try doing that while transposing it into a different key. They'll either put you in charge or show you the door.
 
Curious Cdn
#537
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

w.g.a.f.?

Here.

http://youtu.be/ipsKnoo4o8c

I'm in this performance from last December. You can see me.

Where's Waldo, eh?
 

Similar Threads

15
Oil Crash Only The Tip Of The Iceberg
by Locutus | Jan 27th, 2016
22
Car crash tax
by Tonington | Dec 21st, 2010
5
Crash
by I think not | Apr 14th, 2006
4
Crash
by Diamond Sun | Nov 10th, 2005