Cannucklehead, the unemployed forum junkie

B00Mer
+2
#1  Top Rated Post
Seriously when does he find time to wash bottles

Cannuck
Hardly ever.

Thanks for making a thread about me. Clearly Iím important to you. Sorry, the feeling isnít mutual

Cannuck
Bump

voix
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Hardly ever.
Thanks for making a thread about me. Clearly I’m important to you. Sorry, the feeling isn’t mutual

But the case is not the best membership here in the council you do not even know best about the hunter and then among the whites of the Europe.

Not whites in the Middle East therefore existed only Canada, Europe and then the United States have always been white but not the Middle East.

Since Central America, Mexico and South America therefore it is the spotted Catholicism around there.

Perhaps an official offspring in the United States that the Catholicism is past white in the crowd if the black color is counted among the Catholicism outside a count of counted but is not Catholic at least half of the United States since then the number of 44 percentages of white thought.

taxslave
+2
ANother one that can't write English and too cheap to buy a proper translation program.

voix
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

ANother one that can't write English and too cheap to buy a proper translation program.

You like a racist there in the USA where around you lie in and enjoy a beer.

Since I no Englishman in the language group.

Where I am more the character Finnish.

I do not use the language group more what I got from God.

There is big number by atheism.

Only racists believe in the language of language.

There have been easier shortcuts.

But everything wants to keep secret.

Cannuck
Let's not get off track people. This thread is about boomers hurt feelings and his need to talk about me