Trump apparently back in Lizzie's good books!

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Ah, yes, good old "I know this guy. . ."

Clearly his opinion must be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

You didn't used to be this stupid. Have you taken a blow to the head lately?

I don't know about you but when I get acquainted with a person generally over time I have an idea of his credibility. I don't see why taxslave would be any different.

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Ah, yes, good old "I know this guy. . ."
Clearly his opinion must be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
You didn't used to be this stupid. Have you taken a blow to the head lately?

The problem is you are a lawyer so you think everyone lies like you do. I also clearly stated that I did not necessarily believe all he told us. But WE do hear much the same from other people we know in Germany.

JLM
I doubt if there's many people who deny Trump has a couple of "rough edges"- like not always being P.C. but it's not normal to slag anyone 24/7 over a period of 3 years. It's what is known as an obsession and even more abnormal than Trump's behaviour. There's better things to occupy people's minds! Maybe people should get used to him lest he's around for awhile yet!

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I doubt if there's many people who deny Trump has a couple of "rough edges"- like not always being P.C. but it's not normal to slag anyone 24/7 over a period of 3 years. It's what is known as an obsession and even more abnormal than Trump's behaviour. There's better things to occupy people's minds! Maybe people should get used to him lest he's around for awhile yet!

It's normal to slag monsters like Pol Pot, Joseph Stalin, Benito Mussolini, Saddam Hussein, Adolph Hitler, Leopoldo Galtieri, Augusto Pinochet, Hideki Tojo and Donald Trump. The only big difference is that the American system has so far prevented him from acting the way that Trump clearly would like to act.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

It's normal to slag monsters like Pol Pot, Joseph Stalin, Benito Mussolini, Saddam Hussein, Adolph Hitler, Leopoldo Galtieri, Augusto Pinochet, Hideki Tojo and Donald Trump. The only big difference is that the American system has so far prevented him from acting the way that Trump clearly would like to act.

You were doing OK until you got to the final 6 words which you have absolutely no proof. Sure I've slagged Hitler, Mussolini, Statin etc. but not several times a day for three years. That is a sickness.

Cannuck
Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini aren’t sitting in the Whitehouse. If they were, I’d speak out against them. I doubt Trumpites would

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini aren’t sitting in the Whitehouse. If they were, I’d speak out against them. I doubt Trumpites would

They would have if they could have and I'm sure that each of them dreamt of it.

Blackleaf

I can't believe you've equated Trump with the likes of Adolf Hitler and Pol Pot.

Blackleaf

Why not? Trump supporters are often speaking out against fascists.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

What alternate universe do you live in, again?

Oh yeah.

England.

Cannuck

They also speak out against fiscal mismanagement so what's your point

Blackleaf

What alternate universe do you live in, again?

Oh yeah.

England.

The lefty liberals the likes of which Trump supporters are against - just like the lefty liberals in Britain - like to shut down democratic debate, silence those who take opposing views, verbally and physically abuse anyone they disagree with and try to overturn election or referendum results that don't go their way.

In other words, they are fascists.

Cannuck
Trumpites thought Kaepernick should have been fired. You're really not fooling anybody

Blackleaf

Trumpites thought Kaepernick should have been fired. You're really not fooling anybody

Trumpites don't take to the streets calling for a second referendum or election when one doesn't go their way; they don't turn up at opposition election rallies demanding they stop campaigning; they don't try to stop people who take opposing views to them from speaking at universities, in the streets or in TV studios; they don't brainwash and indoctrinate youngsters at schools, colleges and universities into all having the same, "acceptable", ideas and that none of them should, under no circumstances, take an opposing view.

All of the above actions are the actions of fascists.

It's not the Trump supporters or Farage supporters or most others on the Right who are the fascists. The fascists are the lefty liberals.

Cannuck

Trumpites don't take to the streets calling for a second referendum or election when one doesn't go their way; they don't turn up at opposition election rallies demanding they stop campaigning; they don't try to stop people who take opposing views to them from speaking at universities, in the streets or in TV studios; they don't brainwash and indoctrinate youngsters at schools, colleges and universities into all having the same, "acceptable", ideas and that none of them should, under no circumstances, take an opposing view.The
It's not the Trump supporters or Farage supporters or most others on the Right who are the fascistd. The fascists are the lefty liberals.

Too funny

Blackleaf

Too funny

Too true.

Because I'm fairly sure all those things - those things mainly committed by the Left - are the very same things that were carried out in fascist regimes, such as Hitler's Germany.

JLM

I can't believe you've equated Trump with the likes of Adolf Hitler and Pol Pot.

Only a Simpleton would!

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Only a Simpleton would!

Some people on here are too simple to be simpletons.

Cannuck

Too true.
Because I'm fairly sure all those things - those things mainly committed by the Left - are the very same things that were carried out in fascist regimes, such as Hitler's Germany.

I completely agree with you. Remember, I'm the one that keeps saying Trump and his Trumpites are actually lefties.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/beta.was...outputType=amp

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/abcnews....%3fid=48415766

I could post links all day