Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Colpy
Conservative
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBondo View Post

is this a toy? cuz I heard it is not banned

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IWI_Tavor

The Tavor is not banned...............yet. I suspect it will be very soon.

It looks so bad, it scares lefties to death.

Oh, it is also pricey...........around $2600 plus tax.

OUCH!

There are a lot of them in Canada, most are non-restricted.

JamesBondo
+2
I wonder what will become of the .308 winchester semi-auto. It has a wood stock and a 3 round clip but I wonder if that will be enough to save it. One hell of a good big game rifle.

Colpy
Conservative
+1

I wonder what will become of the .308 winchester semi-auto. It has a wood stock and a 3 round clip but I wonder if that will be enough to save it. One hell of a good big game rifle.

Yeah, the old Winchester 100 had a great reputation.

Same as the Remington semi-autos.

I do think they will survive this time.

JamesBondo
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Yeah, the old Winchester 100 had a great reputation.

Same as the Remington semi-autos.

I do think they will survive this time.

I have to say that the pending court cases related to 'this time' are going to be the most important court cases for canadian gun owners. The government has clearly over stepped their boundaries more so than ever, if we cant put a stop to them this time then i think it os pretty mucb game over for lawful ownership in this country

JamesBondo
+1
So with that said, I'm joining the groups to grow their membership count, and I will be donating to the legal funds.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+2

So with that said, I'm joining the groups to grow their membership count, and I will be donating to the legal funds.

I don't have a lot of faith in the Supremes to do what is right.

NZDoug
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

So itís the natives acting up ? Okay glad we donít have any of that in Canada .

The Lads coming home
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...arantine-rules

JamesBondo
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

I don't have a lot of faith in the Supremes to do what is right.

I don't either. but this is happening and i think we ought to get behind it enough to show a little support.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1

I don't either. but this is happening and i think we ought to get behind it enough to show a little support.

I agree. But I think it is going to have to be a political decision to protect our rights rather than depend on an unelected and often out of touch with reality justice system. What we will get is another law that fits downtown Toronto just fine inflicted on the rest of the country. Most probably will do nothing to stop criminals with guns either.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

The Lads coming home
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...arantine-rules

OMG, OMG, Confederate flag with an offensive name, with obviously persecuted visible minorities in the mix, better just throw the HA affiliates in jail

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

I agree. But I think it is going to have to be a political decision to protect our rights rather than depend on an unelected and often out of touch with reality justice system. What we will get is another law that fits downtown Toronto just fine inflicted on the rest of the country. Most probably will do nothing to stop criminals with guns either.

An admission that a gun ban is the proper thing in Toronto.

Progress.

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

An admission that a gun ban is the proper thing in Toronto.

Progress.

Bullshite