Canadian Culture

SaintLucifer
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila

Quote:

Canada should be standing up to our traditions, those being the traditions of our founders - the British.

Are we only going to go that far? What about the Natives. Can they have their traditions upheld as part of Canadian culture? (truely asking, not meant to be inflammatory)

Could multiculturalism not be considered a form of evolution? The strongest culture survives and the weakest fades away?

The white nations of the West managed to either conquer or colonise much of the known world. For this we were called 'evil imperialist bastards'. I deem this to be survival of the fittest. Yet after we left those territories of our own volition we are even today reminded how 'evil' we were for this. Was this not a case of survival of the fittest? We were the superior thus we ruled the world. A perfect example of survival of the fittest. Now that the Chinese population in Canada is growing at a far faster clip than any other group they could one day rule all of Canada. Would I be allowed to call them 'evil colonizers' if they do so? I see absolutely no difference between the two situations although the Chinese would have managed to take over Canada thanks to screams of 'racism' anytime a white man attempts to warn their fellows about a possible takeover. This is not survival of the fittest. This is survival of he who whines loudest!

Twila
SJ. It is not my believe that only the strong would survive, but a postulation. Although maybe I should have said "strength in numbers" and not strong as the evolutionary tactic at work. Certain animals survive not because they are cunning and smart. Nor because they are strong. But simply because they're is so bloody many of them.

SaintLucifer

SJ. It is not my believe that only the strong would survive, but a postulation. Although maybe I should have said "strength in numbers" and not strong as the evolutionary tactic at work. Certain animals survive not because they are cunning and smart. Nor because they are strong. But simply because they're is so bloody many of them.

That is correct and thank you for realising the error of your ways.

Twila
Quote:

The white nations of the West managed to either conquer or colonise much of the known world. For this we were called 'evil imperialist bastards'. I deem this to be survival of the fittest. Yet after we left those territories of our own volition we are even today reminded how 'evil' we were for this. Was this not a case of survival of the fittest? We were the superior thus we ruled the world. A perfect example of survival of the fittest. Now that the Chinese population in Canada is growing at a far faster clip than any other group they could one day rule all of Canada. Would I be allowed to call them 'evil colonizers' if they do so? I see absolutely no difference between the two situations although the Chinese would have managed to take over Canada thanks to screams of 'racism' anytime a white man attempts to warn their fellows about a possible takeover. This is not survival of the fittest. This is survival of he who whines loudest!

You would be allowed to say this once the term "minority" is changed to mean "smaller number in ethnic catagory" and not the current "those of non white colour".

SaintLucifer

Quote:

You would be allowed to say this once the term "minority" is changed to mean "smaller number in ethnic catagory" and not the current "those of non white colour".

That shall never happen and you know it. Poltical-correctness and all that. Did you know that when those of colour ask me what my heritage is I tell them 'Canadian' they huff in anger? They claim to mean where my relatives came from. I was born here so why are they getting angry? I tell them heritage therefore is British. They just flip at this and call me an imperialist, murderer and racist. All this from the fact my heritage is British although I was clearly born in Canada??? They were not calling my ancestors those names. They were calling me those names. You try to figure that one out then come back to me.

Twila
Quote:

That shall never happen and you know it

You shall soon learn that I am ever the optimist...but I agree. I know it won't happen.

Quote:

You try to figure that one out then come back to me.

I won't be able to figure that out. Does that mean we can't chat anymore?

Coming from British, Irish, Scottish, Norwegian stock myself....(yeah, that's whitest white) I've not had that type of bad experience. But then maybe it's because I'm a heinz 57? It might also be happening to you because your male. yes? You know it's just not politically fashionable to be a man. Not in this day and age....

SaintLucifer

Quote:

That shall never happen and you know it

You shall soon learn that I am ever the optimist...but I agree. I know it won't happen.

Quote:

You try to figure that one out then come back to me.

I won't be able to figure that out. Does that mean we can't chat anymore?

Coming from British, Irish, Scottish, Norwegian stock myself....(yeah, that's whitest white) I've not had that type of bad experience. But then maybe it's because I'm a heinz 57? It might also be happening to you because your male. yes? You know it's just not politically fashionable to be a man. Not in this day and age....

YOu are the whitest of the white yes. I am of Scottish, English and Irish stock myself (by the way Scotland is part of Britain sweets). I am a Celtic Anglo-Saxon! I am British to the very core! Even having been born here in Canada I have more right to Great Britain than many of the British people currently residing there.

Wait. You are *carefully brushes my hair into position and licks my lips in anticipation* Norwegian? *drools*. If you have that ethnic mixture in yourself I have no doubt you would be quite the find here in Toronto for all non-white groups. They ACHE for women like you. You would be considered a GODDESS here in Toronto.

Twila
Quote:

(by the way Scotland is part of Britain sweets).

That may be but you ask a Scot how he feels about that and you'll hear different......

Quote:

Wait. You are *carefully brushes my hair into position and licks my lips in anticipation* Norwegian? *drools*. If you have that ethnic mixture in yourself I have no doubt you would be quite the find here in Toronto for all non-white groups. They ACHE for women like you. You would be considered a GODDESS here in Toronto.

Hate to disappoint, but I look like your average irish descendant.....dark brown hair and blue eyes...

notme01
the real and only reason Canadian cannot keep our customs is that we are to stupid to do anything about but listen to the bullshit our government feed us that we must allowed the intrusion go canadian go canadian keep loosing ground in our own country ....

it is time that we give evrything away so we do not have to woorry about conserving anything

SaintLucifer

Quote:

(by the way Scotland is part of Britain sweets).

That may be but you ask a Scot how he feels about that and you'll hear different......

Quote:

Hate to disappoint, but I look like your average irish descendant.....dark brown hair and blue eyes...

The 'average' Irish descendant does not have blue eyes sweetie. Those have brown eyes. Mwahhhhhhh. The hair is about right though.

Twila
Not according to this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_colour. for one.
Many a Scot has the dark swarthy colouring. Brown eyes, brown hair. but it's the irish that have the lighter colouration, including the red hair that many attribute to being scot.

humanbeing
Quote: Originally Posted by SaintLucifer

Why? So they may laugh at us as multiculuralism rots Canada to the core? 17 'Canadians' were arrested for planning to destroy portions of Canada. You may thank multiculturalism for this. Had Islam been banned from Canada this would never have happened.

So you can read the future now, huh?

humanbeing
Wait... sorry...

It's not the future you can read; it's alternate timelines.

You have read into an alternate timeline in which Islam is banned from practice in Canada, and you see that there is no terrorism happening.

Gotcha!

humanbeing
With regards to my views on culture: you can dance, sing, dress, eat, talk, dress or live however you want; but try not to look at other's cultures with disgust (be open at least), and don't scorn those who are supposedly from your culture if they decide not to practice the norms.

(Why does an emoticon appear when you type D I S G U S T? An attempt to put an end to mudslinging?)

Finder
SaintLucifer, I still think your a fascist because your a joke. You must be doing this to get a rise out of people. Because no saine person would have the extremist views you do.

Dexter Sinister

You sir are an idiot.

Well well... Somehow I missed this crack in my routine browsing of the forums. I will not tolerate ad hominem attacks Lucy. You can attack the ideas I express, you can attack the values I subscribe to, but when you sink to gratuitously calling people names you've crossed the line and displayed your ethical and intellectual bankruptcy. Lucky you, you get put on the short list with aeon of posters I will no longer pay any attention to.

akpower
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin

No privileges in Afghanistan or Pakistan.

What?

Andem
Quote: Originally Posted by Finder

SaintLucifer, I still think your a fascist because your a joke. You must be doing this to get a rise out of people. Because no saine person would have the extremist views you do.

On the contrary, Finder. A lot of "New Canadians", or people who hold Canadian passports for an example from Lebanon or Iran have similar views to SaintLucifer except that their hate is targeted towards Europeans or people of European decent.

I've seen it too many times to count myself. Hate crimes against white guys and read too many times about non-white gangrape on white girls in places like Sweden.

Above that, the governmental organizations in Canada are ripe with racism against [especially] white men.

I have no surprises that people like SaintLucifer exist. One of the reasons I left Canada and specifically Toronto was because of the racism I have experienced. Sick of hearing "Hey Cracker" from random foreigners on the other side of Yonge Street when I go out to get milk at 8pm at night from the dep.

Trust me folks: Your eyes are really opened up when you move from a country that bends over backwards for 'minorities' to the point they're racist against me (Canada) to a country which actually treats you like a citizen (Germany).*

To be clear, I am an ex-German citizen with dual Canadian-British nationality.

Twila
So Andem.....Can you get me a job over there? hint hint...
We're working at getting out of Canada. Need a change of pace....Would like to see the world or make that, afford to see the world.

The freedoms we Canadians think we have pale in comparison with those practiced in Europe.

china
Finder wrote:

On the contrary, Finder. A lot of "New Canadians", or people who hold Canadian passports for an example from Lebanon or Iran have similar views to SaintLucifer except that their hate is targeted towards Europeans or people of European decent.

I've seen it too many times to count myself. Hate crimes against white guys and read too many times about non-white gangrape on white girls in places like Sweden.

Above that, the governmental organizations in Canada are ripe with racism against [especially] white men.

I have no surprises that people like SaintLucifer exist. One of the reasons I left Canada and specifically Toronto was because of the racism I have experienced. Sick of hearing "Hey Cracker" from random foreigners on the other side of Yonge Street when I go out to get milk at 8pm at night from the dep.

Trust me folks: Your eyes are really opened up when you move from a country that bends over backwards for 'minorities' to the point they're racist against me (Canada) to a country which actually treats you like a citizen (Germany).*

To be clear, I am an ex-German citizen with dual Canadian-British nationality.

china
Finder
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- .. a patriot , a frustraited patriot would have that kind of views , but then again I can see that the knowledge that you have of the world and events taking place in your own country , is the same as the knowledge your feet have of the shoes you wear.But then ,you're from ....

cortex

There is a Canadian culture? In a multicultural society??? WTF? The only culture Canada ever had was the British culture before Trudeau decided to increase any chance the Liberal Party of Canada had for winning elections by allowing unwanted immigrants into the country. Now this country is a chaotic mess. Disorder reigns here in Canada.

Multiculturalism was devised as a vote-rigging tool by the ruling Liberal Party of Canada under the worst traitor the world has ever seen, one Pierre Elliot Trudeau! It should be abolished immediately!

You use the word TRAITOR as if it was a BAD thing. Anarchomulticulturalism is only just beginning to transform this country into one that wont even remember that one of its founding cultures was --British. --That is an absolutely wonderfull prospect. Que viva la revolution! Y si no me sabes lo que digo , apprender la lengue de dios.