lets cut and run

cortez
lets pull our sacred troops out of afganistan
like 60 % of RIGHTEOUS canadians believe
before they kill more innocent people " defending our way of life"

do it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FiveParadox
Liberal
cortez , I don't not mean to sound like a smartass (honestly), nor do I wish to seem disrespectful, but could you clarify whether or not you are being serious or sarcastic? Sometimes I get confused.

darkbeaver
Republican
No way Cortez there,s oil there our boys are gonna work on the rigs to pay for the schools and mosques and trafic signs.

shortmanx5
not gonna happen but you can try

FiveParadox
Liberal
shortmanx5 , I am not sure whether or not you are aware of how the Canadian Armed Forces are commanded; however, if the House of Commons votes to withdraw the Armed Forces from Afghanistan , then that is what is going to happen. The current Government of Canada (under the Conservative Party of Canada ) does not have a majority of seats in our House of Commons, so it is possible that Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition , coupled with the other opposition parties, could force a withdrawal.

darkbeaver
Republican
Yah we,re not allowed to go till the Americans say it,s O/K.

Toro
Thank heavens we're staying in Afghanistan.

Well done Mr. Harper.

shortmanx5
thats better darkbeaver at least you know how it works

shortmanx5
if you pull out it will just affect how the usa treats issues back home between the usa and canada

FiveParadox
Liberal
Toro , again, Prime Minister wishes to remain in Afghanistan (I wish for the same thing); however, if ever the House of Commons issues an ordinance otherwise, then the Canadian Armed Forces are to be withdrawn, and neither the Prime Minister nor the Chief of the Defence Staff would have the authority to prevent it.

Kreskin
If we get anywhere near Bin Laden I'm sure Bush will want us to leave. Can't screw up his terrorist gravy train.

shortmanx5
your not getting out right now, so just forget about it

TenPenny
The problem is, we went to Afghanistan because a whole bunch of countries agreed that the gov't of Afghanistan, the Taliban, was in fact responsible for major acts of international terrorism, and had to be stopped. It made sense then, it still makes sense today.

Iraq, on the other hand, is a different kettle of lies. I mean fish.

cortez
Quote: Originally Posted by FiveParadox

cortez , I don't not mean to sound like a smartass (honestly), nor do I wish to seem disrespectful, but could you clarify whether or not you are being serious or sarcastic? Sometimes I get confused.

MEAN IT--
YEAH PULL OUT BY THE END OF MARCH

WHY?

because the yankee boys down south -- and their UK poodle would have a problem extending their empire --without the help of LITTLE countries like ours

They are already stretched so thin that they might have to
INSTITUTE THE DRAFT

and if THAT happens ---

well a whole lotta americans are going to say--- hummm .. im not sure this afganistan- iraq thing is worth DYING for

hell its woirth KILLING for but DYING for???

PULL canadian and dutch and spanish troops and who ever else is there out now
and lets see if the napalm nazis - project phoenix bitches cope with that...

oh im sooooooo sorry was that too strong?

must be the liberal coming out in me

FiveParadox
Liberal
shortmanx5 , the United States of America cannot contravene an order of our House of Commons in relation to the Canadian Armed Forces ; this is in fact a valid concern, because Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition is demanding, coupled with the other two opposition parties, that the House conduct a debate and have a vote in this issue at once.

shortmanx5
They are already stretched so thin that they might have to
INSTITUTE THE DRAFT

nice try, i guess up in canada you guys get the new up there before we get it down here. thats just what liberals say to try to get people 2 change there opinon about the war. its not true the usa is running out of troops. 140,000 isnt a lot out of 1.4 million

cortez
oh yeah-- why is it
THAT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO ESTABLISH CONTROL OF IRAQ?

to REALLY do THAT would take 1 million boots on the ground

your losing-- like VIETNAM-- i feel SO good when i type that

LOSERS

shortmanx5
in vietnam about 50,000 us deaths, iraq 3000 if that

shortmanx5
dont turn iraq into vietnam, no one with a smallest bit of common sense would think trhat

shortmanx5
control yes, but you cant control a few people with bombs under there shirts

cortez
it is because -- you have not yet won
and things are dragging on

hows your common sense?
not yet won
150,000 troops to " keep the peace" -sarcasm
a deterioting situation

its like nam in ONLY one sense YOU WILL LOSE

not my fault though-- im just a spectater-- now that will get you going...

shortmanx5
you consider a few people blowing themselves up a war, the wars been over for sometime now.

cortez
Quote: Originally Posted by shortmanx5

control yes, but you cant control a few people with bombs under there shirts

you cannot control people who are willing to DIE to be rid of foreign interferance
yes- THANK YOU for admitting YOU CANNOT WIN

and by the way -- all the blah blah blah about nam---boiled down to THAT
that the VIETNEMESSE were willing to die-- 3 million in comparison to your 50, 000 and so they died and so you were defeated and so you WILL be defeated

but after you are DEFEATED
who will be your next VICTIM?

hummm-- will it be VENEZUELA---
humm i hope they give a run for your money too....

Johnny Utah
Quote: Originally Posted by cortez

You would rather have the Taliban back in power in Afghanistan so they can start executing women as they did many times before? You would rather have Al Qaeda in Afghanistan running it's Terrorist training camps so they can train Terrorists once again?

You sound like the Jackass I read on another website who compared Canada's Mission in Afghanistan to Gang Rape. You two must be related.

cortez
Quote: Originally Posted by shortmanx5

you consider a few people blowing themselves up a war, the wars been over for sometime now.

wow - a country in which the war has been over but still requires 150, 000 troops to keep the peace -- in a situation that sees more mortality than during the --actual war
i am pleased that you are so deluded --

cortez
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnny Utah

You would rather have the Taliban back in power in Afghanistan so they can start executing women as they did many times before? You would rather have Al Qaeda in Afghanistan running it's Terrorist training camps so they can train Terrorists once again?

You sound like the Jackass I read on another website who compared Canada's Mission in Afghanistan to Gang Rape. You two must be related.

what terrosism do you speak of JACKASS?

shortmanx5
i never said we couldnt win,i think we already did. iraq isnt a jungle, the only reason you bring up vietnam is becuase it is the only ex of the usa taking hard loses. also the differnce in technology is so much better.

Johnny Utah

Quote: Originally Posted by Johnny Utah

what terrosism do you speak of JACKASS?

Jackass that's a nice comeback from a Kool-Aid drinking Tard.

The Terrorism I speak of is during the 90's in Afghanistan Al Qaeda was running Terrorist training camps training an esimated 20,000 Terrorists, if you didn't know that then you don't know much.

cortez
i am so pleased that the likes of you believe that the current situation in iraq constitutes a victory for you

i am very pleased

shortmanx5
you just seem 2 want to usa to lose, your bitter at the fact that usa has power and can effect your life. your just one of those people that is anti american jsut 2 be anti american, if i was to guess the reason i would say jealously