China Lies On Emissions Report


EagleSmack
+2
#1
Burning more coal than ever


China underreporting coal consumption by up to 17%, data suggests | World news | The Guardian




Alarmist in a panic ahead of Paris Convention.
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
+3
#2
Surprise? They lie about everything else. WHy should this be any different.
 
EagleSmack
+3
#3
You should of heard the Alarmists on NPR last night. You could hear the panic in their voices as they tried to make excuses for China.


Get this...they said... and I quote...


This is good news. China is moving in the right direction.


LMAO
 
Tecumsehsbones
+3
#4
Heh-heh. Guess where Volkswagen's gonna move to?
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
+3
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

You should of heard the Alarmists on NPR last night. You could hear the panic in their voices as they tried to make excuses for China.


Get this...they said... and I quote...


This is good news. China is moving in the right direction.


LMAO

They got that one right. The more coal they burn the better for BC economy. I hope they burn much much more.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

They got that one right. The more coal they burn the better for BC economy. I hope they burn much much more.

And BC is sending them a lot of that!

NPR "experts" said the focus shouldn't be on China! lmao
 
petros
+3
#7
Since steel is no longer eco friendly in the US, Canada and the free EU expect China and Soviets to be buying and using mega amounts of coal for the indefinite future.

P.S.....
Go long in graphite. You'll retire very well off.

That means you too Clifford. One less 1/8th a month will set you free.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#8
But wait...

“China is making a lot of effort and is actually getting quite proactive these days compared to six years ago in Copenhagen. Part of the reason is that they realise that their emissions portfolio is undergoing a fundamental change and that is working in their favour. That gives them the confidence … [to act] in a more positive way.”

I tell you... you simply can't make this up.
 
petros
#9
Ever wonder what our biggest export to China is?
 
EagleSmack
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Ever wonder what our biggest export to China is?

Is it coal?
 
petros
+1
#11
Garbage.
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
+4
#12  Top Rated Post
How come this isn't in the Official Thread? How can we be expected to have to read all these unofficial threads?
 
captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+3
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Burning more coal than ever


China underreporting coal consumption by up to 17%, data suggests | World news | The Guardian




Alarmist in a panic ahead of Paris Convention.

I simply refuse to believe it.... I suggest that we get the UN and East Anglia to fudg.. er, re-analyze the numbers...... Probably a simple math error in the decinmal point in the wrong place.. Yeah, that must be it

Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

You should of heard the Alarmists on NPR last night. You could hear the panic in their voices as they tried to make excuses for China.


Get this...they said... and I quote...


This is good news. China is moving in the right direction.


LMAO

Kinda like saying Ted Bundy is cured 'cause he's raping and killing fewer women this year compared to last year

Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

How come this isn't in the Official Thread? How can we be expected to have to read all these unofficial threads?

Flossy is the only CC member that can introduce official threads
 
EagleSmack
+2
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

I simply refuse to believe it.... I suggest that we get the UN and East Anglia to fudg.. er, re-analyze the numbers...... Probably a simple math error in the decinmal point in the wrong place.. Yeah, that must be it

One of the main talking points the Alarmists have come up with is that now China is really really really being honest and really really really want to help stop the climate from ever changing.
 
Blackleaf
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Burning more coal than ever


So the sensible Chinese will still have their lights on in a few years time whilst we naive, Global Warming-obsessed Westerners will live by candlelight for deciding to produce lots of our energy by useless windmills.

It has just been revealed that Britain has the world's largest stockpile of plutonium - the Sellafield nuclear power station in Cumbria has 140 tons of the stuff. It's just grown by another three tons as Germany and the Netherlands have handed over theirs to Britain. It's time we started putting it to good use by building many - not a few, but many - more nuclear power stations and stop relying on useless "renewable" and "green" energy. Otherwise we'll be living by candlelight at some point in the 2020s.



Last edited by Blackleaf; Nov 5th, 2015 at 10:45 AM..
 
captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+3
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

One of the main talking points the Alarmists have come up with is that now China is really really really being honest and really really really want to help stop the climate from ever changing.


Reminds me of the age-old assurance - I promise not to *** in your mouth...... Opps, sorry
 
EagleSmack
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

So the sensible Chinese will still have their lights on in a few years time whilst we naive, Global Warming-obsessed Westerners will live by candlelight for deciding to produce lots of our energy by useless windmills.

China will do as they please as they have always done. China has been a big obstacle to the thieves and for the past few years they have been talking about China finally coming on board and trying to help.

Of course China has been lying the whole time.

But the fact that they've been lying is not the issue... the issue is that they came out and said they've been lying and that is just a big distraction to the would be crooks.

Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Reminds me of the age-old assurance - I promise not to *** in your mouth...... Opps, sorry

lmao
 
Blackleaf
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

China will do as they please as they have always done. China has been a big obstacle to the thieves and for the past few years they have been talking about China finally coming on board and trying to help.

Of course China has been lying the whole time.

But the fact that they've been lying is not the issue... the issue is that they came out and said they've been lying and that is just a big distraction to the would be crooks.


Good on the Chinese. They're much more sensible than the people who run many Western nations today.

And it's not just them. Germany has been firing up coal-fired power stations, too.
 
petros
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Reminds me of the age-old assurance - I promise not to *** in your mouth...... Opps, sorry

And that is the source of the salt.
 
Blackleaf
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Ever wonder what our biggest export to China is?

Canada's biggest exports to China are natural resources.

Britain's biggest exports to China are road vehicles; medicinal and pharmaceutical products; power generating machinery/equipment; metalliferous ores and scrap metal; and general industrial machinery, equipment and parts.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#21
When the Chinese go to these conferences and have to deal with their Western counterparts, I would bet the first thing that comes to mind is this...

"What fools."
 
Walter
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Burning more coal than ever


China underreporting coal consumption by up to 17%, data suggests | World news | The Guardian




Alarmist in a panic ahead of Paris Convention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5VZjT0JE70
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
#23
Why are carbon credits a farce? Read the preceding....
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

But wait...

“China is making a lot of effort and is actually getting quite proactive these days compared to six years ago in Copenhagen. Part of the reason is that they realise that their emissions portfolio is undergoing a fundamental change and that is working in their favour. That gives them the confidence … [to act] in a more positive way.”

I tell you... you simply can't make this up.

My head hurts. Whoever came up with that crap is the Nadia Comaneci of mental gymnastics.
 
EagleSmack
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

My head hurts. Whoever came up with that crap is the Nadia Comaneci of mental gymnastics.

They just need to convince their fanatics.
 
DaSleeper
+1
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

They just need to convince their fanatics.

And they'll drink the koolaid any flavor ....as long as it's cold
 
AnnaG
#27
What is wrong with burning coal? Nothing if the emissions are captured and used for other things rather than wasting the emissions by scooting it out of exhaust structures into the air.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Canada's biggest exports to China are natural resources.

Britain's biggest exports to China are road vehicles; medicinal and pharmaceutical products; power generating machinery/equipment; metalliferous ores and scrap metal; and general industrial machinery, equipment and parts.

Yeah well if you'll take the trouble to read the economic news you will discover a sharp slump in those exports.
 
EagleSmack
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

And they'll drink the koolaid any flavor ....as long as it's cold


They'll be so much Kool-Aid after Paris.
 
CDNBear
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

They'll be so much Kool-Aid after Paris.

Value for your money.