Trump USA : 2020

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#601
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

George W Bush made serious mistakes as President. But he’s genuine and has empathy.

Extraordinary to see him come out publicly against the reelection of President Trump.

Will any GOP members of Congress, other than Senator Romney, join him?

Poor Walt.

and Bush jr. was "human". He had a sense of humor . He could portray empathy . He could laugh at himself too. ( a critical quality in a leader) He will always be negatively associated with the Iraq mess. But he did have a likability factor.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#602
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

The BIG difference is that Biden will handle it a whole lot better. He can draw on expereince and the advirosrs that hewil l pick. He will probaably have a lady VP........

He won't spend his time on Twitter raging at anyone he wants to destroy. He will work with others in a team like system where collaboration will be important...... and create a constructive atmosphere where people want to work. They won't be afraid of being fired to saying or doing anything he finds offensive. It would be a massive s change from what exists now.

Another difference: Trump is looking for compliments and thanks.
Biden is a mature man who does not need to be thanked to do a good job. Being thanked is not his objective.

Biden is well past his best before date ,as you well know 😉
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#603
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

George W Bush made serious mistakes as President. But he’s genuine and has empathy.

Extraordinary to see him come out publicly against the reelection of President Trump.

Will any GOP members of Congress, other than Senator Romney, join him?

Poor Walt.

Which were those serious mistakes
 
DaSleeper
+1
#604
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

and Bush jr. was "human". He had a sense of humor . He could portray empathy . He could laugh at himself too. ( a critical quality in a leader) He will always be negatively associated with the Iraq mess. But he did have a likability factor.

What a change of tune from 2005
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/sh...ush#post600475
 
Avro52
#605
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

and Bush jr. was "human". He had a sense of humor . He could portray empathy . He could laugh at himself too. ( a critical quality in a leader) He will always be negatively associated with the Iraq mess. But he did have a likability factor.


Colin Powell is voting for Biden as well.

I guess he's now a prog.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#606
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

What a change of tune from 2005
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/sh...ush#post600475

Some people grow up, unlike you who are as constant as a bad case of diarrhea.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#607
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Some people grow up, unlike you who are as constant as a bad case of diarrhea.

What happened to you "
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#608
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Some people grow up, unlike you who are as constant as a bad case of diarrhea.

What happened to you ?
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#609
 
Hoid
+1
#610
 
Dixie Cup
Conservative
+3
#611
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

President Game Show host trying to start a war to save his faint re-election hopes but only Congress can start a war = and President Game Show Host has no hope of ever getting congress to do anything other than impeach his fat ass.
I believe Pelsoi is currently working on an emergency bill to further curtail presidential military power


Pelosi is nothing but an old hag who wishes to hang on to power; she is the biggest hypocrite of all along with Schumer & the rest of her gang. They lie without remorse and even when caught continue to spew the same lines since they figure Americans are too stupid to see them for what they are - racists, bigots and liars. And if said lies are repeated often enough (which the MSM is happy to oblige) people will believe the lie. Even when "fact checked" they still insist that their lies are true. It boggles the mind, that's for sure.

Pelosi should know that the President can't declare war without going through Congress so what the hell is she talking about? And "curtail military power"? HUH? When has he declared war? With whom? I suppose his battle with Congress could be considered a "war" of sorts LOL.

He was very explicit when he said that violence would not be tolerated and that he would make available to the States anything he could to help them out with the riots. There were states that took him up on the offer and others, like New York that refused as is their right. Where was the "force" that's so concerning to the Left? All he did was make available any assistance he could because he felt (like 99% of Americans) that these riots had to stop! Guess some Democratic Governors (surprise) didn't agree.

I mean even the Mayor of D.C. kicked out the National Guard from where they were staying because they were protecting Federal Monuments, buildings & businesses. She shouldn't have done it because she doesn't have the legal authority from my understanding to do so.

Perhaps someone here (Tecum) can explain the difference between Washing, D.C. and other States of the Union. I think it has something to do with the seat of the Federal Government as D.C. isn't considered a "state" like the others. I missed the whole explanation so I only caught the gist of it.

Who knows, maybe the Left will win in 2020 but if they do, God help America because these people care not 1 hoot about the average American - they only care about the power to rule over their constituents. (Sound familiar? It should because that's what they accuse Trump of being - a dictator! That in and of itself is laughable. Apparently, media personalities are being harassed & he's sending the IRS to investigate these people - oops, that was Obama - wrong president). Ah well, hopefully the silent majority will make the right decision by getting off their asses to vote for their survival.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#612
 
Hoid
+1
#613
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Pelosi is nothing but an old hag who wishes to hang on to power; she is the biggest hypocrite of all along with Schumer & the rest of her gang. They lie without remorse and even when caught continue to spew the same lines since they figure Americans are too stupid to see them for what they are - racists, bigots and liars. And if said lies are repeated often enough (which the MSM is happy to oblige) people will believe the lie. Even when "fact checked" they still insist that their lies are true. It boggles the mind, that's for sure.

Pelosi should know that the President can't declare war without going through Congress so what the hell is she talking about? And "curtail military power"? HUH? When has he declared war? With whom? I suppose his battle with Congress could be considered a "war" of sorts LOL.

He was very explicit when he said that violence would not be tolerated and that he would make available to the States anything he could to help them out with the riots. There were states that took him up on the offer and others, like New York that refused as is their right. Where was the "force" that's so concerning to the Left? All he did was make available any assistance he could because he felt (like 99% of Americans) that these riots had to stop! Guess some Democratic Governors (surprise) didn't agree.

I mean even the Mayor of D.C. kicked out the National Guard from where they were staying because they were protecting Federal Monuments, buildings & businesses. She shouldn't have done it because she doesn't have the legal authority from my understanding to do so.

Perhaps someone here (Tecum) can explain the difference between Washing, D.C. and other States of the Union. I think it has something to do with the seat of the Federal Government as D.C. isn't considered a "state" like the others. I missed the whole explanation so I only caught the gist of it.

Who knows, maybe the Left will win in 2020 but if they do, God help America because these people care not 1 hoot about the average American - they only care about the power to rule over their constituents. (Sound familiar? It should because that's what they accuse Trump of being - a dictator! That in and of itself is laughable. Apparently, media personalities are being harassed & he's sending the IRS to investigate these people - oops, that was Obama - wrong president). Ah well, hopefully the silent majority will make the right decision by getting off their asses to vote for their survival.

I made that remark in January so I don't see how it applies to the Floyd murder

Maybe you need to take a deep breath.
 
Walter
#614
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

What a change of tune from 2005
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/sh...ush#post600475

Funny.
 
Walter
#615
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

That's what Willy called it.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#616
 
Walter
+1
#617
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

But...but...Mueller.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#618
 
Dixie Cup
Conservative
+1
#619
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post



ah Cliffy, Cliffy, Cliffy. You are too funny! I admit, some of those words could apply to Trump but also most politicians in Washington so at least he's in good company. Fortunately, whatever you want to call him, you can't deny the success he's had which is one of the reasons why he's hated so much. The Dictator one really makes me laugh though - you obviously don't even know what that entails. Sad sad state of affairs for those who haven't experienced it. Should listen to those who have come from actual "dictatorships" - Trump isn't even close!!
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
-1
#620
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Biden is well past his best before date ,as you well know ��

Maybe....but perhaps one has to look at what it takes to get elected POTUS in the US .... There were at least two or three young , intelligent candidates.... but they had t withdraw due to lack of funds. and other reasons.
Biden is still better than trump. .....is more humane, caring, empathetic and experienced. We can't afford t be age prejudiced . Trump will be as cruel & bellicose to him as he is to anyone he sees as a threat.(because he is desperately insecure) The ONLY thing that matters to Trump is MONEY..... as money is symbolically not just wealth, but power , importance and can over compensate for his personal & character deficiencies.
Last edited by Ocean Breeze; Jun 7th, 2020 at 10:47 PM..
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#621
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

ah Cliffy, Cliffy, Cliffy. You are too funny! I admit, some of those words could apply to Trump but also most politicians in Washington so at least he's in good company. Fortunately, whatever you want to call him, you can't deny the success he's had which is one of the reasons why he's hated so much. The Dictator one really makes me laugh though - you obviously don't even know what that entails. Sad sad state of affairs for those who haven't experienced it. Should listen to those who have come from actual "dictatorships" - Trump isn't even close!!

What exactly has he been successful at??

Not sure he is "hated" as much as PITIED. He is intellectually, emotionally , etc out of his depth. He does not even LIKE most parts of the job.....and it shows. The work is not glamorous enough. He has to be the star of every show. He gets rid of people who are smart and take the spotlight away from him. That is not leadership.

He is in the middle of THREE major crisis. and has mishandled two of them . Only time will tell if he can handle the economic crisis now.

Even republicans are speaking out about him in factual, and terse terms.He cannot be trusted.
 
NZDoug
Free Thinker
-1
#622
Manifest Destiny infected by Trump, has dragged America into Make China Great again.
THANK YOU, COVID-19.
MAGA !!!
 
Walter
#623
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Prog shit.
 
NZDoug
Free Thinker
#624
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Prog shit.

CHUR, BRO.
Does it get any better?
TRuMp must say...
"I can't BREATH".
www.squealikeapig.com
 
Walter
#625
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

CHUR, BRO.
Does it get any better?
TRuMp must say...
"I can't BREATH".
www.squealikeapig.com

Breath or breathe?
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#626
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Prog shit.

 
Avro52
+1
#627
"I think the only person in the military that Mr. Trump doesn't think is overrated is Colonel Sanders." - Former Secretary Jim Mattis, Al Smith DInner, New York City, October 2019.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#628
 
DaSleeper
#629
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#630
 

Similar Threads

1308
2020
by Tecumsehsbones | Jan 5th, 2020
1
Trump World - 2020
by Walter | Jan 5th, 2020
163
Trump Guaranteed to win 2020
by Kreskin | Sep 28th, 2019
9
Trump a Security Risk??Invites help for 2020
by Ocean Breeze | Jun 16th, 2019