Lunacy of the Left


petros
+1
#1321
Reread your last two posts.
 
JLM
#1322
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Reread your last two posts.


I did. I certainly don't see a change of mind. Sleepy posts the picture of the weather vane a lot without referencing what it refers to. So I just started wondering what his rationale is. If it's a reference to changing wind directions or a metaphor? One starts to wonder. If it's a signal he doesn't agree with something, someone has said, why not just spell it out? He continuously criticizes Cliffy for exactly the same type of nonsense.
 
DaSleeper
+1
#1323
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Reread your last two posts.

That's the way Alzheimer starts!
He'll never get it...
I'll bet he likes to hear himself talk!
 
JLM
#1324
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

That's the way Alzheimer starts!
He'll never get it...
I'll bet he likes to hear himself talk!


Oh, you're a doctor now.
 
petros
+1
#1325
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Sensible people realize that is blatant bullshit. The gender is in the head not the body!

Its in the head

Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Biology doesn't lie - unless of course it does b'cuz some people think it does. I agree JLM, "Sensible people realize that it is blatant bullshit" for sure!! Now I've heard that 2+2 doesn't = 4 either. God help us! I wouldn't want someone who actually believes that to build any bridge that I have to cross. Total lunacy!! Let's just make sh!t up!
Unbelievable.

Born as and is as.
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

When I'm looking for some common sense, I know I will find it in your posts, Dixie. Kudos to you.

You agree with her disagreeing with you?
 
JLM
#1326
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Its in the head



Born as and is as.


You agree with her disagreeing with you?


Naturally, do you expect EVERYONE to agree with you ALL the time?
 
pgs
+1
#1327
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Naturally, do you expect EVERYONE to agree with you ALL the time?

Circles , running in circles .
 
Walter
+2
#1328
Mrs. Stephanopoulos: George And I Cried for 45 Minutes in the Car Over RBG News
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...-over-rbg-news

How long will they cry when Trump wins his second term?
 
DaSleeper
+2
#1329
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Mrs. Stephanopoulos: George And I Cried for 45 Minutes in the Car Over RBG News
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...-over-rbg-news

How long will they cry when Trump wins his second term?

If trump looses several thing will happen
A few forum members will disappear like they did while Obama was president because they couldn't take the heat


And.....Maybe If were lucky, we will see a reduction of fakebook memes


The shoe will be on the other foot
 
DaSleeper
+1
#1330
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Circles , running in circles .

He still doesn't get it or too mule headed to admit he misread post
 
petros
+2
#1331
Needs a few cans of tuna.
 
DaSleeper
+1
#1332
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Needs a few cans of tuna.

It's tuna out your way???


In these parts, when someone had a good idea we'd say that he probably ate some sardines for breakfast
 
JLM
#1333
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

He still doesn't get it or too mule headed to admit he misread post


What is it exactly that you are trying to make an issue of?
 
Walter
+1
#1334
https://www.americanthinker.com/cartoons/

True.
 
petros
+1
#1335
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

It's tuna out your way???
In these parts, when someone had a good idea we'd say that he probably ate some sardines for breakfast

Personally, riga (smoked sprats) is my go to can of smarts booster and joint lube.
 
taxslave
+1
#1336
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

If trump looses several thing will happen
A few forum members will disappear like they did while Obama was president because they couldn't take the heat
And.....Maybe If were lucky, we will see a reduction of fakebook memes
The shoe will be on the other foot

You spelled we're wrong. I finally beat wally to one.lol
 
JLM
#1337
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

If trump looses several thing will happen
A few forum members will disappear like they did while Obama was president because they couldn't take the heat


And.....Maybe If were lucky, we will see a reduction of fakebook memes


The shoe will be on the other foot


What would Trump be loosening?
 
Walter
+2
#1338
Schumer scolds young Catholic mother and legal scholar Barrett as a SETBACK for WOMEN’S RIGHTS
https://therightscoop.com/old-white-...womens-rights/

Progs would say, “What would a man know about women’s rights?”
 
Walter
+2
#1339
California’s Newsom Wants To Ban Gas-Powered Cars But ‘Can’t Even Keep The Lights On Today,’ EPA Says
https://www.dailywire.com/news/calif...newsom-ban-epa

Progs always think they can create Utopia.
 
taxslave
+1
#1340
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

California’s Newsom Wants To Ban Gas-Powered Cars But ‘Can’t Even Keep The Lights On Today,’ EPA Says
https://www.dailywire.com/news/calif...newsom-ban-epa
Progs always think they can create Utopia.

Even if they did, they wouldn't be happy with it because they would have nothing to whine about.
 
Walter
+1
#1341
Oregon State professor blames white Christians for western wildfires
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...wildfires.html

They started the fire in Rome, too, just so Nero could practise his fiddle.
 
Walter
+1
#1342
45% Americans in Poverty, 25% Die Yearly!
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...-25-die-yearly

Can’t make this shit up.
 

Similar Threads

39
Wind farms: the monuments to lunacy
by Locutus | Apr 7th, 2019
4
Right Left Right Left FORWARD MARCH !!!
by jimmoyer | May 8th, 2008