The United States Civil War

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Sad that there has never been any type of mail voting fraud, in the 240 year history of the United States. Then one habitual liar will not shut up about it being "rigged" against him, and his base believes everything he says.
Maybe try fact checking sites, when you do research, if you wanted to find out the truth. What's sad is you are Canadian, and believe these lies.

A real fact checker or a WAPO approved one. What is sad is that you are so clueless about what is going on around you.

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Girth
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

A real fact checker or a WAPO approved one. What is sad is that you are so clueless about what is going on around you.

I have no idea what the acronym WAPO means, care to fill me in?

taxslave
+1 / -1

I have no idea what the acronym WAPO means, care to fill me in?

Your favourite fake newspaper. Washington Post.Print version of CNN.

Girth

Your favourite fake newspaper. Washington Post.Print version of CNN.

Why don't you refer to it as the Washington Post, like every other sane person? There is a paywall in front of the site, so I don't bother reading any articles. If you ever bothered to google it, you would realize this.

It's more reputable than your chosen site- Stormfront.org or breitbart.

Buffy
+2 / -2

Why don't you refer to it as the Washington Post, like every other sane person? There is a paywall in front of the site, so I don't bother reading any articles. If you ever bothered to google it, you would realize this.

Yo Girth, breath.......slowly.......deeply.......there.., now take your meds like a good little proggie.

Girth
Quote: Originally Posted by Buffy View Post

Yo Girth, breath.......slowly.......deeply.......there.., now take your meds like a good little proggie.

Nice clone account. Must come in handy.

petros
+2

I can't help but notice the Ukrainian flag displayed on your profile.

The Ukrainian people greeted the German Army with open arms in 1941, wearing traditional clothing, and throwing flowers at them. They considered them "liberators" against Stalin. Too bad they never educated themselves about Hitler's racial policies, and what Slavic people meant to the Third Reich. Knowledge is power
Then again, did you have any relatives that survived the German occupation of the Ukraine?
Then again, there are collaborators in every country. There are fringe elements on the far right in Europe, who consider Trump a genius.

After a genocide of 10 million anything was better than Stalinists.

The Holodomor was the hidden by fake news.

“It may be objected that the vivisection of living animals is a sad and dreadful thing, and it is true that the lot of kulaks and others who have opposed the Soviet experiment is not a happy one,” he wrote in 1935—the kulaks being the so-called wealthy peasants whom Stalin accused of causing the famine. But “in both cases, the suffering inflicted is done with a noble purpose."

Walter Duranty New York Times
Last edited by petros; 4 weeks ago at 09:05 PM..Reason: “It may be objected that the vivisection of living animals is a sad and dreadful thing, and it is true that the lot of kulak

Girth
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

After a genocide of 10 million anything was better than Stalinists.
The Holodomor was the hidden by fake news.

Yes, Stalin treated the Ukrainians horribly. The Nazis treated them worse. They were really in a tight spot.

taxslave
+1

If you are semi computer literate you can often read linked articles. If you have the stomach for it. Not sure what stormfront is. Sounds like one of your lefty less than news sites.

Girth

If you are semi computer literate you can often read linked articles. If you have the stomach for it. Not sure what stormfront is. Sounds like one of your lefty less than news sites.

It all depends on the source.

taxslave
+1

Nice clone account. Must come in handy.

WHo has a clone account? Buffy has been around a couple of years before you.

Dixie Cup
+2

About time someone stood up for the law abiding taxpayers in these cities since their local fascist council certainly isn't.

Absolutely. The leaders of these states & council's have a lot to answer for as they have completely abandoned their fiduciary duties to their constituents. Defund/cancel the police - who is going to provide safety in the communities? Who is going to hold criminals responsible for their actions? Destroying businesses - who is going to employ people? Raise taxes - and if no one is working, how are they to pay said taxes? I could go on but you get the drift.

Democrats are the most unreliable, corrupt, racist Party ever in the U.S.

Dixie Cup
+2

BREAKING: Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transfer of power — the cornerstone of our democracy — if he loses to Joe Biden.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...al-type=earned
"Fundamental to democracy is the peaceful transition of power; without that, there is Belarus. Any suggestion that a president might not respect this Constitutional guarantee is both unthinkable and unacceptable."
~~Mitt Ronmey

And the Dems have made the same pledge! If Trump wins, they won't accept it either - haven't in fact since 2016 - they still don't think they lost!

pgs
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Absolutely. The leaders of these states & council's have a lot to answer for as they have completely abandoned their fiduciary duties to their constituents. Defund/cancel the police - who is going to provide safety in the communities? Who is going to hold criminals responsible for their actions? Destroying businesses - who is going to employ people? Raise taxes - and if no one is working, how are they to pay said taxes? I could go on but you get the drift.

Democrats are the most unreliable, corrupt, racist Party ever in the U.S.

But Trump !

Ghuddle
Sounds like this was his plan after all.