Is Hayden Penettiere a freak?

dirtdiggr
If you're bored here's a item I just read on Hayden and her wild ways. It's pretty shocking but I think the writer is on to something here.

karrie
Look, just because she can regrow limbs and take a bullet to the head without missing a beat, doesn't make her a freak.

Stop judging, yo.

dirtdiggr
No I'm serious here. She's got some kind of big cocaine problem, date older men only, play with other chicks, and likes to be spanked. Hard!

Canaduh
Don't see how people can find her attractive. She has a massive head, every time I see her I think of one of those bobble head toys.

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by dirtdiggr View Post

No I'm serious here. She's got some kind of big cocaine problem, date older men only, play with other chicks, and likes to be spanked. Hard!

Oh I'm sure... I just don't really give a hoot. I tend to not care about celeb gossip. She can freebase kittens for all I care. She's just an actor.

dirtdiggr
perverseintellect.blogspot.com/2010/01/good-credit-how-it-works-what-they.html

not sure if the link worked

spaminator

If you're bored here's a item I just read on Hayden and her wild ways. It's pretty shocking but I think the writer is on to something here.

at least she's real perdy.

hayden panettiere - Google Search

dirtdiggr
why do i even bother? posted the wrong address again. Perverse Intellect: Is Hayden Penettiere a freak?

Anyways. Yah she's real perdy. She's totally got that cute innocent young girl look to her. I never would have thought she's br so....different than i'd imagine..

karrie
No one can be summed up by what you see on the outside, least of all actors and actresses who make good money by putting a particular face forward to the public.

spaminator

why do i even bother? posted the wrong address again. Perverse Intellect: Is Hayden Penettiere a freak?

Anyways. Yah she's real perdy. She's totally got that cute innocent young girl look to her. I never would have thought she's br so....different than i'd imagine..

don't feel bad about posting wrong links. i've made that mistake myself a few times.

spaminator
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

No one can be summed up by what you see on the outside, least of all actors and actresses who make good money by putting a particular face forward to the public.

true.
Quote:

you can't judge a book by its cover.

however, i'll never complain about seeing too much cheese cake on tv.

Johnnny
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

at least she's real perdy.

hayden panettiere - Google Search

found this in your link

lol, must suck having your every move watched all the time

spaminator
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

found this in your link

lol, must suck having your every move watched all the time

i didn't notice that one. yeah, the paparazzi are real classy.

AnnaG

Is it that freaky for a girl to be attracted to other girls. Or a girl to women? Or to like older men? I don't think some celeb being addicted to coke is even that freaky. But then freaky to me might be a girl tribbing with a female tapir while high on ecstacy or something.

AnnaG
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

i didn't notice that one. yeah, the paparazzi are real classy.

Like they don't adjust their shorts sometimes. :/

karrie
lol... no Anna... women who are bi are freaks!

AnnaG

lol... no Anna... women who are bi are freaks!

At least the imaginative ones, right? lmao

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaG View Post

At least the imaginative ones, right? lmao

lol. damn straight.... or, er, not straight. lol.

AnnaG

lol. damn straight.... or, er, not straight. lol.

Are you saying I am bent? You freak!

karrie

Are you saying I am bent? You freak!

women are better bendy... it's a compliment. lol.

AnnaG

women are better bendy... it's a compliment. lol.

lol Cept me, my kids call me "Sticklady".

karrie
somehow I can't picture you as 'rigid'.

AnnaG

somehow I can't picture you as 'rigid'.

I think it actually has more to do with the lack of curves. lol

karrie

I think it actually has more to do with the lack of curves. lol

well, aren't we opposites. lol.

AnnaG

well, aren't we opposites. lol.

hehehehe I suppose so. You are cute, cuddly and I am good for getting into and out of tight spots. lol

karrie
lol.

Colpy

Is it that freaky for a girl to be attracted to other girls. Or a girl to women? Or to like older men? I don't think some celeb being addicted to coke is even that freaky. But then freaky to me might be a girl tribbing with a female tapir while high on ecstacy or something.

BINGO!

Please, Lord, populate the world with gorgeous, loose 20 year old blondes that like slightly heavy, big, nasty looking guys approaching three times their age.....

And don't let my wife see this post. lol

AnnaG
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

BINGO!

Please, Lord, populate the world with gorgeous, loose 20 year old blondes that like slightly heavy, big, nasty looking guys approaching three times their age.....

And don't let my wife see this post. lol

roflmao WOOT!

AnnaG

.... or a guy doing the analingus thing on a skunk and not being under the influence of drugs.

Colpy

.... or a guy doing the analingus thing on a skunk and not being under the influence of drugs.

Sooooo.....doing the analingus thing on a skunk while under the influence of drugs would no t be considered freaky??

Please, tell me where you buy your drugs.

So I can avoid them.

lol