youtube politics Alex Jones Channel SUSPENDED HA HA HA HA


Free your mind
#1
Alex Jones Channel SUSPENDED HA HA HA HA

what happens to channels on youtube is a drama in it self...!
Is it dumbing down or internet censorship
and counterproductive to free speech..?

or youtube right to do as they will when they see fit
 
Liberalman
#2
Free speech lets you say positive statements about people and organizations If you say negative statements and untrue statements then the person or organization can take legal action against you if you can afford to pay millions of dollars then go for it.

Youtube is a business and has to follow the anti-hate laws they make money on their advertising and to allow hate speech or character assassinations is against their business model.

Money talks

Political correctness took away free speech a long time ago.

If a person tries to go against the status quo then that person will be stopped in their tracks.

We all have to remember because of the technological revolution big brother can watch you more easily.

Look at the file sharing sites; people at that time were taunting the record companies that they had the right to do whatever they pleased because of the Internet. These same people are finding out that the long arm of the law is reaching into the internet and is arresting them and shutting down their site and throwing them in jail.

The wild west of the Internet days are over it was nice while it lasted life goes on.
 
gopher
#3

Jones suspended?

It must be a conspiracy!
 
darkbeaver
#4
The sleezy little creep misdirecter was recently outed as a tool of the Zionists, I suspect someone is trying to save his rep.
 
Scott Free
+1
#5
It took some time but someone in the Illuminati must have realized they had enough stock in Youtube to pull Jones' plug. I mean, what other explanation could there possibly be?
 
spaminator
#6
Spotify pulls Alex Jones podcasts for violating hate-speech policy
Associated Press
More from Associated Press
Published:
August 2, 2018
Updated:
August 2, 2018 10:53 AM EDT
Alex Jones, a right-wing radio host and conspiracy theorist, arrives for a child custody trial at the Heman Marion Sweatt Travis County Courthouse in Austin, Texas on Wednesday, April 19, 2017. (AP Photo/Jay Janner)
The music streaming service Spotify says it has removed some episodes of “The Alex Jones Show” podcast for violating its hate content policy. The move followed a backlash on social media.
“We take reports of hate content seriously and review any podcast episode or song that is flagged by our community,” the company said in a statement late Wednesday.
“Spotify can confirm it has removed specific episodes of ‘The Alex Jones Show’ podcast for violating our hate content policy,” it said.
Most “Infowars” Spotify content from Jones, an Austin, Texas-based radio host and conspiracy theorist, appears to still be available.
Jones says his shows, which are broadcast on radio, YouTube and other platforms, reach at least 70 million people a week.
Responding to the Spotify action on his podcast, Jones said it was “what I expect.”
“I was born in censorship. I was born being suppressed,” he said.
Among other claims, Jones has called the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting a hoax. He was sued for defamation by families of some of the children killed in that attack, which left 20 children and six adults dead.
He now admits the shooting occurred but says his claims were free speech. He has sought to have the lawsuit dismissed.
Jones’ profile has spread from the far-right fringe in recent years. While running for president in 2015, Donald Trump told Jones his reputation was “amazing.”
http://torontosun.com/entertainment/...-speech-policy
 
Danbones
#7
Couldn't beat him on the facts, and also misquoting him, so NO freespeech eh?

That's totally chickensh!t dooods

Already forgotten: "...and then they came for me!"?

MARTIN NIEMÖLLER: "FIRST THEY CAME FOR THE SOCIALISTS..."

Quotation from Martin Niemöller on display in the Permanent Exhibition of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. Niemöller was a Lutheran minister and early Nazi supporter who was later imprisoned for opposing Hitler's regime.

— US Holocaust Memorial Museum

Martin Niemöller (1892–1984) was a prominent Protestant pastor who emerged as an outspoken public foe of Adolf Hitler and spent the last seven years of Nazi rule in concentration camps.
https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article...uleId=10007392

Especially considering the UMPTEEN KNOWN LIES of the MSM, and following naturally, some of its more frequent quoters too I guess.

That's one reason so many people are really beginning to hate the totalitarian criminal NAZIcommuniglobalist tards and their little minions.
Last edited by Danbones; Aug 5th, 2018 at 08:43 AM..
 
MHz
#8
real.tube is the alternative. It is also a subscription service so perhaps this is the way the 'alternative' news starts to be make a few bucks and stay in business.
 
Hoid
#9
No idea who this guy is.
 
MHz
#10
Is this your claim to fame also?
 
OpposingDigit
#11
I was never a huge fan of Alex Jones. I was first introduced to his theories immediately after 9-11. In a short while I grew tired of his relentless attempts to find a conspiracy in every sentence spoken much less every event happening.

However; I disagree with the YouTube decision because sites like Alex Jones allowed viewers to train themselves to "Critically Think" about things and not just accept mainstream media as absolute truth.

YouTube will be banning the Russia Today RT channel next .....

The war of WikiLeaks, Assange & other outlets exposing the inner workings of power
Barrett Brown, publisher and journalist, talks to Chris Hedges about the US government’s war on WikiLeaks, Assange, and other outlets exposing the inner workings of power.
RT - On Contact
Host Chris Hedges interviews Barrett Lancaster Brown
August 05, 2018
https://www.rt.com/shows/on-contact
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrett_Brown
(Flash Video)
https://www.rt.com/shows/on-contact/...-barrett-brown
 
DaSleeper
+1
#12
That's a nine year old thread you dimwits........
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=alex+jones

And hoid/waldo has never heard of him, because anyone disagrees with with him he says........... Nah Nah Nah I can't hear you because you're on my ignore list.......
 
MHz
#13
I believe this is what is known as 'an update'. Feel free to join the discussion at any time.
 
DaSleeper
#14
The update has nothing to do with Youtube.....
 
MHz
#15
I was thinking more along the lines that the poster didn't want to start a new thread so his search found this one and it was used. It kind of makes it 'not entirely important at the moment'. More people would tune in if he has a white House Press card and made daily use of it.
Even snake oil salesmen get the topics right every now and then. Do it too often and they put you out of business, . . . permanently.

Do it in a secluded place, like this place, and its not important enough to deal with in any way but letting time solve the problem.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+2
#16
Anyone that subscribes to Alex Jones for anything other than unintentional comedy should seek mental help.
 
DaSleeper
#17
It's cheap entertainment..........


Like this forum
 
MHz
#18
There ya go, everything has to be about you doesn't it?? lol

Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

Anyone that subscribes to Alex Jones for anything other than unintentional comedy should seek mental help.

The news desk has a lot of other people on. All the chicks have big tits, just like regular TV.
 
Bar Sinister
#19
 
spaminator
#20
Alex Jones banned from Facebook, Apple and Spotify for hate, bullying
Associated Press
Published:
August 6, 2018
Updated:
August 6, 2018 5:52 PM EDT
NEW YORK — Major tech companies have begun to ban right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones from their services, reflecting a more aggressive enforcement of policies against hate speech following protests on social media.
Facebook has taken down four pages belonging to Jones, including two featuring his “Infowars” show, for violating its hate speech and bullying policies. Over the past several days, Apple, YouTube and Spotify have also reoved material published by Jones. Twitter, which hasn’t banned Jones, has also faced similar calls.
Facebook has also suspended Jones’ account for 30 days because he repeatedly violated the company’s community standards against hate speech that “attacks or dehumanizes others,” it said in a statement Monday. Facebook did not immediately respond Monday asking what would happen after the 30 days are up, and why it hadn’t taken action earlier. The 30-day suspension of Jones himself appears to have gone into effect in late July.
Twitter would not comment on Jones.
“We’ve been banned completely on Facebook, Apple, & Spotify,” Jones wrote on Twitter. “What conservative news outlet will be next?”
Jones has amassed a large following on the right while promulgating conspiracy theories that claim terror attacks such as 9-11 were actually carried out by the government. Among his claims is that the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting, which left 20 children and six adults dead, was a hoax.
It’s unclear why the companies are cracking down on Jones now, after allowing him to publish for years. Facebook has been under fire recently for not banning Jones, but as recently as July 12 it tweeted that it sees pages “on both the left and right pumping out what they consider opinion or analysis — but others call fake news.”
“We believe banning these Pages would be contrary to the basic principles of free speech,” Facebook posted in response to a question from CNN reporter Oliver Darcy, who had been pressing the company on why it continued to allow “Infowars” on its platform.
On Monday, the company said that it “unpublished” the four pages after receiving reports that they contained content “glorifying violence” and used “dehumanizing language” to describe Muslims, immigrants and transgender people.
“While much of the discussion around Infowars has been related to false news … none of the violations that spurred today’s removals were related to this,” Facebook said on Monday.
Facebook is the latest tech company to take action against Jones following social-media backlash. BuzzFeed News reported Sunday that Apple has removed five of Infowars’ six podcasts from its iTunes and Podcast apps for violating hate speech guidelines.
In response to a query from the Associated Press, Apple said only that it “does not tolerate hate speech” and referenced its guidelines for creators and developers, but did not name Jones or comment further. As of Monday, iTunes searches for “Infowars” or “Alex Jones” turned up no podcasts created by Jones. Entering the web addresses for specific shows brought up a notice that the content is not available.
Last week, music streaming service Spotify removed some episodes of “The Alex Jones Show” podcast for breaching its hate content policy.
Spotify pulls Alex Jones podcasts
Families of Sandy Hook victims sue Infowars’ Alex Jones
Infowars sued by Pepe the Frog cartoonist
And as of Monday, Alex Jones’s channel was not available on YouTube, with a notice that the account “has been terminated for violating YouTube’s Community Guidelines.” The Infowars YouTube channel was also labeled as “terminated.”
Jones says his shows, which are broadcast on radio, and online platforms, reach at least 70 million people a week. It’s unclear how the latest bans have affected his reach.
YouTube said in a statement that when users violate its policies against hate speech and harassment, “we terminate their accounts.” But the company did not give specifics on Jones or Infowars.
“What it reflects is a slow realization that the platforms are megaphones to fuel extremist ideas,” said Keegan Hankes, research analyst for the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Intelligence Project, who focuses on far right extremist propaganda online. The decision to enforce policies, he added, “has been a long time coming.”
Hankes added that he is “not surprised” that Twitter continues to allow Jones on its platform.
“If they were to ban Alex Jones,” he said, he’d question why the company doesn’t ban “outright white supremacists, including those who have participated in violent rallies.”
Families of some Sandy Hook victims have sued Jones for defamation, and he now acknowledges that the shooting occurred but says his claims were free speech.
Last month, the parents of one of the children killed in the shooting wrote an open letter to Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg calling on him to ban “conspiracy groups and anti-government provocateurs” that use social media to call the massacre a hoax and harass and threaten the families of the victims.
“Our families are in danger as a direct result of the hundreds of thousands of people who see and believe the lies and hate speech, which you have decided should be protected,” wrote Lenny Pozner and Veronique De La Rosa, the parents of Noah, who was six years old when he died at Sandy Hook.
Brent Bozell, the president of the non-profit Media Research Council, whose stated mission is to “to expose and neutralize the propaganda arm of the Left: the national news media,” called the crackdown in Infowars a “slippery slope.”
“(It’s) a dangerous cliff that these social media companies are jumping off to satisfy CNN and other liberal outlets,” Bozell said in a statement. “Social media sites are supposedly neutral platforms, but they are increasingly becoming opportunities for the left and major media to censor any content that they don’t like.”
[youtube]929r7MrD_q8[/youtube]
http://torontosun.com/news/world/ale...-hate-bullying
 
Danbones
+1
#21
His free speech rights are being trashed with BULLSHIT because he has been exposing the criminally insane nazi communist globalist turds you free speech haters, trumphaters, and alex jones haters support.

Oh, high SPAM! Didn't see you LURKING THERE!

Read the IG report to get the facts? NO?

Ah, not to worry! Obviously it was over your head.



Damn hitlary luvers!!! Oh well, follow the bouncing bean.
 
hifigadget
#22
I'm scared by this news. I don't know much about Spotify but Facebook and Youtube are absolutely left the biased company, even though their market is the whole world. I might sound like a selfish kid but these social media sites became our voice in this world which is bad because like you said, they're all private companies which mean they can do whatever they want like "you either one of us or you don't have a place here.". I don't know what happened that high school shooting but there is one thing in my mind no one can change; that kid looks like omen or demon mofo and acts like the self-righteous prick. I too rarely watch Alex Jones but people can understand the difference when he rants about stuff without evidence and when he talks about truth.
 
Walter
+1
#23
Dems don’t like free speech.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
-1
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Dems don’t like free speech.


Free Speech is saying that Sandy Hook was a hoax?


I find it hard to believe that even a troglodyte like you would subscribe to that nonsense.
 
Walter
+1
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

Free Speech is saying that Sandy Hook was a hoax?


I find it hard to believe that even a troglodyte like you would subscribe to that nonsense.

It’s called free speech. He is allowed to lie if he wants to.
 
Danbones
#26
There have been a lot more lies about jones than from Jones, That's for sure. There are courts. Let them speak, because so far they have been in JONE's favour.

Oh wait, the trumphaters don't DO COURTS very well, do they?

Any russian collusion convictions yet? How about that IG report?

This is the CORPORATE DICTATORSHIP in action - anyone who supports that is a nazi/commie thug.


Geez, the sun for example, has posted more messed up untrue and biased articles than Jones ever has.
 
petros
+1
#27
Illuminaughty
 
MHz
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

Free Speech is saying that Sandy Hook was a hoax?


I find it hard to believe that even a troglodyte like you would subscribe to that nonsense.

A better example of (your term) 'free speech' is taking his 1/2 hour segment where he closely examines some released video that seems to show some 'anomalies' and reduce it to calling him a liar.

I can also show you more vids that cover the same questions that are dated before AJ was on the scene. The attention they get is to just be put on the ignore list and time will erase their thoughts.
AJ also did some updates to the original vid so the story does not end where you left it. Rather than AJ being the deceptive one here it is you that is showing you will use selective items that are not the whole truth by a long shot to justify your 'immoral attitude' over some person based on him being an 'immoral person'. Part of free speech is also defending your position in court and I have to assume he has a few lawyers lurking in the shadows anytime he is saying something. You seem to have missed a few memos is the kind way of calling you out on your intentional lie. Educate yourself before posting, it also saves me from your troll spittle getting all over everything you comment on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBzQOOt9co0


I'm thinking his gunshot analysis of Vegas had a lot to to do with his channel being erased. Good reason not to use them as an archive for anything. 404 error with the click of a few icons. It seems more subscription based and mainstream is starting to require a membership just to read their articles. (ie Globe and Mail)



http://www.real.video/

Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Illuminaughty

And the porno channel has what to do with AJ? (unless it is from 'battle bots and then 'let er rip')
 
Hoid
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

It’s called free speech. He is allowed to lie if he wants to.

and private companies must publish it?

people who hate democracy seldom understand it.
 
justlooking
+2
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

and private companies must publish it?

people who hate democracy seldom understand it.


Whenever a full on alt-leftist starts trying to hide his love of suppression of speech behind the 'private company' monopoly,


you just know lots of squirming and whining is coming.


It's an open platform... or it isn't.


If you support the 'private company', you also support the Christian bakers, and Muslim taxi drivers not picking up the blind with a dog.