John McCain is preparing to die


Curious Cdn
Kreskin
+4
#2
The end sounds near. He's a good man. I wish him the best in his next journey.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+9
#3  Top Rated Post
I have a great deal of respect for John McCain. He weathered the Hanoi Hilton, he's championed causes and advanced policies and what I respect the most about this man is that he is principled. Whether you agree or disagree with someones policy you can always appreciate if they are a principled individual. McCain's legacy is that of being a descent, serving, principled man.
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
+4
#4
I hope his final days are peaceful and pain free.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+4
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

I have a great deal of respect for John McCain. He weathered the Hanoi Hilton, he's championed causes and advanced policies and what I respect the most about this man is that he is principled. Whether you agree or disagree with someones policy you can always appreciate if they are a principled individual. McCain's legacy is that of being a descent, serving, principled man.

He's also human. I recollect a few times he fell into the trap and said something dishonorable for political purposes.

Not that I disagree with you, mind. I'm trying to point out that, even for his mistakes, he was a man who navigated the choppiest, scummiest waters in the world with dignity, honor, and courage.

I imagine John Glenn has a table for two and a coupla cold ones set up, just waiting for him.
 
Curious Cdn
+2 / -1
#6
I hope that the Navy puts on a jim-dandy procession for him when he passes, just to spite Bone Spurs.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+2
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I hope that the Navy puts on a jim-dandy procession for him when he passes, just to spite Bone Spurs.

Yeah, a military parade with a massive fly-by would be just the thing!
 
petros
+4
#8
for·ti·tude
ˈfôrdəˌt(y)o͞od/
pronoun

John McCain
 
Curious Cdn
+1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Yeah, a military parade with a massive fly-by would be just the thing!

It might just happen. Can you imagine the reaction among veterans to an executive order trying to ban it?
 
MHz
-5
#10
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Songbird is a traitor to the American people. Consorting with the enemy is just 1 of his many crimes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWvyv6LgNXI
 
petros
+2
#11
He'll get the respect he earned and deserves, cheese doodle or no cheese doodle.

Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Songbird is a traitor to the American people. Consorting with the enemy is just 1 of his many crimes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWvyv6LgNXI

f-ck off
 
MHz
-5
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Yeah, a military parade with a massive fly-by would be just the thing!

Traitors do get the royal treatment in the US, just ask Prescott Bush.
 
Walter
+3
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Traitors do get the royal treatment in the US, just ask Prescott Bush.

Just so you know, neither McCain nor Bush is one of yer hated Jooooooos.
 
petros
#14
Hey, leave the Chinese out of this.
 
MHz
-4
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

f-ck off

Up yours ****tard, some people on this forum probably have greater allegiance to the US and her master Israel than they do to Canada. If those places have so much appeal move there.
The only reason Songbird has any pull is because daddy was an Admirable.
 
Walter
+1
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Up yours ****tard, some people on this forum probably have greater allegiance to the US and her master Israel than they do to Canada. If those places have so much appeal move there.
The only reason Songbird has any pull is because daddy was an Admirable.

I just knew you’d get around to Jew-hating.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+3
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Up yours ****tard, some people on this forum probably have greater allegiance to the US and her master Israel than they do to Canada. If those places have so much appeal move there.
The only reason Songbird has any pull is because daddy was an Admirable.

Take your pills.
 
MHz
+1 / -2
#18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3VqMUiZ2-g
John McCain: War Criminal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLW9PH5LHBo
Putin exposes war crimes of American warmonger John McCain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hr37eE0nO8
John Mccain Exposed By Vietnam Vets And Pow's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D81_FZ-m_Y
Trump's Right: John McCain's Not a War Hero




 
petros
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Up yours ****tard, some people on this forum probably have greater allegiance to the US and her master Israel than they do to Canada. If those places have so much appeal move there.
The only reason Songbird has any pull is because daddy was an Admirable.

F-ck off.
 
MHz
+1 / -4
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

I just knew you’d get around to Jew-hating.

I din't realize he was Jewish, that explains a lot and why you would see him as a hero. That go for George Soros and his betrayal of some Jews in WWII too Walnut??
 
petros
#21
F-ck off
 
MHz
-1
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

F-ck off.

Don't you need something like, "By the power of GraySkull I tell you to . . . .'? Seems you and Walnut are quite powerless, something I have been aware of for some years. Should I start exposing you dark side for all the blind ones here, it would seriously be my pleasure.
 
petros
#23
F-ck off
 
MHz
+1 / -1
#24
Maybe if you go to the funeral they will let you lay in the casket with him. Not saying that would be a good time to close the lid but shit happens, Right??
Enough about me, how about some articles as to why you and Walnut see him as 'another great American'. Personally I don't see either of you being able to come up with one (truthful) link.
 
Walter
+2
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Maybe if you go to the funeral they will let you lay in the casket with him. Not saying that would be a good time to close the lid but shit happens, Right??
Enough about me, how about some articles as to why you and Walnut see him as 'another great American'. Personally I don't see either of you being able to come up with one (truthful) link.

So much hate.
 
petros
#26
He is a one man circus sideshow.
 
MHz
-3
#27
One honest man putting a handful of liars into 'pause mode'. Imagine what would happen if I made it a priority. McCain is a traitor to his country, get over it. Nobody is expecting you two to change, it should be quite clear that given the chance you would be just as much as a fuktard as he (and a lot more American Politicians) is. You two already are but on a much, much lower level. Minions have more class than you 2 tards.

Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

So much hate.

So much suckholing.

McCain probably gave up on chemo and is doing ozone instead, you know why that part would be left out Right?
 
petros
+1
#28
You and your conspiracy theories can take a flying f-ck at a rolling donut.
 
MHz
-1
#29
You may want to take some classes in creative writing, your double digit IQ is glaringly obvious when you try to make a whole sentence.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AJI6bW66i8
TRAITOR ALERT! THIS REPORTER ASK MCCAIN 1 QUESTION & WATCH MCCAIN GO INSANE ON HIM!

Sub for more: http://nnn.is/the_new_media | Paris Swade for Liberty Writers reports, Sen. John McCain cut off questions from reporters that were about a $1 million donation by the government of Saudi Arabia. The money was sent to a non-profit that bears McCAin’s name. He immediately flipped out and denied that he had any connections with the McCain Institute for International Leadership. It was founded in 2012 at Arizona State University with $9 million in leftover money from McCain’s 2008 presidential campaign.
 
petros
+1
#30
And they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went and they went...
 

Similar Threads

11
John McCain: Lost in Space
by darkbeaver | Jul 17th, 2008
0
John McCain the Myth Revealed
by darkbeaver | Jan 25th, 2008