Islamophobia Inc


OpposingDigit
+1
#1
Islamophobia Inc
Across the United States, there has been a growth in organizations that portray Islam as a threat.
Over two years, the number of groups that make up what’s become known as the Islamophobia industry has more than tripled.
This investigation reveals the tactics these groups use to instigate a fear of Islam, including how they manipulate social media to create a false narrative that Muslims are trying to take over the country.
Anti-Muslim messages proliferate social media with bought-in followers, fake accounts and robotic amplifiers.
The investigation also shows how these organizations try to suppress the rise of a Muslim political voice in America. It uncovers the “dark money” that has fuelled the rapid growth of Islamophobia Inc. - tens of millions of dollars which is funnelled through secretive, anonymous donor funds.
We unveil the donors of the dark money and ask; what do they ultimately hope to achieve?
Al Jazeera TV - Investigations
May 14, 2018
(Flash Video)
https://www.aljazeera.com/investigat...slamophobiainc
 
Hoid
#2
Social media is a playground for fanatics.

Where but places like this can the white nationalist climate change deniers huddle together for warmth?

They are in the closet.
 
Danbones
#3
Garland Nixon and Lee Stranahan of Radio Sputnik's Fault Lines spoke to John Kiriakou, a CIA agent-turned-whistleblower who helped reveal the CIA's torture program to the American public in 2007.

"Let me say something unequivocally: there was no cooperation between al-Qaeda and Iran, just like there was no cooperation between al-Qaeda and Iraq." Kiriakou referenced a little-mentioned Taliban execution of Iranian diplomats a few years before 9/11: in 1998, in the city of Mazar-i-Sharif, the Taliban rounded up and killed a number of Iranian diplomats in retribution for Tehran's support of the Northern Alliance in their war against the Taliban in the 90s — the same Northern Alliance that the US supported when they invaded Afghanistan in October 2001.

"There's no love lost between between the Taliban/al-Qaeda and the Iranians," said Kiriakou. "I'm going to say it again unequivocally: there is no connection between Iran and al-Qaeda, this is being made up.

There are other countries that would benefit from the proliferation of this lie — but that's what it is, simply a lie."
https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201...or-ties-media/

Quote:

white nationalist climate change deniers?

This is all Liebarrel animal sex in the barracks obummer's mess...just like it was clinton's and the bushe's before him: Glowbalistnazicommies lie and get busted....^

Dum dums believe them.
 
OpposingDigit
+1
#4
The Israeli Government Role in Promoting Islamophobia Internationally
By Paul Larudee
May 09, 2018
https://dissidentvoice.org/2018/05/t...nternationally

How Chicago’s Jewish Federation funds anti-Muslim hatred
By Charlotte Silver
March 28, 2017
https://electronicintifada.net/blogs...-muslim-hatred

Rita Katz
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rita_Katz
Rita was taught by one Steve Emerson, a self-styled “terrorism expert” who worked for Israel’s Likud party.
Emerson wrote a book titled Jihad In America, and made it into a “documentary” that appeared on PBS in 1995.
Arriving from Israel with her husband in 1997, Rita saw an ad that Emerson had placed for someone who spoke Arabic. Rita applied and was hired by Emerson as "research director.” When 9-11 opened up limitless opportunities for professional liars, Rita struck out on her own (June 2002). Emerson made so many gaffes (e.g., his 1995 attempt on CBS to link the Oklahoma City bombing to Muslims) that he was run out of most respectable newsrooms. When the Washington Post shunned him, he branded the paper "pro-Hamas." When the Miami Herald ignored him, he wrote Miami’s Jewish leaders claiming the paper's "was nothing short of racist." Disgraced, he disappeared until 9-11, and then became a chattering head on MSNBC. By then, Rita had set up her own shingle in the cottage industry of Muslim-bashing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SITE_Intelligence_Group

Rita has a Zionist Jew friend at CBS news named Bob Simon who agreed to promote her to the gullible Goyim. Two days before Rita’s book hit the stores, Rita appeared on a “60 Minutes” installment titled “Terrorist Hunter” (the same title as the book). “60 Minutes” called the book, “A remarkable memoir of an Iraqi woman who escaped from captivity in Baghdad and became America's leading undercover counter-terrorist expert.” (Broadcast 4 May 2003).
 
DaSleeper
+1
#5
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
 
Dixie Cup
+5
#6  Top Rated Post
This is truly tragic for everyone and between governments and the MSM, they make like there's no issues with Muslims who spew hatred and call for the deaths of well, pretty much everyone who don't believe as they do


If the government would do their jobs properly and vet those coming in to the country, "fear" of Muslims would drastically be lowered. But when you have video's of Imams in their Mosques preaching about killing infidels and hating the "Jewish Pigs" and that it's ok to lie and misinform and nothing has been done about the "hate" they're preaching, one has to wonder exactly what is going on. The law seems "quick" to condemn and charge individuals with "hate crimes" if they are white or black but I don't know of any Muslim Iman who has been charged with a hate crime for horrible words preached in a mosque.


So the double standard is troubling to say the least and we all should be concerned about what is going on. Why are politicians, police and justice officials not prosecuting these guys? Boy, you mention "white nationalists" and everyone goes bananas but mention an Imam who spews nothing but hatred for the West and everyone is mum - nothing is said or done. Why? And you wonder why people are afraid? HUH! That in and of itself is frightening when common sense would tell you that these guys are dangerous in more ways than one.


We need to support the Muslims who are courageous enough to stand up against such hatred and support them in condemning these hate mongers; to assist them in separating mosque from state (so to speak). The ideology of some Imams must be challenged and brought to light, (although that doesn't seem to bother those in power). When a concerted effort is made to bring these guys to justice or at the very least condemned by our leaders, then maybe there won't be so many "Islamophobic" (a non word btw) people who are concerned.


The Trudeau's of the world don't see a problem here - the world is as it should be. Well, maybe in his cocoon but the reality is that there are those who do not believe as we do and are very dangerous. And, of course, it goes without saying that not all Imams are evil. We just need to know that those who are spewing their hatred and calling for Jihad against infidels need to be dealt with and so far, nothing has been done.


JMHO
 
Yo0
+1
#7
Suicide bomber is difficult to speak about but terrorist soldiers are better choise in other way Islam is not treathen us Christian in Christian countries we take immigration from Middle East then Asia then Africa this are big populate Muslims this all only Denmark are Anti Muslim with hate prophet Muhammed and in Britain they're against Denmark and includde I am for Muslim they're a lot in EU.
 
Jinentonix
+1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Social media is a playground for fanatics.

Where but places like this can the white nationalist climate change deniers huddle together for warmth?

They are in the closet.

Says the chickenshit motherf*cker.
 
taxslave
+3
#9
OF course the fact that muzzie terrrorists toss bombs into busses, subways and schools and fly planes loaded with innocent people into buildings has no bearing on this.
Perhaps if both the moderate Muslims in North America stood up to the terrorists things would be different.
 
OpposingDigit
-1
#10
When an American soldier is found to be committing atrocities they are called "Bad Apples".
When a policeman is caught brutalizing a citizen they are called "Bad Apples".
When a Jewish Person is found to be an Economic Terrorist and committing fraud within the financial sector they are called "Bad Apples".
In fact, it is claimed that the Jewish Folks should not be expected to defend themselves or to feel the need for the Jews on Wall Street to explain the inordinate number of Jewish Financial Terrorists involved or to try to explain their evildoers.
But Muslims are being treated quite differently. The complete religion is branded as a terrorist organization and the members of this religion are called upon to explain their "Bad Apples".
 
Vbeacher
+2
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by OpposingDigit View Post

Islamophobia Inc
Across the United States, there has been a growth in organizations that portray Islam as a threat.

Islam is a threat. Any sane person can recognize that.

Quote: Originally Posted by OpposingDigit View Post

When an American soldier is found to be committing atrocities they are called "Bad Apples".
When a policeman is caught brutalizing a citizen they are called "Bad Apples".

The difference you are leaving out is that Islamic terrorism is an aspect of the hostility Islamic fundamentalism holds for non-Muslims. That hostility is deeply ingrained, with by some analyses the majority of the Koran dealing with how Muslims should treat non-Muslims (badly). A big chunk of the Islamic world, perhaps, based on polls and voting, over 20%, are fundamentalists, and still subscribe to the medieval notion of death for blasphemy and apostasy and homosexuality, not to mention whippings, stonings and other brutal punishments from the Koran. People point out the bad things in the Bible, but both the Christians and Jews went through a reformation which modernized them. Islam never has.

Quote:

When a Jewish Person is found to be an Economic Terrorist and committing fraud within the financial sector they are called "Bad Apples".
In fact, it is claimed that the Jewish Folks should not be expected to defend themselves or to feel the need for the Jews on Wall Street to explain the inordinate number of Jewish Financial Terrorists involved or to try to explain their evildoers.

Oh yeah, blame the Jews for being successful. They're successful because they go to school, study hard, and take care of their families. Too bad your parents didn't have the same thought. Too bad you didn't or you wouldn't be the failure you are. Jews who commit fraud are no greater than those of other religions who do the same, so get off your Nazi soapbox.

An interview in Time magazine with one of Indonesia's most influential clerics and Islamic scholars.

Many Western politicians and intellectuals say that Islamist terrorism has nothing to do with Islam. What is your view?

Western politicians should stop pretending that extremism and terrorism have nothing to do with Islam. There is a clear relationship between fundamentalism, terrorism, and the basic assumptions of Islamic orthodoxy. So long as we lack consensus regarding this matter, we cannot gain victory over fundamentalist violence within Islam.
Radical Islamic movements are nothing new. They’ve appeared again and again throughout our own history in Indonesia. The West must stop ascribing any and all discussion of these issues to “Islamophobia.” Or do people want to accuse me — an Islamic scholar — of being an Islamophobe too?

What basic assumptions within traditional Islam are problematic?


The relationship between Muslims and non-Muslims, the relationship of Muslims with the state, and Muslims’ relationship to the prevailing legal system wherever they live … Within the classical tradition, the relationship between Muslims and non-Muslims is assumed to be one of segregation and enmity.
Perhaps there were reasons for this during the Middle Ages, when the tenets of Islamic orthodoxy were established, but in today’s world such a doctrine is unreasonable. To the extent that Muslims adhere to this view of Islam, it renders them incapable of living harmoniously and peacefully within the multi-cultural, multi-religious societies of the 21st century.


Top Muslim Scholar: Orthodox Islam and Violence 'Linked' | Time
 
pgs
+1
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by OpposingDigit View Post

When an American soldier is found to be committing atrocities they are called "Bad Apples".
When a policeman is caught brutalizing a citizen they are called "Bad Apples".
When a Jewish Person is found to be an Economic Terrorist and committing fraud within the financial sector they are called "Bad Apples".
In fact, it is claimed that the Jewish Folks should not be expected to defend themselves or to feel the need for the Jews on Wall Street to explain the inordinate number of Jewish Financial Terrorists involved or to try to explain their evildoers.
But Muslims are being treated quite differently. The complete religion is branded as a terrorist organization and the members of this religion are called upon to explain their "Bad Apples".

No that is not a bad Apple , it is main stream thought and taught by both parents and Imans . Quit being so blind man .
 
OpposingDigit
#13
Hi! VBeacher

I could give you endless quotes from Rabbi's which proclaimed and encouraged violence.

“It is permissible to kill the Righteous among non-Jews even if they are not responsible for the threatening situation,” he wrote. “If we kill a Gentile who has sinned or has violated one of the seven commandments because we care about the commandments there is nothing wrong with the murder.”
--Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro--

“In conquering the Land [of Israel] according to Nachmanides and Rashi[*], who say that the wars of today are also mitzvah wars for conquering the Land, I am beholden to nothing. This isn’t the law of the persecutor [**], right? What law are we dealing with? The laws of a mitzvah war, a war of occupying the Land. Even if I don’t conquer Gaza right now, [conquering it] is part of my ability to settle the Land of Israel, so it is also a part of the mitzvah of conquering the Land. And therefore it follows, there’s no other way; like, we’d have to kill them all. Because this is the difference between the Law of the Persecutor and mitzvah wars. […] A mitzvah war of conquering the Land, which is not limited to saving the people of Israel from their enemies, according to some of the Rishonim [***] I could, on the face of it and by the essential law, destroy, kill and cause to perish [****] all of them. I will not do so, because if I were to do so, and reject international treaties, then the State of Israel shall parish, unless we shall witness a miracle of miracles – and one must not trust in a miracle. And that’s the only reason I won’t do it.”
Influential rabbi teaches would-be Israeli soldiers: Genocide is a mitzvah – Mondoweiss

There remains an unjust and paradoxical issue when it comes to discussing the stated writings or beliefs (for example) of both Jews and Muslims. In Western society we might have a Pope or certain Evangelical leaders who behave as the 'all knowing ones' and who craftily traffic their edicts and interpretations at will to the gullible and disillusioned.

The same can be said about the Jewish and Muslim religions too. What I am saying is that, when the Jews are smearing the Muslims, they eagerly quote some edict related to "seventy two virgins" and a host of other of similar slant. But it should be noted that the Jews have had their share of extreme teachers as well as the Muslims; not to mention the Christians too who (for example) blessed racism in America.

Unfortunately, over these past decades the Muslim religion has not yet learned how to lawyer-up with the same sophistication as their Jewish brothers have done.

The Muslims have not been so quick to conceal or obfuscate their religious materials and therefore have left themselves open to accusations of being barbarian extremists.

But the Jews have committed the very same troubling scenario which they are so eager to accuse others of.

For example: various Jewish Rabbis have pronounced Talmud interpretations or edicts to be strictly adhered to by their fellow Jews. As I stated earlier, the Jews have long since lawyered-up concerning this historical record and when these edicts are disclosed the Jews now declare them 'inoperative' simply because some moderate Rabbi might have opposed them. Yet, regardless, the original Rabbi has not in fact disowned them; nor has his followers disavowed them nor refused to continue teaching them in their religious schools.

Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

Sanhedrin 57a. A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Sanhedrin 57a. When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b. Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Soferim 15, rule 10 The best of the Gentiles should be killed.

Gittin 69a. To heal his flesh a Jew should take dust that lies within the shadow of an outdoor toilet, mix with honey and eat it.

Shabbath 41a. The law regulating the rule for how to urinate in a holy way is given.

Yebamoth 63a. States that Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals in the Garden of Eden.

Gittin 69b. To heal the disease of pleurisy ("catarrh") a Jew should "take the excrement of a white dog and knead it with balsam, but if he can possibly avoid it he should not eat the dog's excrement as it loosens the limbs."

Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.
Quotes 'With Attitude' From The Jewish Talmud

Any bastard can be a rabbi
These masters of Jewish law act as if they have not heard of Shmaya, and contrary to his recommendations in the Mishna tractate "Avot" (Ethics of our Fathers), they actually very much like the rabbinate.
By Yossi Sarid
August 27, 2010
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition...rabbi-1.310463
 
petros
+1
#14
I'm not afraid if Islam in the least bit but I do fear for the Muslims, Christians, Jews and Buddhists who have to suffer under oppressive Jihadist regimes.

Quote: Originally Posted by OpposingDigit View Post

Any bastard can be a rabbi
These masters of Jewish law act as if they have not heard of Shmaya, and contrary to his recommendations in the Mishna tractate "Avot" (Ethics of our Fathers), they actually very much like the rabbinate.

My Jewish kin have a female Rabbi and they only follow the Torah.

Are there any female Imams?
 
Yo0
#15
Jihadist regim in Tunisia in current seat and only this country by Islam.
 
Durry
+2
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post


My Jewish kin have a female Rabbi and they only follow the Torah.

Are there any female Imams?

Not only are there no female imams but females are considered either non persons or second class Muslims, so they make females stand and the back of mosques and if the happen to be ministrating they are considered as dirty.

What a sick religion.. it should be outlawed as a cult in Western countries
 
Yo0
-1
#17
I like Islam.
 
Durry
+2
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Yo0 View Post

I like Islam.

It’s because you like hate and injustice.

And of course the other reason is because you are stupid.
 
petros
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Yo0 View Post

I like Islam.

Why?
 
Vbeacher
+3
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by OpposingDigit View Post

Hi! VBeacher

I could give you endless quotes from Rabbi's which proclaimed and encouraged violence.

I'm sure you could. Like all Nazis you look hard for them - which you have to do. But I judge the Jews on their proven behaviour, which lacks the fanaticism you claim for them. Likewise I judge Muslims on THEIR behaviour, which does not. You can spout nonsense all you want, but the reality is that the Jews have and continue to contribute much to the world of civilization and the Muslims contribute nothing but violence.
 
Decapoda
+1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Why?

He doesn't..he just says crazy shit because he's a lunatic. He likes Nazis and he likes communism, and he likes socialists. Blah blah blah. He reminds me of Brick off of Anchorman...He loves lamp. He loves chair. He ate big red candle. He probably killed a guy with a trident....

Pure crazy.
 
OpposingDigit
+1 / -2
#22
Muslims involved in violence .....

Maybe it is because they happen to own the essence of life on this earth?

Maybe because everybody and their dogs are attempting to steal it from them?

God may very well have given the land of Israel to the Jewish Folks, but it is a barren piece of land. It barely has enough water and the Jewish Folks must steal water from their neighbours.

I think it is the Arabs who must be "God's Chosen People" because God gave them the very necessity of life in this universe.
 
DaSleeper
+2
#23
Screw you and your mother the goat!
 
pgs
+3
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by OpposingDigit View Post

Muslims involved in violence .....

Maybe it is because they happen to own the essence of life on this earth?

Maybe because everybody and their dogs are attempting to steal it from them?

God may very well have given the land of Israel to the Jewish Folks, but it is a barren piece of land. It barely has enough water and the Jewish Folks must steal water from their neighbours.

I think it is the Arabs who must be "God's Chosen People" because God gave them the very necessity of life in this universe.

Yup the only thing muslims hate more then western civilization is muslims . They have been at war with each other ever since the death of their prophet . Peaceful souls the lot of them . May the blessing of camel dung and dead flies be with you .
 
petros
#25
They did gives us alGebra.
 
Dixie Cup
+2
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by OpposingDigit View Post

Muslims involved in violence .....

Maybe it is because they happen to own the essence of life on this earth?

Maybe because everybody and their dogs are attempting to steal it from them?

God may very well have given the land of Israel to the Jewish Folks, but it is a barren piece of land. It barely has enough water and the Jewish Folks must steal water from their neighbours.

I think it is the Arabs who must be "God's Chosen People" because God gave them the very necessity of life in this universe.



You are either truly and incredibly uniformed or have no idea of what you are talking about.


The Arabs, if they so chose, could actually do something for themselves; they could be just as successful as any Jew or anyone else in this world (they have been in the past). The leadership of the Arabs are so consumed with hate that they have no qualms in having their own people suffer under their rule all the while blaming others for their failure to actually improve the lives of those around them. They teach "False Gods' and brainwash their minions into believing that their fate in life is all someone else's fault. They are being used, not unlike the religions of the past.


Perhaps if the world actually gave a frig about the fate of the Arabs, they would look at helping them understand that only they can make the changes required and that hatred NEVER got anyone anywhere except dead and, that their ideology sucks (explain how they've been deceived); that killing others simply for the sake of killing is wrong. (Personally, the God that I would believe in is a loving God and not a hateful, spiteful one that the Islamists believe in. Besides, Allah wasn't a god - only a prophet who got it wrong). But, I would bet my bottom dollar that the "average" Arab knows this but is powerless to do anything about it because it would mean a death sentence from Hamas/Hezbalah and their ilk. It would take a lot of courage and the willingness to die, not for some unseen "god" or "prophet" but for future generations to change their attitudes. They must know that despite what others do, they are the ones in control of their own destiny. But maybe things are so desperate, they are so focused on simply surviving, they are unable to see what they could accomplish if they only were given the opportunity to do so. And it goes without saying that outside influences must cease and perhaps an uncorrupted UN organization could help over see this but I don't see this happening any time soon. The world lacks individuals who have integrity, honesty and the best interests of the world as a whole. Too many greedy people out there.


Why is it that so many want to come here (Cda/US) where we are free to do as we want; where we can go anywhere without fear; where we can say anything we want (that's becoming less so) but still, we can say what we want if we have the courage to do so and not be killed or legally charged for our opinions (so far but I see that it's coming). People from all over the world come to Canada and the U.S.because of our way of life. Why on earth would anyone want to bring here what they have escaped? That's the beauty of our countries - we invite those from everywhere to share the kind of life we enjoy thanks to the sacrifices of our forefathers. It didn't happen over night and we have EVOLVED unlike the Arab countries who are in such distress.


So Israel is a successful democracy - I believe it is, in part, pure and simply jealousy and Arab leaders despise the fact that Israel has become so successful despite their Arab neighbours plans to destroy them. Israel has every right to defend itself as do we. Knowingly allowing people who have no respect for their (Israel) (or our) democracy (and those who perpetuate the fact that "Islam" poses no threat are being disingenuous). I pity the Muslims stuck in these backward countries who would likely give anything to leave but are unable to or who are too afraid to call their leadership what they are: Corrupt and evil. I also pity the Muslims that come here and are still brainwashed to believe that we are infidels and that they are the "true" religion and that they must do jihad against those of us who have actually welcomed them here.

I want someone to tell me specifically why the Palestinians don't rebuild their society? Why aren't they taking a page out of the Israeli book and turn their land so it becomes productive which is exactly what Israel did? Why did the Arabs destroy what Israel left behind when they gave up the land the Palestinians demanded rather than take advantage of what was left behind? Why have other "Arab" countries refused to accept so-called "refugees" into their countries? I suspect it's because they know that they will only export trouble because the Palestinians have been so brainwashed that nothing anyone can do for them will be enough. aka Yassar Arafat who refused everything that the PLO asked for and Israel was willing to give. See, the Palestinian situation doesn't even make sense because they have been offered most (not all) of what they have said they wanted and then, when actually it comes down to brass tax, they refused to accept. So what the hell do they want? Yeah, I know - to destroy Israel. Even if they were successful in doing so, does anyone actually believe things would improve in the ME? I doubt it! Peace is not an option to those in charge and destroying Israel will not change this fact.

I believe that there are forces behind this whole thing (George Soros is one of many) who want nothing better than to create chaos because it benefits those like him financially; in fact he is well known for doing so. They are hell bent in destroying European/Western civilization to their benefit and don't care how many lives are lost.


I am not normally one for "conspiracy theories" - I'd like to think that I'm a common-sense individual - but I gotta think that there is more to this than what we are being told because much of what we are being told simply doesn't make sense to me - it simply doesn't.


While Israel isn't perfect (as are most countries) the Palestinian leadership have also a lot to account for along with those behind this whole mess. Where are the leaders of Hamas getting the funds to pay for the protesters who cash cheques from $200 to $3,000 US depending on whether they demonstrate, get shot or ($3000) if they get killed and why isn't this being covered in the MSM?


Hamas keeps their people poor so they can encourage them to demonstrate for a price believing that they have no other option but to sacrifice themselves so that their families can get money from Hamas. And where is the world condemnation? Oh, I know - it's all Israel's fault!


This whole situation is disgusting and I, for one, will not cease to condemn anyone who says that the ONLY country at fault is Israel. I simply refuse to accept that because I believe that there is more to this than we are being fed.


OK so rant over …..


JMHO
 
taxslave
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Yo0 View Post

I like Islam.

Too bad the vast majority don't practice true islam. But then any society that prefers humping goats instead of women has issues.

Quote: Originally Posted by OpposingDigit View Post

Muslims involved in violence .....

Maybe it is because they happen to own the essence of life on this earth?

Maybe because everybody and their dogs are attempting to steal it from them?

God may very well have given the land of Israel to the Jewish Folks, but it is a barren piece of land. It barely has enough water and the Jewish Folks must steal water from their neighbours.

I think it is the Arabs who must be "God's Chosen People" because God gave them the very necessity of life in this universe.

Do the goats you hump have any say in it?
 
spilledthebeer
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Vbeacher View Post

Islam is a threat. Any sane person can recognize that.



The difference you are leaving out is that Islamic terrorism is an aspect of the hostility Islamic fundamentalism holds for non-Muslims. That hostility is deeply ingrained, with by some analyses the majority of the Koran dealing with how Muslims should treat non-Muslims (badly). A big chunk of the Islamic world, perhaps, based on polls and voting, over 20%, are fundamentalists, and still subscribe to the medieval notion of death for blasphemy and apostasy and homosexuality, not to mention whippings, stonings and other brutal punishments from the Koran. People point out the bad things in the Bible, but both the Christians and Jews went through a reformation which modernized them. Islam never has.



Oh yeah, blame the Jews for being successful. They're successful because they go to school, study hard, and take care of their families. Too bad your parents didn't have the same thought. Too bad you didn't or you wouldn't be the failure you are. Jews who commit fraud are no greater than those of other religions who do the same, so get off your Nazi soapbox.

An interview in Time magazine with one of Indonesia's most influential clerics and Islamic scholars.

Many Western politicians and intellectuals say that Islamist terrorism has nothing to do with Islam. What is your view?

Western politicians should stop pretending that extremism and terrorism have nothing to do with Islam. There is a clear relationship between fundamentalism, terrorism, and the basic assumptions of Islamic orthodoxy. So long as we lack consensus regarding this matter, we cannot gain victory over fundamentalist violence within Islam.
Radical Islamic movements are nothing new. They’ve appeared again and again throughout our own history in Indonesia. The West must stop ascribing any and all discussion of these issues to “Islamophobia.” Or do people want to accuse me — an Islamic scholar — of being an Islamophobe too?

What basic assumptions within traditional Islam are problematic?


The relationship between Muslims and non-Muslims, the relationship of Muslims with the state, and Muslims’ relationship to the prevailing legal system wherever they live … Within the classical tradition, the relationship between Muslims and non-Muslims is assumed to be one of segregation and enmity.
Perhaps there were reasons for this during the Middle Ages, when the tenets of Islamic orthodoxy were established, but in today’s world such a doctrine is unreasonable. To the extent that Muslims adhere to this view of Islam, it renders them incapable of living harmoniously and peacefully within the multi-cultural, multi-religious societies of the 21st century.


Top Muslim Scholar: Orthodox Islam and Violence 'Linked' | Time


Oh my! Jews go to school and study hard and take care of their families? You are describing SO CALLED WHITE PRIVILEGE!!!!!!



HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

 
Gilgamesh
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by OpposingDigit View Post

Hi! VBeacher

I could give you endless quotes from Rabbi's which proclaimed and encouraged violence.

“It is permissible to kill the Righteous among non-Jews even if they are not responsible for the threatening situation,” he wrote. “If we kill a Gentile who has sinned or has violated one of the seven commandments because we care about the commandments there is nothing wrong with the murder.”
--Rabbi Yitzhak Shapiro--

“In conquering the Land [of Israel] according to Nachmanides and Rashi[*], who say that the wars of today are also mitzvah wars for conquering the Land, I am beholden to nothing. This isn’t the law of the persecutor [**], right? What law are we dealing with? The laws of a mitzvah war, a war of occupying the Land. Even if I don’t conquer Gaza right now, [conquering it] is part of my ability to settle the Land of Israel, so it is also a part of the mitzvah of conquering the Land. And therefore it follows, there’s no other way; like, we’d have to kill them all. Because this is the difference between the Law of the Persecutor and mitzvah wars. […] A mitzvah war of conquering the Land, which is not limited to saving the people of Israel from their enemies, according to some of the Rishonim [***] I could, on the face of it and by the essential law, destroy, kill and cause to perish [****] all of them. I will not do so, because if I were to do so, and reject international treaties, then the State of Israel shall parish, unless we shall witness a miracle of miracles – and one must not trust in a miracle. And that’s the only reason I won’t do it.”
Influential rabbi teaches would-be Israeli soldiers: Genocide is a mitzvah – Mondoweiss

There remains an unjust and paradoxical issue when it comes to discussing the stated writings or beliefs (for example) of both Jews and Muslims. In Western society we might have a Pope or certain Evangelical leaders who behave as the 'all knowing ones' and who craftily traffic their edicts and interpretations at will to the gullible and disillusioned.

The same can be said about the Jewish and Muslim religions too. What I am saying is that, when the Jews are smearing the Muslims, they eagerly quote some edict related to "seventy two virgins" and a host of other of similar slant. But it should be noted that the Jews have had their share of extreme teachers as well as the Muslims; not to mention the Christians too who (for example) blessed racism in America.

Unfortunately, over these past decades the Muslim religion has not yet learned how to lawyer-up with the same sophistication as their Jewish brothers have done.

The Muslims have not been so quick to conceal or obfuscate their religious materials and therefore have left themselves open to accusations of being barbarian extremists.

But the Jews have committed the very same troubling scenario which they are so eager to accuse others of.

For example: various Jewish Rabbis have pronounced Talmud interpretations or edicts to be strictly adhered to by their fellow Jews. As I stated earlier, the Jews have long since lawyered-up concerning this historical record and when these edicts are disclosed the Jews now declare them 'inoperative' simply because some moderate Rabbi might have opposed them. Yet, regardless, the original Rabbi has not in fact disowned them; nor has his followers disavowed them nor refused to continue teaching them in their religious schools.

Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

Sanhedrin 57a. A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Sanhedrin 57a. When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b. Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Soferim 15, rule 10 The best of the Gentiles should be killed.

Gittin 69a. To heal his flesh a Jew should take dust that lies within the shadow of an outdoor toilet, mix with honey and eat it.

Shabbath 41a. The law regulating the rule for how to urinate in a holy way is given.

Yebamoth 63a. States that Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals in the Garden of Eden.

Gittin 69b. To heal the disease of pleurisy ("catarrh") a Jew should "take the excrement of a white dog and knead it with balsam, but if he can possibly avoid it he should not eat the dog's excrement as it loosens the limbs."

Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.
Quotes 'With Attitude' From The Jewish Talmud

Any bastard can be a rabbi
These masters of Jewish law act as if they have not heard of Shmaya, and contrary to his recommendations in the Mishna tractate "Avot" (Ethics of our Fathers), they actually very much like the rabbinate.
By Yossi Sarid
August 27, 2010
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition...rabbi-1.310463

There are just as many such texts in Christian teachings too.

The big difference is that Jews and Christians have learned to ignore such crap.

Muslim Fundamentalists have not.

Sorry to rain on your little anti semitic Nazi parade.
 
OpposingDigit
#30
Hi! Gilgamesh

Is calling somebody an anti-Semite your "Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free" card?