The book against Trump, does he profit from it?

Torch light
Well, they are impostors .. this is for certain; so why not it is only a play ... so as to make noise about this book which will be sold giving much profit .. for all of them including Trump himself !?

Danbones
"Alternative" accounts eh?
lol

Curious Cdn
+1
He's right! It's a reality television series in book form.

Torch light
Quote: Originally Posted by avro24 View Post

Oh shut up Avro.

I am not Avro; only this lunatic Murphy thought this.
Last edited by Torch light; Jan 6th, 2018 at 03:11 PM..

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

I am not Avro; only this lunatic Murphy thought this.

Lunatic is the word.

Are you Murphy?

Torch light
So while Trump now is obviously a Zionist... will the other Zionists here like Murphy and etal .. will they think about the book against Trump, and that Trump and his companions are making a storm in a cup of coffee so as to make value for the book, which will give them a great profit, when millions of its copies will be sold at high price!?

Curious Cdn

So while Trump now is obviously a Zionist... will the other Zionists here like Murphy and etal .. will they think about the book against Trump, and that Trump and his companions are making a storm in a cup of coffee so as to make value for the book, which will give them a great profit, when millions of its copies will be sold at high price!?

http://youtu.be/vYK9iCRb7S4

highsticky
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

"Alternative" accounts eh?
lol

Alternative is Germany's citizen and live in Sweden.

Torch light
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

[url]http://youtu.be/

God commanded that you be carried captive to Babylon on account of your idolatry and disobedience.

Had you been righteous and devoted to God alone, nothing of that would have happened to you ..

Therefore, God does not wrong people, but it is the people who do wrong themselves by their wrong-doing.

And as such (and more) it will be done to the present Zionists on account of their transgression and wrong-doing in addition to their blasphemy and atheism.

Curious Cdn

God commanded that you be carried captive to Babylon on account of your idolatry and disobedience.

Had you been righteous and devoted to God alone, nothing of that would have happened to you ..

Therefore, God does not wrong people, but it is the people who do wrong themselves by their wrong-doing.

And as such (and more) it will be done to the present Zionists on account of their transgression and wrong-doing in addition to their blasphemy and atheism.

http://youtu.be/EjxncnQ6iLI

Torch light
Yesterday, I saw in the TV channel of Jordan, an old woman a Palestinian: she talked about her memories and what she suffered and what she saw of terrors of the Zionist gangs (when she was child together with her family: how they ran away from the Zionist gangs) till now when she has become old woman ... therefore, God is not unaware of the wrong-doing and transgression of these criminal Zionists and will take revenge on them in the near future Insha Allah.

Curious Cdn
+2
#12  Top Rated Post

Yesterday, I saw in the TV channel of Jordan, an old woman a Palestinian: she talked about her memories and what she suffered and what she saw of terrors of the Zionist gangs (when she was child together with her family: how they ran away from the Zionist gangs) till now when she has become old woman ... therefore, God is not unaware of the wrong-doing and transgression of these criminal Zionists and will take revenge on them in the near future Insha Allah.

I am certain that you will find Israelis that will tell you the same sort of stories about how the Arabs treated them when they arrived as Holocaust refugees in 1948. The Arabs tried to destroy them all, failed and have been destroyed by the Zionists ever since of their lack of compassion. God must prefer the Zionists. They always win.

Torch light

[url]http://youtu.be/

Keep telling your falsehood songs and woes which were done to you by God Almighty on account of your guilt and brutality and wronging other people like the Palestinian who did nothing to these Zionists and were peacefully living in their home-land.

But the hard hearts of the Zionists prevent them from any sympathy with people .. like Shylock .. all this on account of their growing in a rancorous growing with hard hearts. God dislikes the hard hearts and will show to them who is the Mighty He or they .. the Zionists are so weak in comparison to God Almighty, but they do not realize this fact.

Curious Cdn
+2

Keep telling your falsehood songs and woes which were done to you by God Almighty on account of your guilt and brutality and wronging other people like the Palestinian who did nothing to these Zionists and were peacefully living in their home-land.

But the hard hearts of the Zionists prevent them from any sympathy with people .. like Shylock .. all this on account of their growing in a rancorous growing with hard hearts. God dislikes the hard hearts and will show to them who is the Mighty He or they .. the Zionists are so weak in comparison to God Almighty, but they do not realize this fact.

The Arabs are still weaker and after almost a century, they are still killing each other like pathetic sewer rats.

Torch light
Walter has just given my post a - grading; Wal (which means go away) Walter; your -ve grading of my post is to me like the water to the thirsty. Wal Walter

Walter .. why his parents called him Walter!?

I think, at first his name was Water, but when they call him Water, some who hear may think they want water to drink; therefore, they added the letter L to his name and he became Walter in stead of Water.
Last edited by Torch light; Jan 6th, 2018 at 03:48 PM..

JLM
I don't think he should, it doesn't look like he added much to the production!

Torch light

The Arabs are still weaker and after almost a century, they are still killing each other like pathetic sewer rats.

Glory to God! Only yesterday, you were in the Ghetto; how could you escape from it, while it is your natural home?
Now you have come with your rancor against the Arab who are a great nation, while the Zionists and the West want to divide them in order to delay them taking their role of leading the world.

Curious Cdn

Only yesterday, you were in the Ghetto; how could you escape from it, while it is your natural home?
Now you have come with your rancor against the Arab who are a great nation, while the Zionists and the West want to divide them in order to delay them taking their role of leading the world.

I was in the ghetto?

Presbyterian ghettos?

Masonic slums?

Torch light
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

What about the news of dogs these days!?

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I see that you have a new, little friend!

Well, isn't that the cutest thing?

taxslave

Did gawd tell you to hump sheep and little boys?

Torch light

I see that you have a new, little friend!

Enough for him a friend as little as you.
i.e. you are enough for him as a little friend.

taxslave

I am certain that you will find Israelis that will tell you the same sort of stories about how the Arabs treated them when they arrived as Holocaust refugees in 1948. The Arabs tried to destroy them all, failed and have been destroyed by the Zionists ever since of their lack of compassion. God must prefer the Zionists. They always win.

Zionists have the true gawd and the camel bumpers have a fake gawd. That is why their gawd don't help them.

Curious Cdn

Enough for him a friend as little as you.
i.e. you are enough for him as a little friend.

We all have our imaginary friends on here, eh Muftie?

Torch light
Moses married one of the Arab daughters. The God of the Arab is the Lord of all nations. Will God take permission of you to send or not to the Arab and other nations?

Walter

Moses married one of the Arab daughters. The God of the Arab is the Lord of all nations. Will God take permission of you to send or not to the Arab and other nations?

Ooga booga.

Torch light
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Ooga booga.

WAL Walter!
Moses married the daughter of Rauel in Midian where he stayed for eight years, before he was sent to Pharaoh.

Hoid

The Arabs are still weaker and after almost a century,

Torch light
Anyhow, the destined end of the Zionists of Tel Aviv is approaching inevitably, but these does not realize it ...

like Anania the rabbi before the coming of Titus on them, or like Sedecia before the coming of Nebuchodonosor.

Anania was the chief of the rabbis at that time; he persecuted the apostles of the Christ: Peter, John and Philips, and he imprisoned and lashed them and was about to kill them, had not Gamaliel defended them, and then Anania's imagination suggested to him to revolt against the Roman who came and destroyed them utterly by the hand of the Roman general Titus.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/36.htm#a36_29
quran-ayat.com/pret/36.htm#a36_29
Last edited by Torch light; Jan 6th, 2018 at 05:05 PM..

Tecumsehsbones
Trump does not profit from the book, you rock-banging imbecile.