Mainstream Media is Completely Fake

Cliffy
+2
World Class Journalist Spills The Beans & Admits Mainstream Media is Completely Fake

Dr. Udo Ulfkotteis a top German journalist and editor and has been for more than two decades, so you can bet he knows a thing or two about mainstream media and what really happens behind the scenes. Recently, Dr. Ulfakatte went on public television stating that he was forced to publish the works of intelligence agents under his own name, also adding that noncompliance with these orders would result in him losing his job. He recently made an appearance on RT news to share these facts:

Iíve been a journalist for about 25 years, and I was educated to lie, to betray, and not to tell the truth to the public. But seeing right now within the last months how the German and American media tries to bring war to the people in Europe, to bring war to Russia ó this is a point of no return and Iím going to stand up and say it is not right what I have done in the past, to manipulate people, to make propaganda against Russia, and it is not right what my colleagues do and have done in the past because they are bribed to betray the people, not only in Germany, all over Europe.

World Class Journalist Spills The Beans & Admits Mainstream Media is Completely Fake

MHz
+1
The collective is not going to be happy with you.

TenPenny
+3 / -2
#3  Top Rated Post
I know it's completely fake. Not a single news story is true. Even when they report the scores of the football games, you know the games never happened.

It's all made up. Everything.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

I know it's completely fake. Not a single news story is true. Even when they report the scores of the football games, you know the games never happened.

The Jews do it in the back of pizzerias.

IdRatherBeSkiing
+2

Sort of like the internet.

TenPenny
+1
Exactly. Even this post doesn't exist.

It's all about the pizza.

Danbones
From the person who lies about citations like just you did on the other thread?
That's no way to develop credibility.

We also dealt with the pizza thing which was DELIBERATELY planted (poison the well story) as they often are. By pedophiles who think its just a life style.
Then there is the way megan kelly was busted lying about alex jones the way you do about citations.

I'll take the Op's word before yours, considering he is quoting someone who would know.

Quote:

"But seeing right now within the last months how the German and American media tries to bring war to the people in Europe, to bring war to Russia — this is a point of no return and I’m going to stand up and say it is not right "

What Ten Penny wants eh?...FAKE WAR!!!! How horrible and dishonest is that?
Every war is a bankers war...More money in a day of war, then a year of peace eh?
Last edited by Danbones; Sep 24th, 2017 at 09:10 AM..

Walter
+2

Stop trying to be funny cuz it ain't wurking.

TenPenny
+3 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Stop trying to be funny cuz it ain't wurking.

Stop trying to be intelligent. It isn't working.

Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

What Ten Penny wants eh?...

I want more pizza.

MHz
You really have a one track mind. Obsession with trolling posters who don post according to your standards. The control freak turns out to be a freak with zero control.

Here ya go, 8 hours of 'facts' for you and what's left of the collective. The smart ones quits some time ago or just left the board leaving the dregs behind, like always.

[youtube]lG3qgibC6yY&t=18915s[/youtube]
Silver Shield: The Greatest Truth Never Told 2...........By Chris Duane

We seek to provide individual solutions to collective problems. In order to prepare for the collapse of the dollar and the inevitable riots of unprepared populations and the very possible war with China, we seek to empower the individual to be aware and prepared. We break through the hype of economic and political conspiracy and only focus on what is provable. We cover everything from failed Occupy Wall Street, Tea Party and Ron Paul Movement to the Federal Reserve, the Military Industrial Complex, False Flags, and the Nero of the American Empire Obama. Using the logic and solutions provided on this channel we seek have the individual take massive dramatic action on the things that they can control in their life like prepping, survival, guns, gold and most importantly silver..........

TenPenny
You are nuts.

Walter thinks everything that he doesn't agree with is fake news.

You and your other buddies are idiots.

MHz

Stop trying to be intelligent. It isn't working.

You are probably the saddest poster on the site, and your post are meant to protect the criminal elements in sorcery. You handles must be very proud of you. Not, they would be planning your departure as your support for Jews does them more harm than good.

You are nuts.

Walter thinks everything that he doesn't agree with is fake news.

You and your other buddies are idiots.

"We' at least know fake stories do exist and as such that means every story should be examined for intentional flaws. Your rabid support that the only liars are those that question the headlines the Media published for their handlers is beyond question and that is why it is you that looks like the looney on this site. (as well as the rest of the Jewish collective, or what's left of them)
Hitting the troll mode is what pisses me off rather than you defending bald faced lies which is running a close 2nd.

[youtube]Z6Hm0Sla65E[/youtube]
Operation Mockingbird: The CIA and the Media

This is a Pacifica Radio 'Open Journal' episode concerning reports of the CIA employing newsmen for information gathering and dissemination, including CIA director William Colby's testimony before the House on Intelligence Commission on utilizing foreign news agencies for planting false stories. Episode begins with Robert Krulwich's report, which includes a speech by journalist Stuart Loory on the three dozen reporters discovered on the CIA's payroll. Broadcast on KPFK in 1975.

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

You are probably the saddest poster on the site, and your post are meant to protect the criminal elements in sorcery. You handles must be very proud of you. Not, they would be planning your departure as your support for Jews does them more harm than good.

Yes, I'm paid to protect pedophiles and Jews. It pays very, very well. Because you've got me figured out, our agents are tracking your IP address, and you will likely disappear in a couple of days.

MHz

Yes, I'm paid to protect pedophiles and Jews.

I suspect you do it for free which is what makes you so fuking creepy.
Have a Rabbi stop by and post something positive about you and then I'll start thinking the Jews actually like you.

Blackleaf
The BBC is telling us that an EDL march in Chelmsford, Essex, attracted just two supporters.

Whilst the Mail on Sunday is telling us that only four supporters turned up.

Meanwhile, the Telegraph is gleefully informing us that there were six supporters.

I, however, believe that all three newspapers are talking bollocks.

avro8
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

The BBC is telling us that an EDL march in Chelmsford, Essex, attracted just two supporters.

Whilst the Mail on Sunday is telling us that only four supporters turned up.

Meanwhile, the Telegraph is gleefully informing us that there were six supporters.

I, however, believe that all three newspapers are talking bollocks.

I think you like underage girls.

What say you.

What's to young to have a wee look at eh mate.

10....11....you tell us mate.

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by avro8 View Post

I think you like underage girls.

What say you.

What's to young to have a wee look at eh mate.

10....11....you tell us mate.

You are completely wrong.

He likes young boys, exactly like he did at public school.

MHz
Opinions of completely fake people like yourself carry how much weight?? Zero
When you lost your virginity did you let your dad know you didn't get laid the next day because you ass was still too sore??

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

When you lost your virginity

Yeah, when that happened I cleaned out my 73 Pontiac. Did you do the same when your teacher boned you up the a$$

MHz
My ass is still a virgin, explain in not too much detail what I'm missing other than when I fart is makes a trumpet like sound unlike the whoosing sound that happens when you fart. I hate to even imagine what you had to do to get a new car from daddy dearest.

The bonding moments are precious aren't they??

petros
If they took drugs they'd see the light like Ciff did.

MHz
So basically you have never taken a single drug in your entire life and it shows, it really, really shows.

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

If they took drugs they'd see the light like Ciff did.

I think if they took drugs, they'd be normal.

MHz is an example of what happens when you don't.

MHz
lol, all your hard work is paying dividends. You have obtained a whole new level of stupid.

Walter
+2 / -1
Just more evidence the MSM is a purveyor of fake news.

ABC Suspends Ross Without Pay for Monumentally False Scoop on Flynn
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...ly-false-scoop

Cannuck
Gawd I love conspiracy nutters. Entertaining as fukk

Walter
+1
Press Avoids Naming Obama and Hillary in Covering Libya Slavery 'Debacle'
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...lavery-debacle

TenPenny
So everything in the MSM is fake news? Good to know. EagleSmack got all butthurt when I suggested something from WaPo was fake news. You'd better fill him in on the rules.

Angstrom
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Dr. Udo Ulfkotteis a top German journalist and editor and has been for more than two decades, so you can bet he knows a thing or two about mainstream media and what really happens behind the scenes. Recently, Dr. Ulfakatte went on public television stating that he was forced to publish the works of intelligence agents under his own name, also adding that noncompliance with these orders would result in him losing his job. He recently made an appearance on RT news to share these facts:

Iíve been a journalist for about 25 years, and I was educated to lie, to betray, and not to tell the truth to the public. But seeing right now within the last months how the German and American media tries to bring war to the people in Europe, to bring war to Russia ó this is a point of no return and Iím going to stand up and say it is not right what I have done in the past, to manipulate people, to make propaganda against Russia, and it is not right what my colleagues do and have done in the past because they are bribed to betray the people, not only in Germany, all over Europe.

Its nice to see you finally turn arround and see the truth Cliffy. Trump has been saying this all along. I canít believe You became a shill for them for a while. They were even good enough to fool you.

avro22
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Just more evidence the MSM is a purveyor of fake news.

ABC Suspends Ross Without Pay for Monumentally False Scoop on Flynn
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...ly-false-scoop

Mistake was made. They owned up to it.

Did Fox do that with regards to the Seth Rich story?

Red me Walt, itís all you have.