Canadian Army Sent to the Border: Canada's Refugee Crisis


EagleSmack
#1
Canadian Soldiers Building a Tent City to temporary house refugees.

Canada's army build tent city for refugee Haitians from US | Daily Mail Online









 
EagleSmack
#2
 
pgs
#3
sad .
 
EagleSmack
#4
The camp is expanding.
 
Durry
+2
#5
These migrants should be sent back across the border back to the US, they let them into their country, they should look after them.
 
TenPenny
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

These migrants should be sent back across the border back to the US, they let them into their country, they should look after them.



That's actually what the agreement between Canada and the US says.
 
Durry
+1
#7
You will notice these migrants are all well dressed, they are the rich ones who are leaving their shithole countries, but the unfortunate part is these are the people that are most capable of helping their own sick and poor people in their country.
When the West takes these people in, it means they are leaving the less fortunate from their country even poorer and more disparate.

We really do a dis service to their country when we take in the more fortunate ones.
 
EagleSmack
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

These migrants should be sent back across the border back to the US, they let them into their country, they should look after them.

It looks like Canada let them into their country so I think it is the responsibility of Canada now.

Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

That's actually what the agreement between Canada and the US says.

Providing they cross at a legal crossing point. If they avoid the legal points of entry they become Canada's responsibility. That is what the agreement says.
 
taxslave
#9
It would be far less expensive to just stop them at the boarder rather than let them in and feed them before sending them back to the US.
If these so called refugees don't want to stay in the USand don't want to go home we most certainly don't want them either.
 
Johnnny
#10
And people say that the army doesn't do nice things...
 
TenPenny
#11
Too bad we didn't have all those empty WalMart stores connected by tunnels across the country, like they say FEMA has set up in the US.
 
petros
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

The camp is expanding.

Will there be marshmallows and singing Kumbaya 'round the campfire?

Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

It would be far less expensive to just stop them at the boarder rather than let them in and feed them before sending them back to the US.
If these so called refugees don't want to stay in the USand don't want to go home we most certainly don't want them either.

Microwaved Hungry Man dinners isn't food.
 
Durry
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Will there be marshmallows and singing Kumbaya 'round the campfire
.

Muslims don't sing, it's anti Islamic

They don't sing our National anthem either
 
White_Unifier
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Muslims don't sing, it's anti Islamic

They don't sing our National anthem either

Actually, there is nothing in either the Qur'an or the Ahadith that prohibit singing. That's just an interpretation of the writings by silly mullahs.
 
Durry
+1
#15
Yeah, actually there is no Allah either, it's also just some silly fairy tale by the power hungry mullahs
 
Murphy
+1
#16
If I was running the tent city operation, I would be using refugees to build it. The soldiers would be acting in an advisory capacity, and as unarmed guards.

It gives the refugees something to do and provides a sense of accomplishment.
 
Cliffy
+1
#17
Poor Smack. He is so desperate to divert attention from the idiot in charge down south.
 
Murphy
+1
#18
And I would make you carry the cinder blocks to hold the tents down. A little work would do you good, or kill you.
 
Johnnny
#19
The thing about the army is if you show up late, people die, but if you show up on time the right people die.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Poor Smack. He is so desperate to divert attention from the idiot in charge down south.

Is the Canadian Border Crisis making you upset? You don't want to see it? You just want it to go away?
 
Curious Cdn
+1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Is the Canadian Border Crisis making you upset? You don't want to see it? You just want it to go away?

Boy, you've got to be pretty flimsy and sausitive to see this as a "crisis".
 
EagleSmack
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Boy, you've got to be pretty flimsy and sausitive to see this as a "crisis".

Don't you have me on ignore?

*snicker*

Trudeau’s lost all control of our border crisis

Trudeau

Until Trudeau acts on border crisis, Canada is basically one giant sanctuary cit
 
pgs
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Don't you have me on ignore?

*snicker*

Trudeau’s lost all control of our border crisis

Trudeau

Until Trudeau acts on border crisis, Canada is basically one giant sanctuary cit

I guess a crisis is in the eye of the beholder .
 
Tecumsehsbones
#24
It's not a crisis. If it was, Bono would be there.
 
MHz
+1
#25
Do not stress out, make them open their bags, if it is full om real money they get in, if it is anything else they stay in America and soon it will look like the home they are running away from. Now you know why you should have moved onto chess rather than staying with checkers.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

It's not a crisis. If it was, Bono would be there.

You showed up, that was the first big clue. Just sayin, ....

Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

I guess a crisis is in the eye of the beholder .

You spelled 'stockholder' wrong.
 
Dixie Cup
+3
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

You will notice these migrants are all well dressed, they are the rich ones who are leaving their shithole countries, but the unfortunate part is these are the people that are most capable of helping their own sick and poor people in their country.
When the West takes these people in, it means they are leaving the less fortunate from their country even poorer and more disparate.

We really do a dis service to their country when we take in the more fortunate ones.



Which means they are not refugees and need to be sent back.
 
Durry
+2
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Which means they are not refugees and need to be sent back.

Yes but most will get to stay and get citizenship.

The way this game works is that it takes up to a yr or longer for a refugee to get their refugee status adjudicated.
They usually fail to get refugee status once they get heard.

But in the year or longer in waiting for the hearing, they will have one or two kids born as Canadian citizens (often called anchor Babies).

Once they fail refugee status, they apply for citizenship status on compassionate grounds claiming that sending them back to their country will present undue hardship for the Canadian babies.
Based on this, they almost always get Canadian citizenship.

And that's how they play the game, it's wildly known now thru out the refugees seeking population.
 
Durry
+1
#28
This is why Hatians should be kicked out immediately
 
EagleSmack
+2
#29
How is the detention camp?
 
Dixie Cup
+3
#30
Unfortunately, the Canadian Supreme Court made a decision a few years ago that once someone sets foot on Canadian soil, we cannot arbitrarily send them back from where they came from so we're pretty much "hooped" in that regard.
 

Similar Threads

556
Refugee Crisis
by Tecumsehsbones | 4 weeks ago
107
The Refugee Crisis That Isn't
by Locutus | Sep 24th, 2015