Bizarre moment driver discovers man stuck head first in clothes recycling bin

Blackleaf
This is the hilarious moment a driver noticed a pair of legs sticking outside of a clothes recycling bin.

Ashley Kerr came across a man who was stuck head first in the bin at around 8am Friday morning in Rotherham, South Yorkshire.

Bizarre moment driver discovers man stuck HEAD FIRST in a clothes recycling bin

Ashley Kerr came across the man at 8am on Friday morning in Rotherham, Yorks

He was delivering sandwiches at the time and stopped to ask if he was alright

Social media users are now speculating the identity of the unlucky rummager

By Claire Anderson For Mailonline
2 September 2018

This is the hilarious moment a driver noticed a pair of legs sticking outside of a clothes recycling bin.

Ashley Kerr came across a man who was stuck head first in the bin at around 8am Friday morning in Rotherham, South Yorkshire.

The 29-year-old, who was delivering sandwiches at the time, said: 'As I was driving down the road I thought I saw a pair of legs hanging out of the clothes bin I wasn't sure but as I got closer I realised I was right.

'I asked him if we was alright. His reply was "Am sound me, pal" and then I said "You sure?". He replied "Yea…"

'I'm not sure if he got but am guessing he did.'

The footage has been shared on Facebook and has been view over 6000 times.

Some commenters are speculating on the identity of the unfortunate rummager, with users of the social media site speculating that he is a local resident renowned for his strange antics.

Ashley Kerr came across a man who was stuck head first in the bin at around 8am Friday morning in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, and asked if he was alright before the legs replied 'Sound'

'I wonder if it's the dancing man who goes in it all the time?'

'Hahaha it's got to be him! Bless him, hope he wasn't stuck like that too long.

'All the blood would have gone to his head and he'd have been crazier than normal!'

Another commented that this might not be such a stage occurrence for Rotherham after all, stating: 'My mate says he does it all time'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPS_JOlnuZc

Driver couldn't believe his eyes when he saw a man stuck head first in a clothes recycling bin | Daily Mail Online

Tecumsehsbones
In case you wondered what happened to the British Empire.

Danbones
Their sad leg asy...da feet as well.

One should take ones cloths OFF before throwing them out though.

Danbones
Hmmmm