Melania Trump Is Being Abused By Donald Trump

B00Mer
+2 / -1
#1  Top Rated Post
Melania Trump Is Being Abused By Donald Trump

[youtube]56aK7O_CdQo[/youtube]

That's why Walter is in love with him so much..

Walter
No rent where I live.

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

No rent where I live.

Didn't think they allow prisoners to use the Internet in the Big House..

You must be somebody's bitch for sure.

Walter
Lotsa empty space in here.

B00Mer

Lotsa empty space in here.

In your brain.. no doubt.. cob webs and all.

Danbones
Is that where you write from?

If you find its a bit cramped, try the other head

er...I mean go back to your head

B00Mer
+1

Bar Sinister
Hell, just being a woman anywhere near Trump is abuse. But once the asshole is out of power Melania has a multi-million dollar payout from publishers waiting for her so I'm guessing she will just tough it out.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Is that where you write from?

If you find its a bit cramped, try the other head

er...I mean go back to your head

Your posts are as stupid and demented as Trump's tweets..

Walter
+2
Why is the MSM so interested in Melania’s health when they could give a God-damn about Mrs. Clinton’s health when she was a candidate for POTUS?

spilledthebeer

Why is the MSM so interested in Melania’s health when they could give a God-damn about Mrs. Clinton’s health when she was a candidate for POTUS?

Some lunatics have suggested that Melania Trump is being held hostage by the Donald and that if she divorces him- he will have her deported from United States!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People who believe such things should return immediately to the group home and inform their keepers that they need an upgrade to their medication!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Melanie were to divorce Trump- I have no doubt an army of lawyers with pre-nuptial agreements and other papers would immediately attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She would NOT get a 50/50 split of Trumps money but she WOULD live quite nicely on the millions she would get!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for Trump being able to revoke her citizenship and deport her..........what LIE-beral judge- dedicated to women`s rights in this age of MeToo would DARE SUPPORT such a move???????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Anybody who thinks that Melanie is not doing exactly what she feels like has their tinfoil hat tied on too tight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

That's why Walter is in love with him so much..

Here I thought it was because Trump would send 59 cruise missiles into Syria and supply bombs to the KSA so they can wipe out as many Muslim kids and women as possible, just like all the other Presidents going back to 1963, that and the blanket blocking of UN resolutions against Israel.

Without that his talents would seem to be picking up dog-shit in the parks, and that is being kind.

They do care about Hitlary's health, they just want it getting worse rather than better. I'm also pretty sure she is better liked than Trump as she seems to not be towing the part line as exampled in the 'patent/kids thing in Calif.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Here I thought it was because Trump would send 59 cruise missiles into Syria and supply bombs to the KSA so they can wipe out as many Muslim kids and women as possible, just like all the other Presidents going back to 1963, that and the blanket blocking of UN resolutions against Israel.

Without that his talents would seem to be picking up dog-shit in the parks, and that is being kind.

They do care about Hitlary's health, they just want it getting worse rather than better. I'm also pretty sure she is better liked than Trump as she seems to not be towing the part line as exampled in the 'patent/kids thing in Calif.

Oh pity poor MHz- he scorns Trump for blocking radical Muslims seeking to condemn Israel at United Nations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But HYPOCRITE MHz IGNORES that pesky United Nations edict that CREATED ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims are apparently BLIND to the meaning of the word HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

People did not worry about Hilary while Bill Clinton was in the White House becasue she had nothing to do all day but lounge about and smile for some cameras once in a while!!!!!!!!!!

Hilary had an army of servants to tend to every need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She even had Monica Lewinsky to keep Bill happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoid

No rent where I live.

Hell?

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

Oh pity poor MHz- he scorns Trump for blocking radical Muslims seeking to condemn Israel at United Nations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But HYPOCRITE MHz IGNORES that pesky United Nations edict that CREATED ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslims are apparently BLIND to the meaning of the word HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mexicans are Catholics for the most part, your phobia about Muslims has driven you around the bend. I probably wasn't a very long ride.