Peter Khill

DaSleeper
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Red Privelege.

It's okay to steal from whitie.

But.... but... but..... tecumsey is not a racist...

or is reverse racism still racism?

petros
+3
It's okay, he has a white friend.

DaSleeper
+2
In a court case in that province does the looser in the case have to pay the court costs or the opposing lawyer fees?

https://www.legalline.ca/legal-answe...ing-a-lawsuit/

And he likes screwing white wimmin

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

The real travesty here is that this damned whitey lawyer will want his 30% contingency fee.

Damned whitey lawyer!

Um. . . there are no contingency fees in criminal cases. Because there's no award.

Stay stupid, Cap.

Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

"Induns" is a coincidental concern! What part of bad behaviour do you NOT understand?

I understand that in civilized places it doesn't excuse homicide.

Really? The rubber/glue taunt is the best you got?

You're as smart as Trump. Exactly as smart as Trump.

JLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Yeah, and that's totally wrong! It's only right when Nicole Brown Simpson's family does it.

Easy way to put an end to this is just to deny Induns access to the courts.

Your terminology is a bit confusing. Please comment on the difference between "Induns" and "Injuns". I'm familiar with the latter but the former is new to me!

captain morgan
+2

Um. . . there are no contingency fees in criminal cases. Because there's no award.

Not a civil case I guess.

Keep up the bueno work Bones

petros
2 for 1

spaminator
khill zem khill zem all

Curious Cdn
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

khill zem khill zem all

Dr. Spamilove

JLM
+1

It's an OUTRAGE that he had to PAY for a LAWYER just because he shot an Indun.

What's worse is he didn't even get the bounty!

You fail to mention some people deserve to be shot or even tossed off a trestle.

Stay stupid, Cap.

Oooooooooooh - do we have a case of "the pot calling the kettle black"?

Yeah, and that's totally wrong! It's only right when Nicole Brown Simpson's family does it.

Easy way to put an end to this is just to deny Induns access to the courts.

You might want to try (I know it's hard for you) to get this racial sh*t out of your head. In Canada, our laws are behaviour based, not ethnic based! Can you maybe write that down somewhere?

I understand that in civilized places it doesn't excuse homicide.

You're right but it does excuse self defense!

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

You fail to mention some people deserve to be shot or even tossed off a trestle.

Oooooooooooh - do we have a case of "the pot calling the kettle black"?

You might want to try (I know it's hard for you) to get this racial sh*t out of your head. In Canada, our laws are behaviour based, not ethnic based! Can you maybe write that down somewhere?

You're right but it does excuse self defense!

TEMCUMSEHBONEHEAD HAS A LOT IN COMMON WITH A BLACK FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY ARE BOTH WHINY LITTLE THINGS AND ANNOYING TO HAVE AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I present here some comments on the subject of law and justice- the screwed up LIE-beral version- and as example I refer to that Yankee nurse that was briefly arrested for refusing to take a blood sample from some thug.

The thug came to the attention of cops because of a drug deal gone bad. Thug fled and hijacked a pickup truck and raced away- endangering everybody on the road in the stolen vehicle. Eventually thug crashed, wrecked the truck and knocked himself cold.

Thug was taken to the hospital and it was at the hospital that a nurse was asked to take a blood sample from the unconscious thug. Its at this point that things get messy- in classic idiot LIE-beral style! There is law and there is logic and LIE-beral law is very much at odds with the public version of common sense and fair play! And that idiot nurse was playing by stupid LIE-beral rules and refused to take the sample without first getting permission from the unconscious patient.

WE all know there are circumstances when cops CAN gather evidence without our consent. Such as if we are suspected of driving drunk- they can order us to blow into the balloon. We can refuse and at that point they can haul us to the station and take a blood sample- NO PERMISSION REQUIRED! In a case where a driver is drunk or drugged, then time is important- wait too long and the `evidence` in your blood stream vanishes! And in this case with the thug- it is important to know what his status is? Stoned? Drunk? Whatever- its EVIDENCE and ordinary people recognize that drugged up or drunked up thugs who will hijack vehicles when they feel the need should NOT be allowed loose on the streets! Its common sense- too bad LIE-beral hug a thug judges have so muddied the waters that nobody understands the law or their rights any more!

So the nurse followed FAULTY LIE-beral law- as she understood it- as opposed to using logic and agreeing to take the sample. And yes- I know- some LIE-beral judge might rule later that the sample is not admissible- based on that lack of consent from the thug- but with that sort of choice- whose rights are being protected here? Ours or thugs? Who has right on their side and is that too hard a question for LIE-berals? Apparently it is!

So, nurse THINKS she should not take a blood sample- but she is not a lawyer. She speaks to her supervisor by telephone and is told not to take the sample- by another NON lawyer who is influenced yet again by LIE-beral hug a thug garbage!

Cop looses patience with LIE-beral knuckleheads and tells nurse: “you are under arrest” and starts pulling her out to the cruiser. At which point idiot nurse reacts as if he has told her he is a white slave trader and she will be spending the rest of her life in a Turkish harem- performing as a sex slave! What is that idiot woman thinking as she kicks and screams? Apparently she IS NOT THINKING AT ALL!

What would have been the options if she HAD taken the blood sample? Firstly- most of society would have thanked her for gathering useful evidence- we want violence prone, vehicle hijacking drugged up and drunked up thugs ARRESTED and CONVICTED based on logical evidence! NO need here to fake anything or lie- just collect some blood and save it safely since it IS evidence! No need even to test it at that time- just have it in case its requested- this is a logical interpretation of law- its similar to the public right to determine if you are drunk but unable or unwilling to blow into the balloon! Criminals do not get to hide evidence on a whim.

Would a judge have later allowed the sample to be used as evidence? We all know that LIE-berals bend over backwards to coddle thugs in order to win votes- and of course LIE-berals have no desire to waste THEIR GRAVY paying to jail drugged up goofs! But in a sensible world- one not dominated by LIE-beral madness, the blood sample evidence WOULD be of interest to an honest judge seeking to determine how much of a threat the thug is!

That idiot nurse is outraged at the treatment she received after refusing to take the blood sample from the thug. The stupid nurse blames cops. I suggest she should blame LIE-berals for so thoroughly messing up our legal system that a dangerous thug has more rights than the people he his robbing and endangering! And I blame the nurse herself for having such a limited understanding of law and logic!

Ordinary people see little reason to worry about the rights of a thug who has endangered their lives while driving a stolen truck and who was pulled from behind the wheel of the vehicle after he crashed it. Logical people ask “what rights are really being violated here by taking a blood sample”? And the logical answer is NONE! Unless you consider that LIE-berals have the right to neuter our legal system to make it easier for thugs to evade justice?

The nurse is a FOOL!

AND TECUMSEHBONE HEAD SUPPORTS THE NURSE AND THE THUG- AGAINST THE COPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!