Tracking Cookies

Hoof Hearted
I've brought this up before, but I couldn't find the thread in the history of this site.

When I use my CCleaner, after only a day or two, it tells me it is removing up to 20,000 tracking cookies. I only come to this forum and one other usually. Why is this number so high? Is this normal? It's bothering me a bit and I'd like to know what is going on.

Can anybody explain why this is happening?

DaSleeper
+1
#2  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

I've brought this up before, but I couldn't find the thread in the history of this site.

When I use my CCleaner, after only a day or two, it tells me it is removing up to 20,000 tracking cookies. I only come to this forum and one other usually. Why is this number so high? Is this normal? It's bothering me a bit and I'd like to know what is going on.

Can anybody explain why this is happening?

CC is not just a forum, it's also a commercial site, you can download software etc
Just click on the small type Canadian content at the top left corner of the front page and you’ll see what I mean..........

All those sites also sponsor other site and every one of them hand out cookies

So eat hearty me boyo......

OpposingDigit
+1
I use Tracks Eraser Pro at the end of every day when possible.
I probably visit at least 100 websites per day, so I get lots of cookies.
Internet Eraser -Tracks Eraser Pro -erase internet history

Kreskin
It's gotta be Trump Nazis.

petros
+1
White nationalist climate change denier.

Kreskin
+1
This requires a full Apophenia investigation.

petros
I ain't paying for it.

Bar Sinister
CC gets rid of most of it, but you can pick up cookies everywhere, You say you only visit two sites a day, but does that include your home page and email sites that are linked to numerous others?

OpposingDigit
A Pirate Copy of the software can be downloaded here.
https://www.binsearch.info/?q=Tracks...ge=1100&server=

hunterclail1221
Ah, thank goodness there's CCleaner.