Stupid, Dumb and Just Plain Ignorant Cop Thread


Cannuck
-1
#1291
Wow! Coming up on 1300 posts in this thread. Who knew there were this many stupid, dumb and just plain ignorant cops.
 
spilledthebeer
#1292
What? You have some sort of PROBLEM with the Keystoned cops? Even after Our idiot Boy Justin assured us most sincerely that LIE-berals HAD A PLAN for dealing with stoners in the work place? And you were Keystoned enough to believe him? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!


Here is the UN- NEWS of the week. It is ALL the not news that wont affect your life:

We are assured that “Justin Rocks”. Apparently some adult sized Hog with a teeny bopper mind set has an adolescent crush on Our brainless Boy! But what concerns adults is the Trudope SPENDING! Madly, Constantly, Irresponsibly. Your silly school girl crush- which you will grow out of once the bills start hitting you-will fade away like tax money in LIE-beral hands!

The latest non security numbers are just in-and NOBODY cares how many Muslims actually take part in terror acts. We do worry about how many ordinary people are maimed and killed in the attacks. And we know that many Muslims quietly applaud these acts of vengeance and bloodshed even though they themselves would not care to lash out in such fashion. What we also care about is the LIE-beral NON- efforts that are failing to truly protect us from such bloody atrocities. After all that crazy Muslim woman who attacked cdn Tire customers with golf club and knife was ARRESTED in Turkey trying to join ISIS and deported back to Canada and LIE-berals and their vaunted security NEVER NOTICED! Even worse, they don’t know how she got into the country in the first place, nor where she came from or what her status is! LIE-beral national security has holes a lunatic can walk through- BOTH IN AND BACK OUT AND IN AGAIN!

In other non news-its nice that LIE-berals think Canada is looking good on its 150th birthday. Its just too bad that LIE-berals are working so damned hard to MESS UP Canada in imitation of the third world pest holes Our idiot Boy so much admires? You know the ones I mean-such as Iran which is the chosen politically Beloved of Sacha Trudope-brother of Our brainless Boy. Or Cuba-the place where Trudopes go to be fawned over and received like useful idiots by hadr line Commie butchers-just so long as they bring OUR money with them-just as Lenin predicted! And Venezuela-that socialist pest hole that Our brainless Boy forces us to buy oil from because he doesn’t LIKE the voting habits of oil producing people in Alberta! Our Boy is un-perturbed by the Venezuelan reality-that things are so bad there now that govt has given up rationing food and turned the job over to the army as the typical civil service Hog is neither armed nor combat trained and cannot prevent starving mobs from looting govt food banks! So the job has been given to the army and they have decided that STEALING all the food and selling it to people is a better deal than running some stupid food bank for peasants to broke to pay taxes for army salaries!

And we have NON assurances that Cdns mostly support cutting ties with the British Monarchy. Such a claim is not valid until one also asks Cdns what they would think of the following questions with related facts: NO money is currently sent from Ottawa to pay the Queen ANY Cdn salary. Are you in favour of STARTING to pay a Cdn President who would replace the Queen? And would you be comfortable allowing LIE-berals to set the salary of a new president- given that they are proud to have paid Muslim terror poster boy Omar Khadr #10.5 million dollars for fighting AGAINST CANADA!

We pay NOTHING to maintain the palaces of the Queen-but would you be okay with STARTING to pay for a Cdn Presidential Palace? And how opulent would you think the new Presidential Palace needs to be in order to satisfy LIE-berals? Should it be modeled on Buckingham Palace or can we reproduce one of the lesser Palaces? Maybe Balmoral would be good as its in a rural setting in the peaceful countryside that Cdns like?

We ONLY pay for the security of the Queen when she comes here to visit as head of state-would you be okay with STARTING to pay 24/7 for all the assorted security needs of a new Cdn President. Would you be okay with the COST to elect said Cdn President-with an election to get us a new prime minister currently costing OVER three hundred million dollars-NOT INCLUDING the ALL NEW costs of ensuring Russians don’t hack the results? Or might it be easier just to let that old Brit broad continue doing the job for the time being?

We have seen how much time and effort was devoted to sorting out our current constitution and many of us remember how utterly SICK we got of the endless Meech Lake garbage so would Cdns be okay with letting the pressing business of govt debt management be put aside for 20-30 years while govt sorts out the powers of Prime minister, House of Commons, Senate and the new President?

PLUS letting the provinces horn in and demand COSTLY NEW privileges for themselves in exchange for kissing up to the new President? With the under- standing that in EVERY SINGLE impasse-and there WILL be many- govt will seek out the solution that ensures the MAXIMUM cost and maximum number of bodies to be hired at the maximum salary? And that ALL those bodies hired will have well paid jobs for life, along with NO responsibility for explaining to us why govt might choose to squander or waste or ad-scam in idiot LIE-beral fashion?

Think in terms of dividing BOTH govt power and accountability into ever smaller bits-WITHOUT reducing their ability to SPEND! We have already seen three billion dollars disappear in the LIE-beral adscam deal and how excited are Cdns about having more such deals-with NOBODY to hold accountable cause there will be a whole circle jerk of so called leaders who SUDDENLY WON’T LEAD-all pointing at the next guy?

And should we call it NON news that most Cdns would look at the Presidential alternatives and say “oh screw it, lets just keep the Queen-the old girl is starting to look like a bargain?


This business of replacing the Monarchy is even messier than the now disgraced electoral reform/proportional representation garbage-call it PR- peddled recently by LIE-berals. PR will ENCOURAGE and enable lunatic fringe parties to gain control of our lives and Parliament. Under PR the Green Party would gain seats-and then seek to shut down our entire oil and gas industries. Say good-bye to any chance of restoring fiscal sanity in EITHER Alberta or Ottawa if that happens. And say HELLO to lots of costly imported oil if Alberta is shut down? And is it non news that we would have to give up heating our homes and businesses with natural gas and switch to electricity as LIE-berals have already requested? Is it non news that LIE-berals and Greens want us to throw away all those gas burning appliances and use green electric energy provided at fabulous expense? Is there non information about the COST to Cdns of junking so many appliances? Or the cost to rewire millions of buildings for electric heat? With those MILES of copper wire made from ore strip mined in Chile or some such place?

Greens want to go big on green energy and if you think energy costs are high now-just wait a few years till Greens and LIE-berals have done some dirty back room deals?

Or how about a Sharia Law Party in parliament? How much time and money would be spent by govt to decide how much of our constitution to eviscerate in order to satisfy Sharia Law and the related rights of Cdn women?

And who likes barbeques in the summer time? Better forget about that if there is a close vote in parliament and LIE-berals NEED a couple of votes from the PETA Animal Rights Party? Unless you like roasted Tofu?

It ought to be NON news that LIE-berals were ready to give Bloc Quebecois TOTAL VETO POWER over ALL Cdn legislation in exchange for their support in toppling Harper. It ought to be BIG news that Bloc heads were kept away from that mad power grab by our Governor General-the representative of the Queen?

In other non news, some people are interested in the apparent cost of solar power in other countries-and they think we should have that garbage here too cause they SAY its cheaper? Solar power/green energy has its virtues but being either cheap or reliable ain`t part of the deal-not the way LIE-berals set it up! Especially not when LIE-berals use that green energy file as a giant slush fund for directing gravy to their pals! It is NON news that we cannot afford the cost of LIE-beral green energy?

Some people regard green energy as the solution to all the problems of THEIR life! More specifically they want to use green energy to ensure a steady flow of money from our pockets to their pockets so THEY can continue producing their major carbon foot prints regardless of the cost of heat or gas or the damage to environment! Think of it-a select few gliding happily off every morning to one of the few remaining jobs in our economy on roads almost devoid of rush hour traffic-only that line of busses packed with poor, semi employed peons sliding along in the bus lanes beside the privileged auto owners! Only a small minded/Hog person would consider it logical to hamper your efforts to heat your house while ignoring Hogs zooming about on gas guzzling toys outside their picturesque country estates on lazy summer weekends while you sweat in the city? And is it non news that LIE-berals don’t care if you fret about bills you cannot pay because you are taxed out in order to supply MORE gravy for HUGE CARBON footprint Hogs?

To ensure that Hogs can continue to enjoy nature as God and his illegitimate second son Trudope desire, we are assured that LIE-berals will FORBID all of us peasants from producing ANY carbon that might sully THEIR world. To ensure this, they will destroy large portions of our economy so we have no way of producing carbon at our NON work and no way to produce carbon in our homes either because we wont have private homes? Eco environmentalist LOONS will expect us to eat our vegetarian meal RAW because burning wood-or any other substance for cooking is a sin? Besides, burning wood in or around a homeless shelter will be impractical for most of us since we might accidentally set fire to old newspapers and other rubbish that has homeless neighbours sleeping under it? This seems our fate if LIE-beral job creation and debt management continue on their present track?

LIE-berals regard it as NON news that our green energy costs so much because they are PAYING NINE HUNDRED PERCENT MORE than what it costs to access other forms of electricity- in order to encourage their Hog pals to produce LOTS of the COSTLY green shit? With NO LEGAL way to stop buying it when we don’t need it? No wonder some LIE-berals think Green Energy is cheaper in United States-they are BUYING OUR surplus green production at rates BELOW what it costs us to produce it HERE? Because LIE-berals have ordered us to BUY ALL green energy that is produced with no way to stop buying when we have enough-we must buy ALL and sell the surplus off to Yankees at BARGAIN rates that have some imbeciles looking at the Yankee market confused about the true cost of green energy?

In other non news, a Saskatchewan First Nation got 4.5 million dollars from our federal govt for some damned reason? I say so what-its NON news of the first rank? Ontari-owe Atiwapiskat Crees got one hundred and fifty million dollars and BLEW IT ALL on a PARTY! Or something? They wont say and there are No receipts. It is more NON news that the 150 million dollars should have been spent on houses and was not? Lie-berals hand out so much money with so few strings to natives that it is definitely Non news that Saskatchewan natives recently got a measly 4.5 million for....whatever?

In other non news, LIE-berals now take credit for Trudope driving down our Cdn dollar to its current value which has resulted in screwing up our balance of trade and raising our cost of living -and also thus luring out a pack of tourists and Yankee college students all seeking deals here in Canada? And isn’t it nice that Cdn Hogs will have all that extra tuition revenue to play with? And no need for OSAP to be chasing the 25 percent of Cdn kids who find it impossible to pay living expenses, taxes and the student loans they MUST have? The foreigners will not bitch about our taxes cause hey-they GOT that 25 percent Yankee dollar discount? And easy access to Cdn weed to- if Our brainless Boy ever sorts out the legislation? It is non news that some stupid LIE-berals think that Yankee kids are coming here mainly in hopes of getting a selfie with Justin, while the education at bargain rates is just gravy ?

In other non news, people worried about crime sprees in places like Kelowna should under stand that this is simply the normal start up of organized crime in the city. The violence will fade once the turf wars are over. And petty crime will fade as well once the gangs get set up as they will not want mere punk kids robbing customers on the way to gang drug stores and brothels and cutting into gang profits. Look how crime rates have fallen in Toronto now that Police don’t chase criminals unless they shoot ordinary people-violence is now concentrated almost ENTIRELY amongst gang members. Have faith in LIE-beral justice and all will be well? If we LIVE LONG ENOUGH?

And isn’t it nice that LIE-berals now have that religious fever? They support the message of the Pope in urging us to create jobs and hire Muslims? If only God could step in and aid LIE-berals who have been TRYING to create jobs-and failing badly-for about SIXTY YEARS NOW? And would it not be nice if the Pope could tell us how to mingle with Muslims WITHOUT getting shot, run over, blown up or stabbed by Muslims? It is NON news for most if us that all we have to show for LIE-beral efforts is MASSIVE DEBT, and as a bonus, we have the recently imported major Muslim security problem INSIDE Canada, plus a LOT of increasingly hostile debate on public web sites?
 
spaminator
#1293
Dominatrix-turned-cop loses fight to keep job
Associated Press
More from Associated Press
Published:
February 8, 2018
Updated:
February 8, 2018 12:58 AM EST
Kristen Hyman is sworn in during a June 8, 2017, ceremony for 27 new officers at the William J. Brennan Courthouse in Jersey City, N.J. Hyman lost her job after the department learned that she previously appeared in bondage films as a dominatrix named Domina Nyx (inset screenshot). (Reena Rose Sibayan /The Jersey Journal via AP/Clubdom.com video screenshots)
JERSEY CITY, N.J. — A New Jersey sheriff’s officer has lost her job because she previously appeared in bondage films as a dominatrix.
Hudson County Sheriff Frank Schillari tells The Jersey Journal a hearing officer made the decision to fire Kristen Hyman on Wednesday, and he agrees with the decision.
The department suspended her six days before her academy graduation last year, saying she failed to disclose that she appeared in the films and sometimes saw clients privately for money. Court documents show Hyman, who went by the stage name Domina Nyx Blake, told investigators she never appeared naked and didn’t perform sex acts in the videos.
A judge rescinded the suspension, and Hyman was sworn in June 8. She then went on paid administrative leave pending the hearing.
A lawyer who previously represented Hyman says he’s no longer involved in the case.

Former dominatrix fired from Hudson County Sheriff's Office | NJ.com
Dominatrix-turned-cop loses fight to keep job | Toronto Sun
 
spilledthebeer
#1294
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

Dominatrix-turned-cop loses fight to keep job
Associated Press
More from Associated Press
Published:
February 8, 2018
Updated:
February 8, 2018 12:58 AM EST
Kristen Hyman is sworn in during a June 8, 2017, ceremony for 27 new officers at the William J. Brennan Courthouse in Jersey City, N.J. Hyman lost her job after the department learned that she previously appeared in bondage films as a dominatrix named Domina Nyx (inset screenshot). (Reena Rose Sibayan /The Jersey Journal via AP/Clubdom.com video screenshots)
JERSEY CITY, N.J. — A New Jersey sheriff’s officer has lost her job because she previously appeared in bondage films as a dominatrix.
Hudson County Sheriff Frank Schillari tells The Jersey Journal a hearing officer made the decision to fire Kristen Hyman on Wednesday, and he agrees with the decision.
The department suspended her six days before her academy graduation last year, saying she failed to disclose that she appeared in the films and sometimes saw clients privately for money. Court documents show Hyman, who went by the stage name Domina Nyx Blake, told investigators she never appeared naked and didn’t perform sex acts in the videos.
A judge rescinded the suspension, and Hyman was sworn in June 8. She then went on paid administrative leave pending the hearing.
A lawyer who previously represented Hyman says he’s no longer involved in the case.

Former dominatrix fired from Hudson County Sheriff's Office | NJ.com
Dominatrix-turned-cop loses fight to keep job | Toronto Sun

Here is a fine example of the crap our cops must deal with thanks to our MUDDLE HEADED LIE-beral overlords with their grossly irresponsible vote buying:

'It's about time': Trudeau says its time we recognize anti-black racism exists, ensure equality

From Canadian Press. Published: February 13, 2018. Updated: February 13, 2018 10:57 AM EST

Filed Under: Toronto SUN/ News/ Canada

GATINEAU, Que. — Justin Trudeau says it’s time Canadians acknowledged that racism and unconscious bias against black people exist in this country.

(Apparently not only does Our idiot Boy Justin not read newspapers, he also seldom reads history books! He seems unaware that Cdns worked on the Underground Railroad helping smuggle escaped slaves to Canada! What he is also ignorant of is that civil rights are all very well but defying laws and committing crimes as so many blacks do is not helping the black cause! Cdns have sympathy for the oppressed but they do think there ought to be jail cells for criminals- from ANY range of skin pigmentation!)

And the prime minister says it’s time to take action to ensure equal opportunity and treatment of the more than one million black Canadians, including doing more to recruit and elect black members of Parliament.

Trudeau made the comments in a short speech at a reception marking Black History Month.

(Our idiot Boy is happily ignorant of the consequences of affirmative action in United States! Such as Yankee call centres staffed by relatively unskilled blacks hired under affirmative action- with white staffers in another room to field the many questions that semi skilled blacks could not answer! In related news from early 2018 it was stated in Cdn media that over 30 percent of Cdn callers to Canada Revenue Agency got WRONG advice! WE also know that it has been over 30 years since Cdn govt began preferential hiring practices- screening out white people in favour of women of colour and natives and the disabled and etc- so should we ask if CRA is now handing out bad advice because the consequences of affirmative action have had the same result in Canada that were seen in United States- that less skilled people were hired to satisfy political bias rather than for an ability to do their job?)

Two weeks ago, Trudeau announced that Canada is officially recognizing the United Nations’ International Decade for People of African Descent, which emphasizes the need for research and data collection to better understand the challenges facing the black communities around the globe.

(To bad Our idiot Boy will not go back and read the old Time Magazine piece that told us in 1990, that for black men and white men age 30 and under- with similar education- the hiring rate was the same and the salary offered varied by one half of one percent- which allows for a few bigots but nothing like the systemic racist crap that LIE-berals are claiming- in a desperate hope of buying ethnic votes so LIE-berals can cling to power at any price! It is LIE-berals who are stirring up racial hate by suggesting that it is bigotry holding up blacks rather than the crappy black attitude- with too many blacks now seeing success in school as a sell out to white society rather than as a ticket to THEIR better future! For several decades now- over 80 percent of C|dn jobs require at least some post secondary education- so how can black high school dropouts- or native dropouts for that matter- get ahead in life? Unless LIE-berals plan to pay them to stand around and whine- which is what is apparently happening on native reserves!)

Trudeau says advocacy groups for black Canadians have complained about the over-representation of black individuals in prisons and about insufficient support for those with mental health issues.

(Oh dear me- HYPOCRITE LIE-berals decry the presence of crazy people in the legal system but DO NOTHING to get them treatment!)

For too many people, anti-black racism, discrimination and inequality are part of their daily lives. This is unacceptable. Canada can and must do better.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau

(Our idiot Boy offers up a white wash and an excuse of a crappy black attitude- as well as a lousy defence of his grossly failed economic policy! If there are no good jobs available in our over taxed and indebted economy then how surprising is it that there are also many unskilled and unemployed? With white parents seeing the problem and blinkered black parents stand silent while LIE-berals scream “racist”!)

And he says his government is committed to working with the black community to make progress on those and other challenges facing black Canadians.

“It’s time we recognize that anti-black racism and unconscious bias does exist,” Trudeau told the reception Monday.

(Oh sure- and LIE-berals have been “working with” the native community for 2 years now and native suicides are spiking! Blacks should be very careful what they wish for!)

“It’s time we hear — and believe — the stories of men and women who have been judged by the colour of their skin. It’s time we take action to ensure equal opportunity and equal treatment of black Canadians in our schools and our places of work.”

Moreover, he said it’s time the House of Commons — “the heart of our democracy” — looked more like the composition of Canadian society, with more black MPs.

“For too many people, anti-black racism, discrimination and inequality are part of their daily lives. This is unacceptable. Canada can and must do better,” Trudeau said.

(Oh Our idiot Boy DOES run on about that affirmative action crap! Yankee reverend Louis Farakhan failed in his bid for the presidency because voters demanded a more sophisticated policy than simply stating “vote for me because I am black like you”! Barak Obama answered that challenge and he DID get elected thanks to a more sophisticated policy platform! Cdn blacks and natives have the same problem with getting elected- as McLeans Magazine documented in an article about Cdn natives in Saskatchewan- if you are an ill educated doofus whose main political policy position is entitlement and reverse discrimination against white people then you will NOT be popular with main stream voters and should not expect much public support! In fact -given the corruption endemic to native reserves it is not likely that a native politician will get much support even amongst natives when compared to whites! We ALL want our money spent wisely - and not by wise guys! )
 
DaSleeper
#1295
 
Murphy
#1296
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

Here is a fine example of the crap our cops must deal with thanks to our MUDDLE HEADED LIE-beral overlords with their grossly irresponsible vote buying...

La La La

[youtube]3O1_3zBUKM8[/youtube]
 
Murphy
#1297
Hope you like the video.
 
spilledthebeer
#1298
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

Hope you like the video.

Oh sure- and I hope you enjoy a logical, well reasoned counter argument that exposes the hypocrisy and foolishness of all LIE-beral values!

'It's about time': Trudeau says its time we recognize anti-black racism exists, ensure equality

From Canadian Press. Published: February 13, 2018. Updated: February 13, 2018 10:57 AM EST

Filed Under: Toronto SUN/ News/ Canada

GATINEAU, Que. — Justin Trudeau says it’s time Canadians acknowledged that racism and unconscious bias against black people exist in this country.

(Apparently not only does Our idiot Boy Justin not read newspapers, he also seldom reads history books! He seems unaware that Cdns worked on the Underground Railroad helping smuggle escaped slaves to Canada! What he is also ignorant of is that civil rights are all very well but defying laws and committing crimes as so many blacks do is not helping the black cause! Cdns have sympathy for the oppressed but they do think there ought to be jail cells for criminals- from ANY range of skin pigmentation!)

And the prime minister says it’s time to take action to ensure equal opportunity and treatment of the more than one million black Canadians, including doing more to recruit and elect black members of Parliament.

Trudeau made the comments in a short speech at a reception marking Black History Month.

(Our idiot Boy is happily ignorant of the consequences of affirmative action in United States! Such as Yankee call centres staffed by relatively unskilled blacks hired under affirmative action- with white staffers in another room to field the many questions that semi skilled blacks could not answer! In related news from early 2018 it was stated in Cdn media that over 30 percent of Cdn callers to Canada Revenue Agency got WRONG advice! WE also know that it has been over 30 years since Cdn govt began preferential hiring practices- screening out white people in favour of women of colour and natives and the disabled and etc- so should we ask if CRA is now handing out bad advice because the consequences of affirmative action have had the same result in Canada that were seen in United States- that less skilled people were hired to satisfy political bias rather than for an ability to do their job?)

Two weeks ago, Trudeau announced that Canada is officially recognizing the United Nations’ International Decade for People of African Descent, which emphasizes the need for research and data collection to better understand the challenges facing the black communities around the globe.

(To bad Our idiot Boy will not go back and read the old Time Magazine piece that told us in 1990, that for black men and white men age 30 and under- with similar education- the hiring rate was the same and the salary offered varied by one half of one percent- which allows for a few bigots but nothing like the systemic racist crap that LIE-berals are claiming- in a desperate hope of buying ethnic votes so LIE-berals can cling to power at any price! It is LIE-berals who are stirring up racial hate by suggesting that it is bigotry holding up blacks rather than the crappy black attitude- with too many blacks now seeing success in school as a sell out to white society rather than as a ticket to THEIR better future! For several decades now- over 80 percent of C|dn jobs require at least some post secondary education- so how can black high school dropouts- or native dropouts for that matter- get ahead in life? Unless LIE-berals plan to pay them to stand around and whine- which is what is apparently happening on native reserves!)

Trudeau says advocacy groups for black Canadians have complained about the over-representation of black individuals in prisons and about insufficient support for those with mental health issues.

(Oh dear me- HYPOCRITE LIE-berals decry the presence of crazy people in the legal system but DO NOTHING to get them treatment!)

For too many people, anti-black racism, discrimination and inequality are part of their daily lives. This is unacceptable. Canada can and must do better.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau

(Our idiot Boy offers up a white wash and an excuse of a crappy black attitude- as well as a lousy defence of his grossly failed economic policy! If there are no good jobs available in our over taxed and indebted economy then how surprising is it that there are also many unskilled and unemployed? With white parents seeing the problem and blinkered black parents stand silent while LIE-berals scream “racist”!)

And he says his government is committed to working with the black community to make progress on those and other challenges facing black Canadians.

“It’s time we recognize that anti-black racism and unconscious bias does exist,” Trudeau told the reception Monday.

(Oh sure- and LIE-berals have been “working with” the native community for 2 years now and native suicides are spiking! Blacks should be very careful what they wish for!)

“It’s time we hear — and believe — the stories of men and women who have been judged by the colour of their skin. It’s time we take action to ensure equal opportunity and equal treatment of black Canadians in our schools and our places of work.”

Moreover, he said it’s time the House of Commons — “the heart of our democracy” — looked more like the composition of Canadian society, with more black MPs.

“For too many people, anti-black racism, discrimination and inequality are part of their daily lives. This is unacceptable. Canada can and must do better,” Trudeau said.

(Oh Our idiot Boy DOES run on about that affirmative action crap! Yankee reverend Louis Farakhan failed in his bid for the presidency because voters demanded a more sophisticated policy than simply stating “vote for me because I am black like you”! Barak Obama answered that challenge and he DID get elected thanks to a more sophisticated policy platform! Cdn blacks and natives have the same problem with getting elected- as McLeans Magazine documented in an article about Cdn natives in Saskatchewan- if you are an ill educated doofus whose main political policy position is entitlement and reverse discrimination against white people then you will NOT be popular with main stream voters and should not expect much public support! In fact -given the corruption endemic to native reserves it is not likely that a native politician will get much support even amongst natives when compared to whites! We ALL want our money spent wisely - and not by wise guys! )
 
spaminator
#1299
MALCOLM: Peel police stung by flap over controversial flag
Candice Malcolm
Published:
June 20, 2018
Updated:
June 20, 2018 11:23 PM EDT
A photo of a smiling Peel Regional Police officer standing next to a cruiser that was flying a Khalistani flag recently surfaced on social media.
The Peel Regional Police service is distancing itself from the actions of an officer who was caught in a photograph flying the flag of an Indian separatist movement that has been linked to extremism and terrorism.
An image has been circulating on social media of a Peel Regional Police officer standing in front of a patrol car that is flying a yellow Khalistan independence flag. The unnamed officer appears to be outside of a Sikh Gurdwara in Peel Region and is seen smiling and posing for the photo.
The photo made the news in India but was mostly ignored by mainstream media in Canada.
“Canadian cop poses with Khalistani flag on official vehicle, Twitter takes him on,” read a headline of the New Delhi-based online news source The Print.
The Khalistani flag represents a radical and often violent movement that advocates for a Sikh ethno-state to be carved out of India. Khalistani activists have called for violence and the use of force – even terrorism – to promote and advance their narrow goals.
The worst terrorist attack in Canadian history was carried out by Khalistani terrorists. In 1985, terrorists blew up a Toronto-based Air India flight and gruesomely murdered 329 innocent men, women and children.
Despite his heinous crime, the terrorist mastermind of that bombing Talwinder Singh Parmar is glorified and considered a “martyr” by some radicals in Canada. Posters of Parmar allegedly hang in some Canadian Sikh Gurdwaras.
NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh stepped into the centre of a controversy when he initially failed to condemn Parmar and suggested he didn’t know who was responsible for the Air India bombing.
A comprehensive inquiry by Canadian and international authorities determined Parmar was responsible, and Singh subsequently said he accepts the inquiry’s conclusion that Parmar was behind the attack.
It was later revealed that Singh spoke at a Khalistani separatist rally in San Francisco, and shared the stage with people calling for violence and war.
As reported exclusively in the Sun, Singh is also friends with radical Khalistani rapper Chani Natt. Natt’s music videos glorify Khalistani terrorism and violence.
Many Canadians first learned about the Khalistani movement when a former terrorist was invited to an official event with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in India. Convicted Khalistani terrorist Jaspal Atwal appeared at official events alongside top Liberals, including Trudeau’s wife Sophie.
Sophie Gregoire Trudeau at a function in India with Jaspal Atwal, a Surrey businessman, who is a one-time member of the now-banned International Sikh Youth Federation. (Handout Photo)
Atwal was convicted of trying to assassinate a visiting Indian politician in 1986, and his invitation to official Government of Canada events helped to derail Trudeau’s disastrous trip to India.
Atwal insisted he is now a reformed man, but in April 2018 he was arrested and charged with one count of uttering threats to cause death or bodily harm in Surrey, British Columbia.
The Peel Regional Police service is now trying to distance itself from this radical and divisive movement.
“The officer was unaware of the political implications associated with the flag and regrets the reaction the picture caused,” a police spokesman said. “The flag was removed.”
It is unclear where the flag came from, and why the officer decided to fly it from his car window.
The spokesman continued, “Our Service remains neutral and does not take sides in these matters.”

http://theprint.in/politics/canadian...s-him-on/71914
MALCOLM: Peel police stung by flap over controversial flag | Toronto Sun
 
spilledthebeer
#1300
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

MALCOLM: Peel police stung by flap over controversial flag
Candice Malcolm
Published:
June 20, 2018
Updated:
June 20, 2018 11:23 PM EDT
A photo of a smiling Peel Regional Police officer standing next to a cruiser that was flying a Khalistani flag recently surfaced on social media.
The Peel Regional Police service is distancing itself from the actions of an officer who was caught in a photograph flying the flag of an Indian separatist movement that has been linked to extremism and terrorism.
An image has been circulating on social media of a Peel Regional Police officer standing in front of a patrol car that is flying a yellow Khalistan independence flag. The unnamed officer appears to be outside of a Sikh Gurdwara in Peel Region and is seen smiling and posing for the photo.
The photo made the news in India but was mostly ignored by mainstream media in Canada.
“Canadian cop poses with Khalistani flag on official vehicle, Twitter takes him on,” read a headline of the New Delhi-based online news source The Print.
The Khalistani flag represents a radical and often violent movement that advocates for a Sikh ethno-state to be carved out of India. Khalistani activists have called for violence and the use of force – even terrorism – to promote and advance their narrow goals.
The worst terrorist attack in Canadian history was carried out by Khalistani terrorists. In 1985, terrorists blew up a Toronto-based Air India flight and gruesomely murdered 329 innocent men, women and children.
Despite his heinous crime, the terrorist mastermind of that bombing Talwinder Singh Parmar is glorified and considered a “martyr” by some radicals in Canada. Posters of Parmar allegedly hang in some Canadian Sikh Gurdwaras.
NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh stepped into the centre of a controversy when he initially failed to condemn Parmar and suggested he didn’t know who was responsible for the Air India bombing.
A comprehensive inquiry by Canadian and international authorities determined Parmar was responsible, and Singh subsequently said he accepts the inquiry’s conclusion that Parmar was behind the attack.
It was later revealed that Singh spoke at a Khalistani separatist rally in San Francisco, and shared the stage with people calling for violence and war.
As reported exclusively in the Sun, Singh is also friends with radical Khalistani rapper Chani Natt. Natt’s music videos glorify Khalistani terrorism and violence.
Many Canadians first learned about the Khalistani movement when a former terrorist was invited to an official event with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in India. Convicted Khalistani terrorist Jaspal Atwal appeared at official events alongside top Liberals, including Trudeau’s wife Sophie.
Sophie Gregoire Trudeau at a function in India with Jaspal Atwal, a Surrey businessman, who is a one-time member of the now-banned International Sikh Youth Federation. (Handout Photo)
Atwal was convicted of trying to assassinate a visiting Indian politician in 1986, and his invitation to official Government of Canada events helped to derail Trudeau’s disastrous trip to India.
Atwal insisted he is now a reformed man, but in April 2018 he was arrested and charged with one count of uttering threats to cause death or bodily harm in Surrey, British Columbia.
The Peel Regional Police service is now trying to distance itself from this radical and divisive movement.
“The officer was unaware of the political implications associated with the flag and regrets the reaction the picture caused,” a police spokesman said. “The flag was removed.”
It is unclear where the flag came from, and why the officer decided to fly it from his car window.
The spokesman continued, “Our Service remains neutral and does not take sides in these matters.”
!
http://theprint.in/politics/canadian...s-him-on/71914
MALCOLM: Peel police stung by flap over controversial flag | Toronto Sun




Yes- we really should be taking a HARD LOOK at the values of people we allow to hold posiitons of authority in our country these days!


AS noted above- NDP leader Jagmeet Singh is a supporter of Sikh terrorist movements and his brother Gurratan has only recently hung up his "FCUK THE POLICE" poster!


The NDP is chock full of NUTS with similar rabble rousing and racist values that will SERIOUSLY COMPROMISE Cdn foreign affairs if ever they get any real power!!!!!!
 
spaminator
#1301
Actor Andrew Phung accuses Toronto cop of racist comment
Canadian Press
More from Canadian Press
Published:
July 8, 2018
Updated:
July 8, 2018 7:06 PM EDT
Andrew Phung poses on the red carpet at the 2017 Canadian Screen Awards in Toronto on March 12, 2017. (THE CANADIAN PRESS)
TORONTO — A comedian and actor said a racist incident he saw on the streets of Toronto on Saturday was not representative of the Canada he wants to live in.
Andrew Phung had dropped his family off at Rogers Centre for a Blue Jays game, parked his car nearby and was walking to the stadium when he says he saw a police officer tell a driver to “go back to your country.”
Phung, who stars in the CBC sitcom “Kim’s Convenience,” described the alleged incident in a series of tweets Saturday afternoon and a phone interview Saturday evening. Toronto police said they’re investigating.
He said he was waiting to cross the downtown street with a group of about 20 other people when the light changed, and a driver he described as a person of colour hesitated to pull through the intersection.
Phung said an on-duty police officer shouted at the driver to proceed, which the person did, but as the officer was walking back toward the sidewalk, Phung said he heard the cop say, “If you can’t drive, go back to your country.”
Phung said he responded by shouting, “That’s not cool.”
“Two men beside me then said, ’Nope, totally cool. If you can’t drive, go back to your f—ing country.’ The comedian in me then burst out and then I proceeded to ask them why they thought driving ability equated citizenship in this country.”
Phung said he thinks the driver hesitated because the intersection had two sets of lights that were close together, and the other set of lights was red.
“I think as a whole we can all agree that we’ve all been confused before in Toronto traffic,” Phung said.
“It was just so disappointing to see this coming from a police officer,” said Phung. “They’re the moral backbone of our community, they uphold the law. So when you see a police officer doing that, it empowered two other people to join in on that racism.”
“We have spent the evening gathering information so we can investigate what happened,” said Mark Pugash, spokesman for Toronto police, on Saturday.
http://torontosun.com/news/local-new...racist-comment
 
spilledthebeer
#1302
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

Actor Andrew Phung accuses Toronto cop of racist comment
Canadian Press
More from Canadian Press
Published:
July 8, 2018
Updated:
July 8, 2018 7:06 PM EDT
Andrew Phung poses on the red carpet at the 2017 Canadian Screen Awards in Toronto on March 12, 2017. (THE CANADIAN PRESS)
TORONTO — A comedian and actor said a racist incident he saw on the streets of Toronto on Saturday was not representative of the Canada he wants to live in.
Andrew Phung had dropped his family off at Rogers Centre for a Blue Jays game, parked his car nearby and was walking to the stadium when he says he saw a police officer tell a driver to “go back to your country.”
Phung, who stars in the CBC sitcom “Kim’s Convenience,” described the alleged incident in a series of tweets Saturday afternoon and a phone interview Saturday evening. Toronto police said they’re investigating.
He said he was waiting to cross the downtown street with a group of about 20 other people when the light changed, and a driver he described as a person of colour hesitated to pull through the intersection.
Phung said an on-duty police officer shouted at the driver to proceed, which the person did, but as the officer was walking back toward the sidewalk, Phung said he heard the cop say, “If you can’t drive, go back to your country.”
Phung said he responded by shouting, “That’s not cool.”
“Two men beside me then said, ’Nope, totally cool. If you can’t drive, go back to your f—ing country.’ The comedian in me then burst out and then I proceeded to ask them why they thought driving ability equated citizenship in this country.”
Phung said he thinks the driver hesitated because the intersection had two sets of lights that were close together, and the other set of lights was red.
“I think as a whole we can all agree that we’ve all been confused before in Toronto traffic,” Phung said.
“It was just so disappointing to see this coming from a police officer,” said Phung. “They’re the moral backbone of our community, they uphold the law. So when you see a police officer doing that, it empowered two other people to join in on that racism.”
“We have spent the evening gathering information so we can investigate what happened,” said Mark Pugash, spokesman for Toronto police, on Saturday.
http://torontosun.com/news/local-new...racist-comment


Does anybody ever wonder what the driver may have said or done to provoke a cops to such a response?


LIE-berals have pointed to endless vidoes purporting to show cop bullies in action- and then -xafter the matter is investigated- AND THE FULL DETAILS COME OUT - cop is exonerated!!!!


Propaganda loving LIE-berals truly enjoy telling HALF A STORY!!!!!!!


Being a cop now means ALWAYS having to say you are sorry- thanks to the utterly twisted version of LIE-beral justice!!!!!


Given the fabulous provocations cops routinely work under it is miraculous they take the job even a little bit seriously!!!



Here is an article illustrating how out of touch so many of our elected officials have become. With some comments of my own in brackets):

TDSB should have stuck by police

BY JOE WARMINGTON, TORONTO SUN. FIRST POSTED: THURSDAY, AUGUST 31, 2017 09:34 AM EDT | UPDATED: THURSDAY, AUGUST 31, 2017 09:38 AM EDT

Related stories:
Review, not pull cops-in-schools program: Tory
Cops in schools program deserves fair look
BLM's bullying tactics solve nothing
Keep the police in our schools


TORONTO - In the 2015-16 school year, the latest figures available, the number of students suspended for possessing a weapon was 54.

That’s down from 2014-15, when it was 66.

(And maybe somebody should have asked the kids what they think about having cops in schools? During the days of LIE-beral premier Dalton McGinty, his Education Minister told reporters that she had “investigated” and assured the public that kids DID feel safe in schools- while the 3 teenagers sitting with me howled with scornful laughter and suggested she must have talked ONLY with the student body president and a few other suck ups!

What will that number be now that the Toronto District School Board caved to political pressure and has suspended the police in schools resource program?

And how many will be hurt or killed? Sadly, we may find out.

(Several years back the Toronto Red Star told us that Old City Hall Youth courts had become eerily quiet once Cops stopped “carding” youths. Red Star vaguely suggested that the reason probably was related to falling crime rates- but of course the real reason for lower crime rates is LIE-beral manipulation of numbers by just counting single crime scenes where multiple crimes occurred instead of counting actual crimes and of relentless plea bargaining which sees major crimes morph into minor crimes and minor crimes be forgotten all together. In order not to be mocked, Red Star DID admit that reduced criminal charges for youth MIGHT be related-in a SMALL way to reduced carding rates- with that admission buried in the bottom of the article! WE KNOW the TRUTH- no contact with cops means no problem with cops and thugs are free to do as they wish!)

That blood will be on the hands of the trustees of the TDSB, who not only threw the Toronto Police and Chief Mark Saunders under the bus, but Mayor John Tory too.

“NEWS: The Toronto District School Board is suspending its program of police in schools until at least November,” tweeted activist Desmond Cole following Wednesday night’s decision to halt the program while awaiting an SRO report from Ryerson, which is not expected to be ready until June 2018.

It means, at least for now, the cops in the schools program is effectively dead.

It’s nuts. Dangerous. Reckless. Cowardly. Remember, this program came into effect after Jordan Manners was shot to death at C.W. Jefferys in 2007.

(Sadly- that Manners investigation also revealed that a Muslim girl had been sexually assaulted in a school washroom by a gang of young men. Later, the distressed girl was found wandering the hallways by a teacher- who took the kid to the principal- and she-yes- both teachers were women- decided the best thing was simply to clean the girl up and send her home. THERE WAS NO REPORT TO POLICE! Teachers shrugged off hard evidence of sexual predators roaming their school and preying on students!)

It didn’t stop all the violence. Ask Hamid Aminzada’s family. The 19-year-old was stabbed to death in 2014 in Rexdale’s North Albion Collegiate Institute while trying to break up a knife fight.

So violence in schools happens, and there are clearly enough weapons around to create a potential for even more of it. And yet those opposed to the program talk about it in terms of it being race-driven and an example of police oppression.

(Well yes- this matter IS race driven since reverse bigots like Black Lives Matter do NOT want us to know how fully the lives of some ethnic are messed up- such information might turn Cdns away from LIE-beral style immigration policy! WE know that being the child of a single parent puts you at all manner of risks- from failure in school to drug and alcohol abuse to mental health and employment issues. BLM wants to put all blame for Black troubles onto Whites and to ensure that HUGE FLAWS in LIE-beral immigration policy are HIDDEN! BLM policy has nothing to do with justice and everything to do with sucking up grant money from LIE-berals who want to buy votes so they can cling to power!)

“Principals have taken kids out of school today to support police in schools,” Cole tweeted in June. “48% of students the TDSB principals suspend are black.”

(Cole gives us real numbers and then MISLEADS US about the truth- that too many immigrants selected by LIE-berals are FAILING to succeed in Canada- or anyplace else due to bad attitudes, drugs and etc. Black kids will continue to get into trouble as long as they hold the idea that getting an education is selling out to white society! And LIE-berals raving about systemic racist Cdns is NOT helping develop positive black attitudes- though it is a FINE formula for developing
generation of kids who think white people owe them a living!)

A strong opponent of the program, Cole tweeted at last week’s Toronto Police Service’s Board meeting, “Police don’t belong in our schools.”

(Cole and others have suggested that ethnic minority kids and transgendered and other alternative sexually oriented kids are made extremely uncomfortable with cops around- so uncomfortable that their academic performance suffers badly. One has to then ask “HOW will these wildly sensitive kids function later in life”? How will they manage in a conventional office setting or out on the street if pulled over for a traffic ticket etc? Will they go to emotional pieces? People like Cole want to produce an entire society of people who view ANY sign of authority as THE ENEMY! The idea that our democracy might have developed in a benign and beneficial way is apparently an alien concept to these BLM reverse bigots!)

(Of course it WOULD be easier to persuade BLM that democracy was good for us if we did not have LIE-berals battening onto us like Vampire bats and sucking our life blood from us in taxes! But this is NOT racist either- this is a function of the
fifty five percent of Cdns who do not vote ever and who have allowed a radical cabal of civil service Hog unions and special interest groups to dominate our electoral map for decades- with the aid of greedy LIE-berals! )

But in writing about SRO over the years, what I have gotten from students is not that the cop is patrolling the halls as much as he or she is a mentor and leader.

Weapons don’t belong in schools, and with the history of students dying in hallways, blaming police is not the answer.

That said, there is nothing wrong with reviewing the program and that’s what the mayor and chief agreed to do. As classes are set to start again, the officers were supposed to be there.

The board has pulled the plug on that — saying they will wait until the study is completed. The problem is, when you halt such a program, it’s going to be very difficult to get it started back up should the study show the benefits that many of us see.

The board should not have bowed to the few activist voices and should have stuck by the officers until the report is completed.

jwarmington at postmedia

(Up till now, LIE-berals have been very good at reading polling numbers and using them to cling to power- but in the next election things may not go as they expected- that HUGE WILD CARD- the 55 percent of Cdns who do not normally vote are showing increasing signs of anger and disgust with ALL LIE-beral policy- there MAY be major changes coming to our political map one day soon and this is making LIE-berals VERY CRANKY!)