The Official - Thatís Racist thread

B00Mer
+1
#1  Top Rated Post

I’m not prejudice against Niggers, I think everyone should own one..

Hoof Hearted
+1
...charming.

I see you've graduated from the Roseanne Barr school of comedy.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

...charming.

I see you've graduated from the Roseanne Barr school of comedy.

Stick your head up your arse, and fight for air Hoof.

Hoof Hearted
+1
Okay, though. I'll try to even it up.

Q: What's 40 feet long and has 14 teeth?

A: The front row of a Willie Nelson concert.

B00Mer
+1
Agh ha!!

They say the Tooth Brush was invented in Alabama... because if it was invented anywhere else, it would have been named the teeth brush.

Hoof Hearted
+1
This one is in my top ten...

Scottish pedophile..."Hey kid. You wanna buy some candy?"

Blackleaf
+1
A primary school teacher was taking her regular class of 10 year olds. She wanted to find out a bit more about the kids so she started asking them all the same question. She first ask little Lucy: "Which thing would your family like more than anything else?" Lucy replied: "We would like a new television, Miss, because our old one has not worked for over two years". "Well done", said the teacher. Then the teacher asked little Alfie: "Which thing would your family like more than anything else?" Alfie replied: " We would like a new car because I have to walk 3 miles to school every day" "Well done", said the teacher. Finally the teacher came to little Tommy. "Which thing would your family like more than anything else?" Tommy replied: "Nothing, Miss". Teacher replied: "Oh Tommy, your family must want something". Tommy said: "No, Miss. We don't need anything". By now the teacher got impatient and said: "Please explain Tommy why you don't need anything". Tommy replied "Well, Miss, last night my sister bought her paki boyfriend home and my Dad said 'There's a ****ing paki in the house. That's all we ****ing need!'"

Yesterday I made a comment in which I referred to a Muslim as a "pig****er." I now realise that this was deeply offensive and totally unjustified. The implication that anyone could lower themselves to have sex with a creature considered to be unclean, disgusting and downright immoral is unjustifiable and offensive and, as such, I wish to offer a full apology to any pigs who might have been listening.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JRGC-5LjJ2M
Last edited by Blackleaf; Jul 7th, 2018 at 04:53 AM..

B00Mer
How can you fit 100 Jews in a Volkswagon?

Two in the front seats, two in the back seats and rest in the ashtray.

.................................................. ..................................

A Catholic Priest and a Jewish Rabbi are hanging out at the park. A little boy walks by and the Priest says to the Rabbi: Wanna f*ck him? The Rabbi replies: Out of what?

More here on Reddit