Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

You spend any money in them?

there goes your raise.

It went to buy votes.

Rarely. They tend to be more pricey.

taxslave
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

:$4.5 billion for a pipe line nobody wants is probably the sort of thing we should stay away from during trade wars

Who besides you and cliffy doesn't want the pipelines?

darkbeaver
fIFTEEN BUCKS AN HOUR, , hey my door is open the June bugs and various mosquitoes invade my evening, fifteen bucks

All your uncommitted bucks should of course go into some drug relief thing, may GOD hep us goodly

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

:$4.5 billion for a pipe line nobody wants is probably the sort of thing we should stay away from during trade wars

Who is this "nobody" exactly? Your credibility is slumping!

darkbeaver
The June bugs here tonight are alighned

The June bug is number one popped food goodie,in the future I expect to bag millions of tons of air fried Junebugs, they will fly into your life, if you have summer,

It costs me twenty-seven dollars an hour to live here.

When I,m
Consciousness
Consciousness is the state or quality of awareness, or, of being aware of an external object or something within oneself. It has been defined variously in terms of sentience, awareness, qualia, subjectivity, the ability to experience or to feel, wakefulness, having a sense of selfhood or soul, the fact that there is something "that it is like" to "have" or "be" it, and the executive control system of the mind.More at Wikipedia