The Implications of Russia's New Weapon Systems

petros
If there was something it would have already been found last spring.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

If there was something it would have already been found last spring.

You have to "leverage" people into testifying. That is what is going on. This is not a convenience store robbery.

captain morgan
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

...probably the day after Sessions sacks Meuller followed by Meuller dropping "the Bomb".

It could happen next week.

I can't see either the Dems or Reps truly wanting Trump out of his role for, this term at least.

He is voluntarily doing all of the nasty stuff that no career politician would have the cajones to do.

Despite all of the cat calls and belly aching going on, Trump is hitting the reset button on things and once he is gone, the successive gvt can go back to pandering to the electorate, buying votes and wallowing in their graft

... I think, deep down the Dems and Reps are very glad that Trump won AND is executing on all of the unpopular actions that none of those others folks would ever dream of doing

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

I can't see either the Dems or Reps truly wanting Trump out of his role for, this term at least.

He is voluntarily doing all of the nasty stuff that no career politician would have the cajones to do.

Despite all of the cat calls and belly aching going on, Trump is hitting the reset button on things and once he is gone, the successive gvt can go back to pandering to the electorate, buying votes and wallowing in their graft

... I think, deep down the Dems and Reps are very glad that Trump won AND is executing on all of the unpopular actions that none of those others folks would ever dream of doing

You mean, like, trashing the Canadian economy because he "owes" that to the unemployed foundry workers in Pennsyltucky?

captain morgan
Trump's actions in applying punishing tariffs on imported steel, aluminum, etc will increase the cost of living to the average American.... those foundries will never be able to crank-out the products any where close to the costs (incl shipping) that China can produce.

As for trashing the Canadian economy, we as Canadians are just as much to blame as anyone else by virtue of allowing ourself to be in this position.

Case in point, we recently were talking about nat gas and oil... If we as fellow canucks can't work with each other provincially for mutual benefit, then we get everything that we deserve by allowing foreign suppliers etc to call the shots

Gilgamesh
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

You,ll see the picture when the Russian weapons rain down on that Nazi pest hole Ukraine. Fukking stupidist little country in the world owned and operated by Washington and TelAviv.

Talking about insane anti-semitic propaganda.

I thought they executed Eichmann. Evidently not.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Trump's actions in applying punishing tariffs on imported steel, aluminum, etc will increase the cost of living to the average American.... those foundries will never be able to crank-out the products any where close to the costs (incl shipping) that China can produce.

As for trashing the Canadian economy, we as Canadians are just as much to blame as anyone else by virtue of allowing ourself to be in this position.

Case in point, we recently were talking about nat gas and oil... If we as fellow canucks can't each other provincially, the we get everything that we deserve by allowing foreign suppliers etc to call the shots

Those foundry workers in Pennsyltuckey are not unemployed do to anything that happened in Canada. Automation, obsolescence did most of those jobs in (and Natural Gas killed coal, not foreigners). Scapegoating someone else's workers is a BIG lie worthy of the fascist demagogues of the twentieth century.

captain morgan
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Those foundry workers in Pennsyltuckey are not unemployed do to anything that happened in Canada. Automation, obsolescence did most of those jobs in (and Natural Gas killed coal, not foreigners). Scapegoating someone else's workers is a BIG lie worthy of the fascist demagogues of the twentieth century.

I hate to say it, but that's politics.

Trump knows full well that NorAm will never get back to the glory days, in large part due to the public's appetite and demand for low cost products.... No foundry would be able to pay their workers $20-40/hr plus bennies and compete with a Chinese entity that might pay $20-40 per week with no bennies, WCB, etc... Add in the corp taxes and enviro restrictions, et al and it's crystal clear that it won't happen

In my opinion, this is one of the cards in his hand to get what he wants in trade negotiations... We'll see how it plays out but I suspect that his background in negotiations will not be effective in a global, nation-to-nation context

10larry
True some dems n' some reps have let go of the clinton apron string but cnn simply can't let go believing that maybe if they flog poor ole trump long enough she will rise again. Like who else does cnn and the dems have?
https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/polit...ump/index.html