Mainstream Media is Completely Fake

Hoid
But does that mean this story is fake?

Because if this story is fake that means the media is not fake...?

avro22
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

But does that mean this story is fake?

Because if this story is fake that means the media is not fake...?

An enigma wrapped in a mystery.

Danbones
Well avro, One thing about Alex Jones, he sure makes you look dum, being he is so successful, and you are just a forum stalker and all...

OpposingDigit
It is not "Fake" news ..... It is "Selective News".

While it is impossible for the media to tell the population what to think, they do tell the public what to think about.
--Media pundit Ben Bagdikian--

That is why there is such an uproar about Russia Today (RT) content. Russia Today purposely printed articles and commentaries which highlighted the real social problems within Western Democracies. Just as Radio America did with broadcasts into the USSR and other countries during the Cold War and continue doing so today.

Mainstream media within North America could only wish that they enjoyed the very large and intense viewership which Russia Today and Sputnik channels had. Mainstream media was being shamed on the world stage.

The last straw was when the majority of Americans wanted Bernie Sanders as President and wholly supported his policies and they witnessed the Mainstream Media ignore the voters desires.

Donald Trump won because during his campaign for election he kept suggesting that he too supported the policies which Bernie Sanders had espoused. However; we now know that it was just election talk and today Trump is destroying social programs on every horizon.
Last edited by OpposingDigit; Dec 3rd, 2017 at 03:57 PM..

avro22
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Well avro, One thing about Alex Jones, he sure makes you look dum, being he is so successful, and you are just a forum stalker and all...

What happened at Sandy Hook?

Quote: Originally Posted by OpposingDigit View Post

It is not "Fake" news ..... It is "Selective News".

While it is impossible for the media to tell the population what to think, they do tell the public what to think about.
--Media pundit Ben Bagdikian--

That is why there is such an uproar about Russia Today (RT) content. Russia Today purposely printed articles and commentaries which highlighted the real social problems within Western Democracies. Just as Radio America did with broadcasts into the USSR and other countries during the Cold War.

Mainstream media within North America could only wish that they enjoyed the very large and intense viewership which Russia Today and Sputnik channels had. Mainstream media was being shamed on the world stage.

RT ship...who’s on board?

“Snicker”

Alternative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

World Class Journalist Spills The Beans & Admits Mainstream Media is Completely Fake

Dr. Udo Ulfkotteis a top German journalist and editor and has been for more than two decades, so you can bet he knows a thing or two about mainstream media and what really happens behind the scenes. Recently, Dr. Ulfakatte went on public television stating that he was forced to publish the works of intelligence agents under his own name, also adding that noncompliance with these orders would result in him losing his job. He recently made an appearance on RT news to share these facts:

I’ve been a journalist for about 25 years, and I was educated to lie, to betray, and not to tell the truth to the public. But seeing right now within the last months how the German and American media tries to bring war to the people in Europe, to bring war to Russia — this is a point of no return and I’m going to stand up and say it is not right what I have done in the past, to manipulate people, to make propaganda against Russia, and it is not right what my colleagues do and have done in the past because they are bribed to betray the people, not only in Germany, all over Europe.

World Class Journalist Spills The Beans & Admits Mainstream Media is Completely Fake

Classics with warrior fighting war. USA plus german tactics before 1990's?

OpposingDigit
+1
An example of Fake News is the Holocaust in an historical sense.

Oh! The Holocaust did happen and millions of Jewish Folks were killed and they did not deserve what happened to them.

However it is explained as being a "Religious War" of sorts when it actually began as Class Warfare. The only instance I can find as to "Religion" becoming part of the historical context was when the Jewish Folks called for a "Holy War" against Germany in 1933.

As Hitler began to seize the assets and wealth of "Prominent People" in Germany, the American Jewish Congress declared a "Holy War" against Germany and encouraged a boycott of German products on March 12, 1933. A mere 3 years into Great Depression or after the crash of 1929. "Holy War" is the exact term used by Samuel Untermyer at the time.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Untermyer

I believe that Hitler rule began with a "Peoples Revolt Against The Ruling Class".

I don't think that the holocaust had anything much to do with Religious Belief, but rather it was the People rising up against "Inequality" and it just so happened that Jewish Folks held the most senior posts within the Financial/Regulatory System. Pawnshops were attacked first, and it just so happened that most of the pawnshops were owned by Gypsies and Jews.

I believe that we are being told that the holocaust against the Jewish Folks was carried out because of their religious beliefs because the Upper class don't ever want anybody to think about (much less talk about or even entertain the thought) of attacking them in the same way as what happened in Europe after the crash in 1929. Especially after the Capitalists watched their mentors (in the 1930's) being strung up on lamp posts.

So the Capitalists sell us the holocaust as being a war against a particular religion and not against a particular Prominent Class of people.

It suits the American Capitalists quite well to blitz the population with the "Myth" of the holocaust being a "Religious" war and not a "Class War" as it really was.

avro22
....and I am banned.

Btw, f**k you!

I dare anyone to Support this ass hole.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by avro22 View Post

....and I am banned.

Btw, f**k you!

I,m in favour of lifting your ban and I am circulating a petition outlining the benefits.

avro22
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

I,m in favour of lifting your ban and I am circulating a petition outlining the benefits.

Sure you are.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by avro22 View Post

Sure you are.

You are hardened by past bad experiance here and have no faith in your fellow posters sincerity. Of course I will work tirelessly for your complete rehabilitation. You have my word as a devout Kristian.

OpposingDigit
+1
I would want to sort of clarify or add to my earlier post when writing about Class Warfare and the Holocaust.

To be fair, there was one additional fact that needs to be reviewed in an historical context as well .....

There are many claims as to the viciousness heaped upon Jewish Folks within Europe at the time.

I believe that this was because in the early 1930's millions and millions of refugees streamed into Europe after fleeing Joseph Stalin and his henchmen in Russia.

Stalin committed his worst crimes well before Hitler’s major atrocities got under way. His concentration camps were opened and filled with inmates by the early 1930’s.

To this day, Russian and foreign historians are unsure of the full number of Lenin and Stalin’s victims. Estimates range from 20–40 million total deaths from 1922 to 1953 – and this awesome figure does not include deaths in World War II.

There were millions upon millions of refugees with a vicious hatred towards Joseph Stalin and most especially towards those who held the most senior posts within the in the Soviet security apparatuses.

And, in 1934, according to published statistics, 38.5 percent of those holding the most senior posts were supervised and managed by Folks of Jewish origin. (The most well educated and from very influential Jewish families.)
http://www.ynetnews.com/Ext/Comp/Art...342999,00.html

I have little doubt that the word "Jew" was being spewed from the mouths of the millions of Russian refugees standing in crowded soup lines in downtown Germany, and with an awful hate-on towards the Jewish Folks.

During the bitter winter of 1932–33, 25,000 Ukrainians per day were being shot or dying of starvation and cold.

In 1932–33, Stalin unleashed genocide against Ukraine’s independent-minded farmers. Six to seven million Ukrainians were shot or purposely starved to death. Starving Ukrainians even resorted to cannibalism. The man who directed this genocide, Lazar Kaganovitch, the Soviet Eichmann ....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Sverdlov

From 1934–1941 alone, some 7 million victims were sent to the system of concentration camps known as the "gulag," including one million Poles, hundreds of thousands Lithuanians, Latvians and Estonians, and half the entire Muslim Chechen and Ingush people. Volga Germans, Crimean Tatars, Bashkirs, Kalmyks followed. Stalin’s gulag did not need gas chambers: cold, disease and overwork killed 30% of inmates yearly.

The souls of Stalin's millions of victims still cry out for justice.

Walter
CDC director says there are ‘no banned words’ at the agency
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...-at-the-agency

Walter
Suppression of Good News Is the Media's Dirtiest Tactic. Here's What They Missed Last Year.
https://townhall.com/notebook/steves...actic-n2406630

Walter
MSNBC Trashes Rick Scott For Ignoring Student Protestors...But Neglects to Mention Where He Actually Was
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...t-a-f-n2452473

Decapoda
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

MSNBC Trashes Rick Scott For Ignoring Student Protestors...But Neglects to Mention Where He Actually Was
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...t-a-f-n2452473

Fla. shooting survivor says CNN rejected town hall armed guards question: 'It ended up being all scripted' | TheHill

"CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted," Colton Haab told WPLG-TV, an ABC affiliate in Miami.

"I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinion on my questions," said Haab.

"I don't think that it's going get anything accomplished," he concluded. "It's not gonna ask the true questions that all the parents and teachers and students have."
The WPLG-TV report said that Haab wanted to ask a question about using veterans as armed security guards as a deterrent to school shootings.

We've entered dangerous territory when "mainstream" news organizations start scripting victim interviews and questions.

Anyone who takes anything CNN has to say with even a shred of genuine seriousness needs to reassess their ability to think critically. The system relies on lemmings.

Cliffy
Anyone who takes any of the MSM seriously, needs to give their head a shake, eh!