nfl playoffs

Hoid
was 2-0 yesterday but just got hosed by jacksonville. cannot believe the steelers are so bad against the run. when you score 42 and lose its pretty obvious what the problem is.

hope to watch drew brees crush the vikes. i don't think they can stop him and stop the run, but they are an elite defense, unlike pittsburg.

IdRatherBeSkiing
At least 2 Jacksonville TDs were setup by Pittsburgh turnovers. I would like to congratulate the Patriots on another Super Bowl win. I think Pittsburgh was the only team capable of beating them left this year.

I will cheer for Minnesota this afternoon. Nice if they played at home for the Super Bowl.

Hoid
well that was way too easy. saints better start playing some d

IdRatherBeSkiing
Looks like it might be a blowout if Saints don't crank start the offense pretty soon.

Nice drive so far.

So much for that.

Hoid
Vikes too strong

Brees looks scared

Cannuck
Way to go Vikings!!!

Johnnny
Go Bears!!!

Kreskin
+2
#8  Top Rated Post
What an insane ending in Minnesota. Amazing 4th quarter.

gopher
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

What an insane ending in Minnesota. Amazing 4th quarter.

Stefon Diggs nearly celebrated just a bit too early as he raised the football with a gloved hand before crossing the touch down line. I've seen a few players lose the ball that way.

Great game.

Kreskin
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

Stefon Diggs nearly celebrated just a bit too early as he raised the football with a gloved hand before crossing the touch down line. I've seen a few players lose the ball that way.

Great game.

A Leon Lett moment is the only thing the game didn't have. Drew Brees was good in a losing cause. His second half wad quite something.

Hoid
+1
Great second half by Brees and the Saints but I think the right team won.