United States Of Jesus

B00Mer
+1 / -1
United States Of Jesus

The bible was the greatest story ever told; I say it the greatest Lie ever sold...

[youtube]7f01IBDoZGg[/youtube]

The reason why Trump was elected.. Religious Idiots like Walter.

Jesus would be elected as President, because he's a Liberal Jew..

FoxNews would crucify Jesus.

Walter
+2 / -1
Just another Christophobe thread. Ho-hum.

Cliffy
+1 / -1
Evangelical Christians are an abomination to the lord. If Jesus was here he would smite you all... before you hung him up to the nearest tree.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Evangelical Christians are an abomination to the lord. If Jesus was here he would smite you all... before you hung him up to the nearest tree.

I am glad you know Jesus so well.

Cliffy
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

I am glad you know Jesus so well.

Read his teachings. There is nothing in the evangelical dogma that even resembles his teachings. You, of course, never read the bible except for those passages that your pastor told you to.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Read his teachings. There is nothing in the evangelical dogma that even resembles his teachings. You, of course, never read the bible except for those passages that your pastor told you to.

You know Jesus as your personal saviour, good for you.

PoliticalNick
+3
#7  Top Rated Post

You know Jesus as your personal saviour, good for you.

I know Jesus the bartender in Cancun and Jesus the taxi driver in Puerto Vallarta.

B00Mer
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNick View Post

I know Jesus the bartender in Cancun and Jesus the taxi driver in Puerto Vallarta.

Every 3rd fella in prison in the USA is named Jesus..

Just another Christophobe thread. Ho-hum.

Just another Bible thumping tard and on the same level as a radical Muslim.

Danbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Every 3rd fella in prison in the USA is named Jesus..

that's why Nick only listed two

Walter
Puts the OP in its place.
Seal Impression That Validates Biblical Record 2,700 Years Old
https://www.dailywire.com/news/25267...s-hank-berrien

B00Mer

In your head 24/7...

Murphy
bump

Johnnny
[youtube]12kcpP-8jfM[/youtube]

Quote:

I feel sorry for the earth's population
'Cause so few live in the U.S.A.
At least the foreigners can copy our morality
They can visit but they cannot stay
Only precious few can garner the prosperity
It makes us walk with renewed confidence
We've got a place to go when we die
And the architect resides right here

Murphy
I love Jesus.

Do you love Jesus?

Cliffy
+1

taxslave
+1 / -1

All that proves is you are perpetuating a 2000 year old myth. A bigger scam than even globullwarming.

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

All that proves is you are perpetuating a 2000 year old myth. A bigger scam than even globullwarming.

Dunno about that, using pseudo science to scare people?

Cliffy

B00Mer
OMG cliffy!!

Curious Cdn
OMG Trump!

DaSleeper
OMG! obsessed with Trump, can't stop thinking or posting about him

Corduroy
Trump is bigger than Jesus.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

Trump is bigger than Jesus.

[Are you his talking mirror, by any chance?]

http://youtu.be/dvueGm410d4

Corduroy
+1 / -1
No, I mean that some Trump supporters would believe Trump before Jesus. Some braindead Trumpite said if Jesus got down from the cross and told us there was collusion with Russia he wouldn't believe Him.

It fits perfectly with the Christian philosophy of people like Walter or coldstream, for example. They say they're Christians and yet the know nothing about Christianity. They use "Christian" as a personal label as an excuse to hate others. They ain't Christians and Jesus explains in Bible just how these fake Christians are going to hell.

darkbeaver
+1 / -1
I told them I,m Christian and they mocked me even in the face of my avatar. Just this afternnoon I walked on the frozen water in the driveway.

The bible is a great book but was certainly not written by anyone resembling modern christians they did however resemble Sumerians and Egyptians among others. The present Jesus is a result of Roman invention.

Murphy
If you were really christian, you:

a. would not attend church,
b. would remain silent and turn the other cheek when Christianity is mentioned,
c. would have a spirit catcher hanging from the rear view mirror in your car,
d. would admit that Muslims are better people than you,
e. would not carry a Bible because you do not wish to be accused of flaunting your religion, but would praise those carrying prayer mats, and
f. would write letters to the Chronicle Herald decrying the Christians of Eastern Passage.

Cliffy

Danbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

No, I mean that some Trump supporters would believe Trump before Jesus. Some braindead Trumpite said if Jesus got down from the cross and told us there was collusion with Russia he wouldn't believe Him.

It fits perfectly with the Christian philosophy of people like Walter or coldstream, for example. They say they're Christians and yet the know nothing about Christianity. They use "Christian" as a personal label as an excuse to hate others. They ain't Christians and Jesus explains in Bible just how these fake Christians are going to hell.

That's just silly! What, did you not get your free obama fone?

SO BOOMER Luvs muslims, how many US voters are christian?

and BOOMER and CORD and all your freinds HATE THEM ALL!

Instead of just proving them wrong which YOUZE (collectively), DO NOT have the BRAINS to do.
Last edited by Danbones; Jan 3rd, 2018 at 03:51 AM..

Corduroy
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

If you were really christian, you:

a. would not attend church,
b. would remain silent and turn the other cheek when Christianity is mentioned,
c. would have a spirit catcher hanging from the rear view mirror in your car,
d. would admit that Muslims are better people than you,
e. would not carry a Bible because you do not wish to be accused of flaunting your religion, but would praise those carrying prayer mats, and
f. would write letters to the Chronicle Herald decrying the Christians of Eastern Passage.

I never read anything in the Bible about the Chronicle Herald. Which translation are you using?

Murphy
Then you are not a student of religion. Look in the Old Testament of Cape Breton and the Sea.

From the Book of St. John's - the story of the Stoves and the Fishes

13. And on that day, a servant went out, stared at the multitude and said, "Jeezily Jillikers! Look at all them people! Oh Lord, how are we gonna feed all them people? There must be these many!" And the servant held up the fingers of both hands.

14. And Lord Tunderin' was sad, so He came to His servants in a dream and ordered them to take the five stoves and two wishes and meet Him on the ground overlookin' Sunset Hill.

15. Oh Lord, what are we to do?" asked old Johnny, the oldest one there. "Take these five stoves and distribute them amongst the multitude assembled that they may prepare the meal." And old Johnny did as he was told.

16. "But Lord, there is still nuttin' for them to eat!" And Lord Tunderin' turned to His servant and spoke in a vexatious tone, "Do ye not trust what I have told you? After all this time, and the days with Mrs Liddy in Torbay? Behold, the hungry multitude!"

17. His servants turned to behold the hungry multitude and they were sore afraid. Lord Tunderin' spoke again to old Johnny and asked for the gourd which contained the two wishes. "As I promised when John, the other John, not old Johnny, was cast out, so shall I now tell you this. And Lord Tunderin' drank from the gourd that contained the two wishes.

18. "Begone, all who are assembled here! Assail me no more!" And the multitude vanished, never to be seen again. He turned to His servants, smiled and said, "Go, and see me no more, for I am off to Bonavista, and be upwind of you. Go to the waters and bathe. Yes must be made clean!"

19. And He vanished from that place, only to be seen on weekend occasions at the Split Crow. Leaving His servants to ponder His teachings.
Last edited by Murphy; Jan 3rd, 2018 at 07:41 PM..