Trump World -USA-2019

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote:

Everyone who wants a job has one or more.

EVERYONE??? Very naive......and narrow sighted.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze;279761[COLOR="Black"

[/COLOR]8] How two housekeepers took on the president �� and revealed that his company employed undocumented immigrants
Over the past year, The Washington Post has spoken with 48 people who had worked illegally for the Trump Organization at 11 of its properties, including Sandra Diaz and Victorina Morales. This story is based on their recollections.
The stories they told show the remarkable view they had into the lives of the now-first family. They also show how President Trump��s entrance into presidential politics upended the workers' lives and prompted some of them to publicly confront their former boss.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ational&wpmk=1

Quote:

She was an immigrant from Costa Rica working illegally for Trump with a fake Social Security card she had bought for $50. Being invisible was her life’s work.

Quote:

Trump had met many of them. There were three questions nearly every immigrant who worked for him was asked as Trump strolled the grounds of his resorts and golf clubs inspecting their work. “Your name. How much time you’d been there. And if you like it,” said Margarita Cruz, a housekeeper. This banter often ended with Trump pulling out $50 and $100 bills for tips.

Quote:

Trump, despite his rhetoric, had long employed illegal immigrants, and they were the living proof.
A year later, Diaz and Morales no longer work for Trump. No one is known to have been deported because of the women’s actions, and there is no evidence of legal repercussions for Trump or his company. But the pair have endured the anger of friends and colleagues who say they have betrayed a code of silence that permeates the nation’s underground economy.

They say it was worth it.
“How can you know something so big, how someone — who goes on national television and says something — and you know it’s not true,” Diaz explained. “Whether it’s the president or not, you have the responsibility to say no. To pass through this barrier of fear and say no.”

So they bought illegal documents, their managers hid it from Trump so they can stay employed, when they came forward to expose it, they were fired and some deported, and it's Trump's fault? OK carry on

Walter
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

EVERYONE??? Very naive......and narrow sighted.

Got any statistics to refute my statement?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

In the US poor people are just as fat as rich people.

Good reason for that, cheap food can be very fattening!

Hoid

Got any statistics to refute my statement?

Got any stats to prove it?

Walter
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Good reason for that, cheap food can be very fattening!

But in #3537 someone said some US citizens couldn't afford food, which is total bullshit.

Hoid
+1
no hunger in America.

Racist has the proof

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1 / -1

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

You're making YOURSELF look Stupid Cliffy!

JLM
No Party Affiliation

But in #3537 someone said some US citizens couldn't afford food, which is total bullshit.

Out of 320 million I doubt if anyone could go wrong with "some".

AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1

I see you've copied Trump's habit, liar. That's not what I said.
I guess English isn't your natural language, huh? lol
Last edited by AnnaEmber; Dec 6th, 2019 at 07:30 PM..

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1

Trump lashes out at FBI director in wake of Justice Department inspector general’s report rebutting conservatives' claims of bias

“I don’t know what report current Director of the FBI Christopher Wray was reading, but it sure wasn’t the one given to me,” President Trump tweeted.

Trump also suggested that Wray "will never be able to fix the FBI” based on his reaction to the inspector general’s report examining the bureau’s investigation of Trump’s 2016 campaign.

source: WAPO

If nothing more......Trump is long overdue for anger management ............and a course in diplomacy.

AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation
Dude needs to grow up to control his emotions first.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

And the odds of that happening are???

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

Little bit of hyperbole there, Walter. Now if someone had said "NUTRITIOUS" food, I could at least agreed there's an iota of truth in it.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Democrats Earn
STUPIDEST DAY IN HISTORY Announcing Trump Impeachment
AND
Praising Historic USMCA

Tim Pool
652K subscribers

Democrats Earn STUPIDEST DAY IN HISTORY Announcing Trump Impeachment AND Praising Historic USMCA. One hour after announcing articles of impeachment for Trump claiming abuse of power and obstruction of congress Nancy Pelosi announces the USMCA trade deal is moving forward and praises it as much better than NAFTA.

The impeachment has become unpopular among independents, the economy is at record levels, USMCA is a historic win for Trump, yet still Democrats move to impeach Trump over a contested "abuse of power" claim.

Yet even with all of these major victories for the country the Democrats are obsessed with impeaching Trump.

Adam Schiff even claimed at the announcement on impeachment that Trump would "cheat again" as if he cheated in 2016 and as if Russia actually colluded with Trump.

The insanity and studipity has reached historic levels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISOxe-egB64

Pelosi and Trump - there is no question the USMCA is better than NAFTA.

Danbones
Free Thinker

I'm beginning to wonder what planet you are writing from.

AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation
+2

And the odds of that happening are???

Before he dies? Infinitessimal.

AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

lol Obviously not the one you are on.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1

Rest assured, no one else is wherever you are.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

Before he dies? Infinitessimal.

...and AFTER ???

(Sigh).......not that it would matter

Danbones
Free Thinker

lol Obviously not the one you are on.

Yes there are facts on my planet. What do you use on yours?

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Rest assured, no one else is wherever you are.

LOL yes, you look up at me, that's for sure.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Yes there are facts on my planet. What do you use on yours?

Facts...

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

LOL yes, you look up at me, that's for sure.

You're high all the time, eh?

That would explain it.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You're high all the time, eh?

That would explain it.

Bad drugs, man.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1

Day of history accentuates distortions of truth in the Trump era

The House Democrats�� march to impeach President Trump and the president��s continuing war with the FBI characterized the strained state of the nation.

source: wAPO

Perhaps the fact that truth and facts are replaced with conspiracy theories and other misinformation..............is the most damaging of this presidency...........When a population does not know what to believe anymore.......... the climate is ripe for the population to be manipulated by corrupt leaders.........and change the nature of the nation. Trump world operates on: Up is down........and down is up...........and every variation of same. Facts and Truth are the biggest casualty of the Trump regime.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Day of history accentuates distortions of truth in the Trump era

The House Democrats�� march to impeach President Trump and the president��s continuing war with the FBI characterized the strained state of the nation.

source: wAPO

Perhaps the fact that truth and facts are replaced with conspiracy theories and other misinformation..............is the most damaging of this presidency...........When a population does not know what to believe anymore.......... the climate is ripe for the population to be manipulated by corrupt leaders.........and change the nature of the nation. Trump world operates on: Up is down........and down is up...........and every variation of same. Facts and Truth are the biggest casualty of the Trump regime.

So what did you think about Joe Biden admitting to withholding aid to Ukraine ? Talk about up is down , down is up .
Lies and distortions had you on the edge of your seat for three years waiting for the smoking gun , funny all those lies originated with Democrat operatives . Where is the collusion ?

The American public are not stupid and are not being fooled .

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

So what did you think about Joe Biden admitting to withholding aid to Ukraine ? Talk about up is down , down is up .
Lies and distortions had you on the edge of your seat for three years waiting for the smoking gun , funny all those lies originated with Democrat operatives . Where is the collusion ?

The American public are not stupid and are not being fooled .

Actually Trump is probably more honest than most people. His problem is he doesn't always "package" it very nicely!

Hoid
Actually he isn't