Saudi Arabia expelling Canadian ambassador, suspending new trade

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

You are aware a 'shoreline' is where land and water meet right? Before they lose any the Dead Sea will be a rift that is wider than the African Rift is at the moment.
55C could evaporate a lot of water in a day and underground condensers would turn it into distilled water.

Perhaps ship them them some Hudson Bay Ice eh?

Good. The hundreds of rich Saudi royal family members that can afford to live in underground complexes will have lots of running water. The tens of millions of poor ones will have left for refugee camps in Germany long before that.

OpposingDigit
Saudi Arabia Mocks the World with the Help of Its Wealth… and Some Help from Trump
By Elijah J. Magnier
August 08, 2018
https://ahtribune.com/world/2419-sau...the-world.html

Walter
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

At the rate that the planet is heating up, Saudi Arabia and it's surrounding neighbours will become uninhsbitsble desert in about a generation or two. Those same arrogant pricks are going to try to emmigrate to safer places like Canada to survive. They had better make peace with us.

Utter climate bullshit.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Utter climate bullshit.

... and you're an expert at that, Walter.

Walter

... and you're an expert at that, Walter.

Thirty Years Since “Global Warming Began”
https://realclimatescience.com/2018/...warming-began/

No, I’m not, but I do read.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Yes, you read Alt-Right propaganda.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+2 / -1

Yes, you read Alt-Right propaganda.

That is facts, not propaganda. Propaganda is written by leftards because facts never support their cause.

Walter
https://realclimatescience.com/wp-co.../104679-1.jpeg

AGW believers.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

https://realclimatescience.com/wp-co.../104679-1.jpeg

AGW believers.

That one's Russian, right?

petros
You're Russia.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

You're Russia.

You're pretty goddam close.

MHz

If you understand what you are reading and can see the valid points from the false claims then you are 'an expert', perhaps even 'above expert'.

Want the graph that goes back 3B years, it will show how the ice-ages got started and what they most likely trend will be for the next few M years.

If you mean 'only the West has run the wheels off their bus' close then I agree.

petros

You can see yourself from your house?

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

If you understand what you are reading and can see the valid points from the false claims then you are 'an expert', perhaps even 'above expert'.

Want the graph that goes back 3B years, it will show how the ice-ages got started and what they most likely trend will be for the next few M years.

Good news! My Haplogroup E1b1b1 ancestor's genes that evolved at the foot of the glaciers during the last advance will be very useful in the future. No skinny, short, swarthy people need apply.

petros
They did?

MHz
Having family members that were witnesses is good.

At the end of 'snowball earth' and the beginning of 200M years of being ice-age free did the 'snow' melt from the 'top down' or from the 'bottom up'? Just seems odd to be able to offer ocean front property 50ft from the top of Everest. (back when it was 'just a hill')
Please remember all the details as that is 'our task' when God starts the version where all the marbles are on the table.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

They did?

Don't trouble yourself, Clem.

The thread us about Saudi threats.
It

petros
+2
Why? I enjoy correcting your bullshit.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Why? I enjoy correcting your bullshit.

Attention Deficit Disorder, eh?

petros
+2
Is that your problem? I thought were just slow.

EagleSmack
+4
Looks like Justin Trudeau hates Muslims. Liberals are such islamaphobes.

petros
+5
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Looks like Justin Trudeau hates Muslims. Liberals are such islamaphobes.

Just heard him say the Saudis action go against "Canadian values".

2 years ago Trudeau said we didn't have "core values".

https://torontosun.com/2016/09/14/tr...2-05be9aaea46c

“There is no core identity, no mainstream in Canada,” Trudeau said, concluding that he sees Canada as “the first post-national state.”

Even the New York Times called the suggestion “radical.”

EagleSmack
+4
Obviously he hates brown people as do most Liberals and Dippers.

petros
+2
Obviously or we wouldn't be turning those damn Nigers away.

EagleSmack
+2
Wow! When Nigerians started arriving in Canada.... Whooooo Weeeee... Justin Trudeau and the Liberals went nuts!

Justin begging Trump to start enforcing and STRENGTHENING U.S. Immigration Laws. Trudeau sending his people to Nigeria to stop migration from there.

They must hate people from Nigeria.... or is it the color of their skin?

Hmmmmmm

Torch light
As I told you: Trump the Wicked Zionist will solve the problem: just by phoning his minions the rulers of Saudi Arabia.. and they will shamelessly retreat, as have they foolishly acted at the start.

At the rate that the planet is heating up, Saudi Arabia and it's surrounding neighbours will become uninhsbitsble desert in about a generation or two.

How can you be so certain for about a generation or two.

On the contrary, it is expected the desert will be fertile land: the equatorial rain will fall profusely because of the global warming.

Therefore, you, the Canadian may come to this desert at that time: the money will be there.

One of the signs of the Last Days or the terminal period of the world, is the desert will be fertile.. then afterwards, everywhere will be the corruption and desolation.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+2
The silly TWEET that started all this was a mistake. Professionalism and Diplomacy is not conducted via TWITTER to begin with. Particularly when they can be misinterpreted due to language etc........and particularly when one is dealing with reactionary hot heads. Diplomacy is better handled person to person.
Twitter is SOCIAL media...........not a place for serious negotiations or diplomacy. It is NOT a professional forum.and should NOT be. If anyone wants to make a statement about human rights......it can be done more effectively and constructively.........or when appropriate......say nothing at all. It is obvious to everyone that SA has human rights issues.and a regressive culture.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

As I told you: Trump the Wicked Zionist will solve the problem: just by phoning his minions the rulers of Saudi Arabia.. and they will shamelessly retreat, as have they foolishly acted at the start.

How can you be so certain for about a generation or two.

On the contrary, it is expected the desert will be fertile land: the equatorial rain will fall profusely because of the global warming.

Therefore, you, the Canadian may come to this desert at that time: the money will be there.

One of the signs of the Last Days or the terminal period of the world, is the desert will be fertile.. then afterwards, everywhere will be the corruption and desolation.

You've been smoking too much hashish, Mufti. Desertification has been spreading for 10,000 years in that hell-hole we call Arabia and it will continue for thousands more.

Durry
Muslims will soon make the desert a shitehole just like these useless scum have made all Muslim countries a useless shitehole.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Trudeau rebuffs Saudi call for an apology as diplomatic spat escalates

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/can...-world-evening