What's Trump Done Now?

Danbones
Free Thinker
Breaking the law clerks’ code of silence: the sexual misconduct claims against Judge Kozinski

The debate over law clerks' obligations was prompted by the Washington Post’s report Friday of allegations that Judge Alex Kozinski of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals subjected six former law clerks or externs to “a range of inappropriate sexual conduct or comments.”
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-o...-idUSKBN1E72YX

Do you have a rapist meme kicking around somewhere cliffie?

AH, never mind I have more actual news!

According to a report by The Washington Post, the judge—who now faces allegations by roughly
15 women—purportedly made sexual comments and inappropriate body contact. The new accounts span decades and include those who have worked for him and women who have run into him in events.
http://www.newsweek.com/who-alex-koz...e-women-750382

Looks like the Democrats are getting some revenge in...

lets see if there are going to be some convictions
Last edited by Danbones; Dec 17th, 2017 at 05:15 AM..

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Jackson was a slaver and brought in the Indian Removal act that led to the trail of tears and the death of thousands of natives.

[youtube]Qgovk9D8ELw[/youtube]

I read up on Old Hickory. He was regarded as being a fairly benevolent slaver, even allowed the women to give birth to children. (I wonder who fathered some of the children)

Walter
Brilliant.
https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxJBCjh1h2I

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I read up on Old Hickory. He was regarded as being a fairly benevolent slaver, even allowed the women to give birth to children. (I wonder who fathered some of the children)

Do you take stupidity lessons because your level couldn't possibly come naturally

avro25
Why does Trump drink water like a baby would?

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by avro25 View Post

Why does Trump drink water like a baby would?

Water is essential to life.

avro25
Sure is.

So why does he drink it like a little baby?

TenPenny
I have to laugh when I watch this, and Walter claimed it was fake news.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hs0z2Ef-aEE

Still funny.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Hearings are fake news to Trumpites

EagleSmack
+1

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2
US will 'take names of those who vote to reject Jerusalem recognition'

UN members warned Donald Trump will take issue personally if countries back draft resolution rejecting US decision

The US ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, has warned UN members she will be “taking names” of countries that vote to reject Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
In a letter seen by the Guardian, Haley told countries – including European delegations – that she will report back to the US president with the names of those who support a draft resolution rejecting the US move at the UN general assembly on Thursday, adding that Trump took the issue personally.
Haley writes: “As you consider your vote, I encourage you to know the president and the US take this vote personally.
“The president will be watching this vote carefully and has requested I report back on those who voted against us,” she continued.
Haley followed the letter by tweeting: “At the UN we’re always asked to do more & give more. So, when we make a decision, at the will of the American ppl, abt where to locate OUR embassy, we don’t expect those we’ve helped to target us. On Thurs there’ll be a vote criticizing our choice. The US will be taking names.”
There was fury in Washington over Monday’s vote, in which the US was isolated in a 14-1 vote requesting Trump withdraw his recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...em-recognition

I hope they tell Trump where he can shove his resolution. It is time for the rest of the world to stop putting up with US bullying.

TenPenny
+1
Interesting. I think if the US hates the UN so much, the US should request that the UN leave NYC.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

Interesting. I think if the US hates the UN so much, the US should request that the UN leave NYC.

Move it to Jina, just to piss off Trump. Better yet, move it to Winnipeg, right beside the Human Rights Museum. If that doesn't make his head explode, we could impose a Canadian travel ban on orange people.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1

US will 'take names of those who vote to reject Jerusalem recognition'

UN members warned Donald Trump will take issue personally if countries back draft resolution rejecting US decision

The US ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, has warned UN members she will be “taking names” of countries that vote to reject Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
In a letter seen by the Guardian, Haley told countries – including European delegations – that she will report back to the US president with the names of those who support a draft resolution rejecting the US move at the UN general assembly on Thursday, adding that Trump took the issue personally.
Haley writes: “As you consider your vote, I encourage you to know the president and the US take this vote personally.
“The president will be watching this vote carefully and has requested I report back on those who voted against us,” she continued.
Haley followed the letter by tweeting: “At the UN we’re always asked to do more & give more. So, when we make a decision, at the will of the American ppl, abt where to locate OUR embassy, we don’t expect those we’ve helped to target us. On Thurs there’ll be a vote criticizing our choice. The US will be taking names.”
There was fury in Washington over Monday’s vote, in which the US was isolated in a 14-1 vote requesting Trump withdraw his recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...em-recognition

I hope they tell Trump where he can shove his resolution. It is time for the rest of the world to stop putting up with US bullying.

Bringing the Jew haters out in full mock indignation.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

But Rockefeller donated the land the UN sits on so he could oversee the goings on there and so the US could control the world with their bullying. But I guess it has gotten out of their control. Would be interesting if it was moved to Moscow though. That would really blow smoke up the Yankee ass.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1

If we were smart we would abandon the UN. It has become nothing more than an expensive bureaucracy overrun by countries that do not believe in either democracy or human rights.

avro25
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

If we were smart we would abandon the UN. It has become nothing more than an expensive bureaucracy overrun by countries that do not believe in either democracy or human rights.

I’d figure you would like them then.

Taxslave..... the humanitarian.....lol.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
In response to Nikki Haley's rant: Lawrence Dente - This woman is no diplomat. There's no diplomacy when she speaks...no nuanced words...no thoughtful and thought-out statements, no tact. She's just a mouthpiece for the orange dictator. Lousy! Amateur! Incompetent! Dangerously ignorant!!

EagleSmack
+1

In response to Nikki Haley's rant: Lawrence Dente - This woman is no diplomat. There's no diplomacy when she speaks...no nuanced words...no thoughtful and thought-out statements, no tact. She's just a mouthpiece for the orange dictator. Lousy! Amateur! Incompetent! Dangerously ignorant!!

Yes Cliffy we know you hate women.

Walter
Epic Overhaul...
Taxes Lowered...
ObamaCare Mandate Repealed...

Alaska Oil Drilling Opened...
AT&T To Invest $1B In USA...
Give $1K Bonus To Employees...

Another Company Follows...

MAGA

h/t Drudge Report

avro25
Don’t forget 9 million plus kids lost health care funding.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1

It'll trickle down to them, somehow. Perhaps, the surge in casket making, funerial floral arranging and undertaking services will make it all worthwhile. ... MAGA!

Walter

But Rockefeller donated the land the UN sits on so he could oversee the goings on there and so the US could control the world with their bullying. But I guess it has gotten out of their control. Would be interesting if it was moved to Moscow though. That would really blow smoke up the Yankee ass.

The UN would become even more irrelevant.

EagleSmack
+1

Impossible, Obamacare is the law of the land and everyone is supposed to have health care... right?

avro25
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Impossible, Obamacare is the law of the land and everyone is supposed to have health care... right?

Yeah, until you defund CHIP and remove the individual mandate.

But tax cuts, yee haw!

Walter

But tax cuts, yee haw!

CHIP wasn’t touched. MAGA

avro25
I know.

Walter

I know.

I doubt it.

avro25
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

I doubt it.

It’s true. CHIP wasn’t touched. That’s the problem Walt.

EagleSmack
+1

But tax cuts, yee haw!

I don't think you know how CHIP works, and I do not think you know what the Individual Mandate was for.

I think you need to research them both.