Racist Rant in San Francisco


EagleSmack
#1
I think...

Guide Goes On Videotaped Racist, Expletive-Laced Rant To Tourists Aboard Chinatown Bus In San Francisco « CBS San Francisco
 
petros
#2
Quote:

through a loudspeaker to the tourists saying things like, “f**k Chinatown.* F**k your little herb gardens.* F**k your little seafood f**king markets and your turtles and your frogs. F**k your f**king ginseng. F**k your little hair salons where no one in there knows how to speak English

 
taxslave
+3
#3
Can't be racist. Only whites can be called racist, she is just misunderstood/taken out of context.
 
B00Mer
#4


EH?? Eating Turtles and frogs in The Streets of San Francisco?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#5
Three posts to butthurt. That's an Academy record!


 
Locutus
#6
*applause*
 
CDNBear
#7
apple sauce
 
EagleSmack
+1
#8
T must not like frogs either.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

T must not like frogs either.

Frogs or frogs? Frogs I take as they come, one at a time. I prefer to take frogs in a light garlic sauce.
 
CDNBear
+1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

T must not like frogs either.

They're hoops are water tight. He refers mares.
 
B00Mer
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Frogs or frogs? Frogs I take as they come, one at a time. I prefer to take frogs in a light garlic sauce.

LOL we have a whole province of frogs.. you can have'em.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

LOL we have a whole province of frogs.. you can have'em.

Met some of them. Some are dog turds. Some are funny, interesting, nice folks. Most are just your usual bunch of people, not noticeably different from any other random crowd.

Just my experience, of course. You're free to think otherwise.
 
B00Mer
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Met some of them. Some are dog turds. Some are funny, interesting, nice folks. Most are just your usual bunch of people, not noticeably different from any other random crowd.

Just my experience, of course. You're free to think otherwise.

I used to live in Montreal and both my sisters were born there..

Beaconsfield, Beacon Hill. Not the poorest area in Montreal.

 
bill barilko
#14
Note bottle of Malt Liquor in her hand-you know who you're dealing with.
 
taxslave
+2
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by bill barilko View Post

Note bottle of Malt Liquor in her hand-you know who you're dealing with.

If it was ruby red I would say your sister. But since it is obviously much higher class booze she must not be one of your relatives.
 
bill barilko
+1 / -2
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

If it was ruby red I would say your sister. But since it is obviously much higher class booze she must not be one of your relatives.

Familiarity with low end booze Noted.

Also-there are no darkies in my family woodpile.
 
CDNBear
+4
#17  Top Rated Post
"darkies", wow, just wow, lol.
 
Twila
+3
#18
WHO has the time machine?!?!
 
Nuggler
+1
#19
So we have a "black" lady doing a racist rant.

One would think she'd think.

Guess no one wanted to riot that day.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Nuggler View Post

So we have a "black" lady doing a racist rant.

One would think she'd think.

Guess no one wanted to riot that day.

Weird, huh? Somehow people don't equate a drunk idiot spouting off with a dead kid baking in the summer sun. Go figure.
 
CDNBear
+1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Weird, huh? Somehow people don't equate a drunk idiot spouting off with a dead kid baking in the summer sun. Go figure.

Oh that's precious.
 
SLM
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by bill barilko View Post

Familiarity with low end booze Noted.

Also-there are no darkies in my family woodpile.

Also no class or decorum either from the looks of it.
 
EagleSmack
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

Oh that's precious.


Wasn't it!
 
bill barilko
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by SLM View Post

Also no class or decorum either from the looks of it.

Whattsamatta you gotta no sensa humour?
 
CDNBear
+1
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Wasn't it!

Oh ya, I've read some neat stuff out here, but that's some legendary stuff right there.

You know, you read about these people, and you know they exist, but you never really believe until poof, there's one right there, lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by bill barilko View Post

Whattsamatta you gotta no sensa humour?

Oh, is that what you call that?

When did you develop a funny toenail?
 
B00Mer
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

"darkies", wow, just wow, lol.

LOL that's tame, live in Texas for 17 years..

When I first moved there I was so, so innocent. I have a whole new vocabulary. I had to ask the people using the fowl language what it meant. They had a good laugh.

Geeez just turn on your CB driver through Louisiana, Arkansas or Mississippi. I don't have a CB anymore.
 

Similar Threads

15
Shock jock fired for racist Twitter rant
by Locutus | Jul 15th, 2014
4
U.S. Fleet Week San Francisco
by Curiosity | Oct 7th, 2007
2
'Kramer' actor apologizes for racist rant
by CTV News | Nov 27th, 2006
20
12
San Francisco Approves Handgun Ban
by jjw1965 | Nov 15th, 2005