Breaking : Cdn news


spilledthebeer
+1
#541
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Minister of Middle Class Prosperity?? Anyone have clue what exactly this is all about?






OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It is all very simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The predicted philosophy of 1984 was DELAYED IN TRANSIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Probably the Post office is responsible????????????????


That philosophy was just another letter or parcel that fell off the conveyor belt and was not noticed........................


until recently and now it has been delivered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


If you recall - Big Brother routinely miss-used the English language in various ways.............................


thus "The Ministry of TRUTH" DEALT ONLY IN LIES........................................


and the "Ministry of Peace" made war upon the enemies of the state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And Big Brother protected us all by torturing anybody who held alternative views on anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Rather like what LIE-berals want to do to anybody who disagrees with LIE-beral policy in any way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The LIE-beral govt of Our idiot Boy Justin is now channeling that Big Brother attitude............................


thus the newly created "Ministry of Middle Class Prosperity" is responsible...............................


FOR BANKRUPTING ORDINARY CDNS.................................


so that LIE-berals can grab enough gravy to keep on buying the votes of civil service union HOGS..................................


and other SELECT FRIENDS of LIE-beral party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


If the truth be told - and DO NOT LOOK FOR A LIE-beral to tell it to you......................................



Our idiot Boy is probably NOT entirely unhappy to be leader of a minority govt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It means he has to share power with the idiot cousins - meaning NDPees and Greenies and Bloc-heads...........................


and he would rather be the Grand Poohbah in both name and deed..................................


BUT ON THE PLUS SIDE................................


just look at all the new faces he has to BLAME when the smelly stuff HITS THE FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l


Shared power means SHARED BLAME and an EXCUSE FOR LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1



It is the usual LIE-beral deal - THEY WANT ALL THE MONEY................................


AND ALL THE POWER................................


AND NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR HOW THINGS TURN OUT FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1
#542
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

OH Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I JUST GOT MY LITTLE RAY OF SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It made me SMILE just thinking about my govt issued picket fence...................


and my rainbow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
Seriously.................I need a new fence............................................. ..
preferably a HIGH ONE - to block out a neighbour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a neighbour like that on one side. I'm thinking more along the lines of Claymore mines.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+3
#543
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I sure as hell wouldn't call myself poor, but I also wouldn't call myself middle class, either.
IMO if you can pull in about 75K plus a year, you're maybe low tier middle class and that's with a two person income.
There is no middle class for a single person.

Many single income families here in the West that are middle class thanks to the O&G industry, that many Snowflakes want to take away.
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
-1
#544
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Many single income families here in the West that are middle class thanks to the O&G industry, that many Snowflakes want to take away.

It will be "taken away" by historic progress and technological advance (see: Appalachian coal) and those "Snowflakes" that you dwell on have zero to do with that outcome.

Look to China. They are burning everything in sight to sustain their massive population and their increasing wealth. They are also the most aggressive developers of alternate energy and they will have a lot of it long before we will.

North America used to be the plznet's innovator, but no more especially when old and powerful industrial interests like it oil, big pharma stifle our creativity and label the possibilities as "snowflake".

We have become Earth's latest dinosaurs.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
#545
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

It will be "taken away" by historic progress and technological advance (see: Appalachian coal) and those "Snowflakes" that you dwell on have zero to do with that outcome.
Look to China. They are burning everything in sight to sustain their massive population and their increasing wealth. They are also the most aggressive developers of alternate energy and they will have a lot of it long before we will.
North America used to be the plznet's innovator, but no more especially when old and powerful industrial interests like it oil, big pharma stifle our creativity and label the possibilities as "snowflake".
We have become Earth's latest dinosaurs.

Could be, but I make a good living off of it and so will my kids
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
-1
#546
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Could be, but I make a good living off of it and so will my kids

You should make your living as an innovator or your children will end up migrating to Newfoundland, seeking employment.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+3
#547
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You should make your living as an innovator or your children will end up migrating to Newfoundland, seeking employment.

Maybe my Great, Great grandchildren, maybe the Green industry will kick in with all those promised jobs by then
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#548
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I've got a neighbour like that on one side. I'm thinking more along the lines of Claymore mines.

Just make sure the "this side towards enemy" side faces your side.

We don't need any accidental mining fatalities.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#549
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You should make your living as an innovator or your children will end up migrating to Newfoundland, seeking employment.

Maybe they will just like fish better than wieners
 
Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
+2
#550
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

What is middle class in Canada? What is the official government definition of middle class in Canada? Is there one? I believe most people think they’re middle-class whether or not they actually are. It’s like the political spectrum... Most people think they are in the middle of the spectrum regardless of how far off to the left or right they actually are.

Can somebody please post a definition of middle-class from a government website (The CBC is not a government website) ??

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I sure as hell wouldn't call myself poor, but I also wouldn't call myself middle class, either.

IMO if you can pull in about 75K plus a year, you're maybe low tier middle class and that's with a two person income.

There is no middle class for a single person.

 
spilledthebeer
+1
#551
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I've got a neighbour like that on one side. I'm thinking more along the lines of Claymore mines.




Oh that is rash and hostile thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIE-berals would not approve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


They are distressed by legal hunters.................................


thus military grade weapons would fry their tiny minds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Though why they are not more angry with gang bangers massacring each other in the street with illegal weapons........................


is not something I can explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



It sounds like you NEED a rainbow to distract you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I myself would prefer a rainbow to a fence as it would be easier to grow pretty flowers..........................


behind the rainbow - since as we know a high fence blocks light and inhibits plant growth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


As LIE-berals are currently engaged in a DESPERATE SEARCH for ways to make their minority govt.....................


more lovable and more re-electable....................................


thus I urge you to speak to your nearest LIE-beral MP about your need for a rainbow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


After all - supplying a rainbow is surely NO HARDER than producing GOOD PAYING JOBS.............................


in an economy beset with CRIPPLING DEBTS????????????????????



Surely our LIE-beral overlords will respond in a positive way to your request for an object that will beautify the entire neighbourhood??


After all - since LIE-berals are prepared to pay such HUGE SUMS of money for modern art............................



meaning art created with things like HUMAN EXCREMENT......................................... .


then surely they will respond in a positive way to you???????????????


After all if Chretien LIE-berals were prepared to pay EIGHTY PERCENT of the yearl operating cost .......................................


of an Ontari-owe art gallery that had a display of cotton pants that various "artists" HAD DEFECATED IN .....................................


sometimes more than once...........................


in some sort of inarticulate display of the nature of consumption and human life...............................


then surely they will heed YOUR MUCH MORE APPEALING PETITION???????????????????



Please let me know how your application turns out....................................


if it is positive I might just make my own application!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


After all - Chretien paid $300.00 to some native artist to produce a half life sized wooden statue of Lyin` Brian Mulroney .................


poised with out stretched hand...............................


offering visitors to the gallery a freshly produced lump of SH+T in that carved hand ...........................


then your request for something universally admired and usually found appealing should be successful?????????????????



LIE-berals give NEW MEANING to the phrase "SH+T ART"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The Globe and Mail chose not to run photos of the sh+t caked cotton pants at the gallery ............................


and I call that a tasteful choice..........................................



but they DID run a photo of the Mulroney statue - complete with FRESH TURD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It was quite lifelike - the statue I mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The Mulroney turd was apparently regularly replaced with a fresh one- meaning moist and PUNGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


A dried out and withered turd simply DOES NOT make that POWERFUL ARTISTIC STATEMENT that LIE-berals desire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


One wonders if the artists associated with the gallery COMPETED for the privilege of producing the needed turds????????????????
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#552
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Maybe my Great, Great grandchildren, maybe the Green industry will kick in with all those promised jobs by then

It's a lot closer than you think. I used to believe as you that we had generations, too but the pace of development in other countries is steep. We are not leading. We will be following as will all the other petro states.

You have one generation left in the oil patch at the outside.
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1
#553
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

Maybe, she should be called the Minister for Random Minister Prosperity.
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
+2
#554
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Many single income families here in the West that are middle class thanks to the O&G industry, that many Snowflakes want to take away.

In the last six years no one working heavy construction makes under a hundred unless they choose to. But we put in the hours and all have skills. Unlike government flunkies that make that kind of money doing nothing.
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
#555
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

It's a lot closer than you think. I used to believe as you that we had generations, too but the pace of development in other countries is steep. We are not leading. We will be following as will all the other petro states.
You have one generation left in the oil patch at the outside.

Only if the riffraff from Ontariowe **** it up. And if they do there will be a revolution so the oil will still flow but your kind won't be sucking the revenue out.There is so much more comes from oil than gas for cars.
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
#556
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

Ministry of Redundantcy Ministry
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
-1
#557
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Only if the riffraff from Ontariowe **** it up. And if they do there will be a revolution so the oil will still flow but your kind won't be sucking the revenue out.There is so much more comes from oil than gas for cars.

Yeah, Ontariowe is making petroleum obsolete.

What a dumb bunt.

Your revolution is a century late.
 
Walter
+2
#558
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You have one generation left in the oil patch at the outside.

Utter bullshit. Fifty years from now our major source of portable energy will be gasoline.
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
#559
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Yeah, Ontariowe is making petroleum obsolete.
What a dumb bunt.
Your revolution is a century late.

Ontariowe can't even get car manufacturers to stay despite massive government bailouts. As long as unifor is calling the shots industry will continue to leave.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#560
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Yeah, Ontariowe is making petroleum obsolete.
What a dumb bunt.
Your revolution is a century late.

You really hate Canada.
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
#561
Anyone wondering what is fuelling western separatists need look no farther than cc.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#562
Ah yes, the one CC fuel pump...

must be why they invented trains.
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#563
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Anyone wondering what is fuelling western separatists need look no farther than cc.

....and this time I though it was the lack of intelligence of the wexiters.
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#564
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Anyone wondering what is fuelling western separatists need look no farther than cc.

What's fueling Western Separatists is the not-so-bright Separatist.
 
spilledthebeer
#565
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

It's a lot closer than you think. I used to believe as you that we had generations, too but the pace of development in other countries is steep. We are not leading. We will be following as will all the other petro states.

You have one generation left in the oil patch at the outside.




It is VERY EASY to destroy the oil industry................................


just elect a Soviet Socialist govt that is prepared to DESTROY the lives................................


of ordinary people as Our idiot Boy Justin is doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Step one is to put HUGE TAXES on oil.............................


step two is to put insurance rates UP SO HIGH.........................


that few people can afford a vehicle...................................


step three is to make sure there are HUGE TAXES AND TARIFFS put on any vehicle sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WE CDNS ALREADY HAVE all the necessary pieces in place................................



Our idiot Boy is an aspiring Soviet Socialist DICTATOR.......................


and the idiot Boy has repeatedly demonstrated his willingness to BRIBE his friends and allies......................


so he can cling to power at any price....................................



at the expense of ordinary people............................................ ..,



he is already destroying the lives of people out west by BLOCKING their efforts to export their most valuable commodity..................


Ontari-owe is now the most indebted province on the planet..........................................


and Canada is the most heavily taxed nation in the G7.............................................



and LIE-berals have deliberately MISS-MANAGED BOTH NAFTA AND IMMIGRATION POLICY SO BADLY.................................


so that our most important trading partner now regards us....................


AS A SECURITY THREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!


Ontari-owe has the best drivers in Canada - meaning lowest accident rates - but we also pay the highest insurance premiums.............


with LIE-berals claiming the high rates are due to "FRAUD in the system"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


With LIE-berals DOING NOTHING about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Toronto cops just recently admitted THEY ARE NO LONGER ENFORCING TRAFFIC LAWS.......................................


during rush hour traffic as the streets are so over crowded there is no room to pull somebody over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The LIE-beral carbon tax SCAM and shameless HOG vote buying will ensure that younger generations..............................


WILL BE FOCUSED ON MERE SURVIVAL - rather than the accumulation of property...........................


such as a house or car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Our kids are being so DELIBERATELY IMPOVERISHED that they are not even having families of their own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The LIE-beral situation is SO INSANE - they are now seeking to import masses of ILLEGALS................................


who will bring their kids with them ................................................


with LIE-berals hoping the kids will grow up to be the next generation of tax payers and LIE-beral supporters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


How well THAT IDEA WORKS is demonstrated nearly daily in Toronto as the children of immigrants brought in..............................


by Pierre Trudope shoot and stab each other for control of the drug trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIE-berals talk about their respect for natives - and then fill the country up with people WHO WANT TO COMPETE WITH NATIVES.....


to see who deserves MORE GRAVY in exchange for ALLEGED "white privilege"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !



The modern LIE-beral state is going to be CLEAN, GREEN AND POOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


But our HOGS will live very nicely at OUR EXPENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The recent popularity of the phrase "okay boomer" ..........................


DELIGHTS LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIE-berals MUCH PREFER that we ordinary people FIGHT EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


For the scraps and crumbs LIE-beral tax SCAMS leave on the table!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIE-berals DO NOT want us to focus ON THE REAL PROBLEM........................


which happens to be their INSANE DEBTS and shameless vote buying and general bigotry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#566
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

It is VERY EASY to destroy the oil industry................................


just elect a Soviet Socialist govt that is prepared to DESTROY the lives................................


of ordinary people as Our idiot Boy Justin is doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Step one is to put HUGE TAXES on oil.............................
step two is to put insurance rates UP SO HIGH.........................
that few people can afford a vehicle...................................
step three is to make sure there are HUGE TAXES AND TARIFFS put on any vehicle sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE CDNS ALREADY HAVE all the necessary pieces in place................................
Our idiot Boy is an aspiring Soviet Socialist DICTATOR.......................
and the idiot Boy has repeatedly demonstrated his willingness to BRIBE his friends and allies......................
so he can cling to power at any price....................................
at the expense of ordinary people............................................ ..,
he is already destroying the lives of people out west by BLOCKING their efforts to export their most valuable commodity..................
Ontari-owe is now the most indebted province on the planet..........................................
and Canada is the most heavily taxed nation in the G7.............................................
and LIE-berals have deliberately MISS-MANAGED BOTH NAFTA AND IMMIGRATION POLICY SO BADLY.................................
so that our most important trading partner now regards us....................
AS A SECURITY THREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Ontari-owe has the best drivers in Canada - meaning lowest accident rates - but we also pay the highest insurance premiums.............
with LIE-berals claiming the high rates are due to "FRAUD in the system"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With LIE-berals DOING NOTHING about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Toronto cops just recently admitted THEY ARE NO LONGER ENFORCING TRAFFIC LAWS.......................................
during rush hour traffic as the streets are so over crowded there is no room to pull somebody over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The LIE-beral carbon tax SCAM and shameless HOG vote buying will ensure that younger generations..............................
WILL BE FOCUSED ON MERE SURVIVAL - rather than the accumulation of property...........................
such as a house or car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our kids are being so DELIBERATELY IMPOVERISHED that they are not even having families of their own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The LIE-beral situation is SO INSANE - they are now seeking to import masses of ILLEGALS................................
who will bring their kids with them ................................................
with LIE-berals hoping the kids will grow up to be the next generation of tax payers and LIE-beral supporters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How well THAT IDEA WORKS is demonstrated nearly daily in Toronto as the children of immigrants brought in..............................
by Pierre Trudope shoot and stab each other for control of the drug trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIE-berals talk about their respect for natives - and then fill the country up with people WHO WANT TO COMPETE WITH NATIVES.....
to see who deserves MORE GRAVY in exchange for ALLEGED "white privilege"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
The modern LIE-beral state is going to be CLEAN, GREEN AND POOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But our HOGS will live very nicely at OUR EXPENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The recent popularity of the phrase "okay boomer" ..........................
DELIGHTS LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIE-berals MUCH PREFER that we ordinary people FIGHT EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For the scraps and crumbs LIE-beral tax SCAMS leave on the table!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIE-berals DO NOT want us to focus ON THE REAL PROBLEM........................
which happens to be their INSANE DEBTS and shameless vote buying and general bigotry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The oil industry in Canada is going to the crapper because the world is awash in oil and Canadian oil is mostly more expensive to produce.

It has little or nothing to do with "Lieberals" or "Ontariowe" or any of the other knee-jerk scapgoats that a half dozen of you parrot every third post.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#567
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

[CENTER] Trudeau 2.0: Je ne regrette rien

Oh, dear. Is the lad doing Edith Piaf now?

What with the blackface and all, you knew it was just a matter of time before he came out in drag. . .
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1
#568
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Oh, dear. Is the lad doing Edith Piaf now?
What with the blackface and all, you knew it was just a matter of time before he came out in drag. . .


"La vie en rouge ..."
 
Walter
+1
#569
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The oil industry in Canada is going to the crapper because the world is awash in oil.....

Yet you continue to say the age of oil is soon over.
 
petros
+1
#570
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Minister of Middle Class Prosperity?? Anyone have clue what exactly this is all about?

Ministry of White Nattys.
 

Similar Threads

66
Breaking news
by Ocean Breeze | Nov 25th, 2018
20
Breaking news!!
by JBeee | Sep 20th, 2009
19
Breaking News. U.S.
by Ocean Breeze | Nov 23rd, 2005