Half of Canadians Want Refugees Deported


Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
-1
#2311
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

You mean like Ireland and the Ukraine. Are you already judging them guilty?

So, they didn't come from BC after all?

Most killers do theses days.
 
spilledthebeer
-1
#2312
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

The only people that make explosives are NATO nations that all tend to have only radicalized Muslims who then go into countries with 'moderates in' and they fuk them over thoroughly. Iran 1953-1979, Iraq 1990-present day, Libya 2011- present day.


If you have to lie about how your side does their daily business because the deeds are very immoral I have to wonder if you are backing the horse that 'can go the longest distance'? To become a member in good standing you would have to become immoral as they are. Not everyone can do that.

'Waffle' means what in your world?? You are a minion rather than a valued member, I thought you should know how thin the ice is you are standing on.




MHz notes that people who "have to lie about their daily business".......................................


are not very good people............................................ ....



out of the mouths of LOONS COMES THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


That LIE-berals ARE NOT very good people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!


And what are we to make of posters such as JLM-


The Joyless LIE-beral Monkey and his cohort -



Comrade Curious Cdn..............................


who BOTH FEEL OBLIGATED TO LIE........................


about even being LIE-beral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


LIE-beral illogic at its most DENSE........................


and confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1
#2313
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

MHz notes that people who "have to lie about their daily business".......................................


are not very good people............................................ ....



out of the mouths of LOONS COMES THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


That LIE-berals ARE NOT very good people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!


And what are we to make of posters such as JLM-


The Joyless LIE-beral Monkey and his cohort -



Comrade Curious Cdn..............................


who BOTH FEEL OBLIGATED TO LIE........................


about even being LIE-beral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


LIE-beral illogic at its most DENSE........................


and confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I don't vote Liberal but you are welcome to concoct whatever fantasy makes you feel warm and comfy.

The political fringe seems to believe that either you're a gun totin', libertarian, white, male Neo-nazi or a Lieberal. There is no middle ground. You're either one or the other. They don't understand that the vast majority of us occupy the middle and if you REALLY want to form a Conservative government, you need to entice them to support you. Attila the Gun and YAHOOO! will not attract a single one.

You're actually working for Justin but you haven't grasped it, yet.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#2314
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Well, I don't vote Liberal but you are welcome to concoct whatever fantasy makes you feel warm and comfy.

The political fringe seems to believe that either you're a gun totin', libertarian, white, male Neo-nazi or a Lieberal. There is no middle ground. You're either one or the other. They don't understand that the vast majority of us occupy the middle and if you REALLY want to form a Conservative government, you need to entice them to support you. Attila the Gun and YAHOOO! will not attract a single one.

You're actually working for Justin but you haven't grasped it, yet.

You can't reason with a raving lunatic.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#2315
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Port Alberni. I think.


Until these guys surface somewhere, we should just wait until we know for sure what happened. These guys have families who are hurting right now and deserve sympathy. Have they even been positively identified being at the scene of the young couple who was killed? Until their guilt has been positively established we should just wait and see!
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1
#2316
Maybe, an immigrant did it.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#2317
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Maybe, an immigrant did it.


We don't know for sure yet who did it?
 
spilledthebeer
#2318
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Well, I don't vote Liberal but you are welcome to concoct whatever fantasy makes you feel warm and comfy.

The political fringe seems to believe that either you're a gun totin', libertarian, white, male Neo-nazi or a Lieberal. There is no middle ground. You're either one or the other. They don't understand that the vast majority of us occupy the middle and if you REALLY want to form a Conservative government, you need to entice them to support you. Attila the Gun and YAHOOO! will not attract a single one.

You're actually working for Justin but you haven't grasped it, yet.




BY DEFINITION........................................ .....


YOU CANNOT SLAG ANY VIEW that is anti LIE-beral.....................................


WITHOUT BEING A LIE-beral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!


Is this statement to complicated for you????????????????


What kind of cleaning agent fumes were you exposed to on your rust bucket ship anyway?????????????????????????
 
spilledthebeer
#2319
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

You can't reason with a raving lunatic.






Poor Cliffy............................................


his "you cannot reason with a raving lunatic" statement......................................... .......


indicates he has been trying to organize................................


or at least get the attention of other members of his "troop"....................................... ....


and they have BADLY FRUSTRATED HIM by flinging banana peels.............................


and other less mentioneable stuff at him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#2320
 
spilledthebeer
#2321
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post






Dear Cliffy..........................................


it takes HUGE ARROGANCE......................................... .....


and remarkable willful blindness........................................


to claim your gang of drugged up...........................


drunken........................................... ....


frequently suicidal........................................


ill educated.......................................... ...........


welfare claimants........................................


where everything from the fuel for your vehicles.......................................... .......


the power for your homes............................................. .....


and the schools that native arsonists are torching.................................


and the clothing on your back......................................



are supplied by white people.................................


YET YOU CLAIM to speak.........................................



FOR AN INDEPENDENT NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#2322
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#2323
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

Dear Cliffy..........................................


it takes HUGE ARROGANCE......................................... .....


and remarkable willful blindness........................................


to claim your gang of drugged up...........................


drunken........................................... ....


frequently suicidal........................................


ill educated.......................................... ...........


welfare claimants........................................


where everything from the fuel for your vehicles.......................................... .......


the power for your homes............................................. .....


and the schools that native arsonists are torching.................................


and the clothing on your back......................................



are supplied by white people.................................


YET YOU CLAIM to speak.........................................



FOR AN INDEPENDENT NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!


Maybe an iota of truth there, Cliffy!
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#2324
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

BY DEFINITION........................................ .....


YOU CANNOT SLAG ANY VIEW that is anti LIE-beral.....................................


WITHOUT BEING A LIE-beral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!


Is this statement to complicated for you????????????????


What kind of cleaning agent fumes were you exposed to on your rust bucket ship anyway?????????????????????????


How many times do you have to be told your style of posting including fonts and punctuation is PISSING EVERYBODY OFF!
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#2325
JLM is the forum Librarian.


SHHHHHHHHH!!!
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#2326
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

JLM is the forum Librarian.


SHHHHHHHHH!!!


Maybe not but still more qualified to be one than you are! (Gotta go, pigeons are starting to appear)
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#2327
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Maybe not but still more qualified to be one than you are! (Gotta go, pigeons are starting to appear)

You work in a Liberry?
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#2328
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You work in a Liberry?


Think "pigeons".
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#2329
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Think "pigeons".

You catch the clay ones, as a hobby?
 
MHz
#2330
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

And YOU'RE not I suppose!

Obviously I can, I can make your childish methods quite apparent. I'm also capable of posting on topic, you dumb fuks couldn't do it if your like depended on it as your agenda is towards sowing confusion and lies rather than enlightenment and facts.

Look at the drunk's posts and the lack of 'fact checking' by you and your kind, less than zero in most instances. Nobody has to mock you as you stupidity is on full display using your own mind and writing skills.
When you post a fact you cannot be an asshole at the same time, when you lie you cannot be anything but an asshole. You seem to be missing that fact as well as a ton of other facts, like who caused both World Wars, (or acted as a minion).

Germany is not the author of this document.


 
MHz
#2331
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Think "pigeons".

You work with pigeon shit?? You should really start a thread, really. Chop, chop, . . .
 
spilledthebeer
#2332
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post






YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


Cdns are GOOD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!



WE recognize that these Syrian Muslims are caught up in LIE-beral CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Just like the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I DO NOT WANT Muslims here......................................


I think Islam is an INTERNATIONAL THREAT and major PROBLEM........................................... ...


that NEEDS to be quarantined like a pack of Rabid dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


WE ARE STUCK with the Muslims that wretched LIE-beral political vandals have brought here.............................


but it will be a lot easier to persuade them to MODERATE THEIR VIEWS..........................................


if we offer them some respect and some dignity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!


If we treat them FAIRLY................................


then we are in our rights to DEMAND the same fairness in return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Which means Sharia Law and anti Israel HATE should be mocked and ridiculed OUT OF EXISTENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
 
spilledthebeer
#2333
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Obviously I can, I can make your childish methods quite apparent. I'm also capable of posting on topic, you dumb fuks couldn't do it if your like depended on it as your agenda is towards sowing confusion and lies rather than enlightenment and facts.

Look at the drunk's posts and the lack of 'fact checking' by you and your kind, less than zero in most instances. Nobody has to mock you as you stupidity is on full display using your own mind and writing skills.
When you post a fact you cannot be an asshole at the same time, when you lie you cannot be anything but an asshole. You seem to be missing that fact as well as a ton of other facts, like who caused both World Wars, (or acted as a minion).

Germany is not the author of this document.







Poor idiot MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


He presents a letter that he THINKS is somehow INCRIMINATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


To somebody......................................


someplace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


SOMEHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !



Better read the letter carefully for once ..........................MH arse droppings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The letter IMPLICITLY STATES what we have KNOWN ALL ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


That Britain thought a TWO STATE SOLUTION WAS BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


IDIOT Muslims have been arguing the matter ever since!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


At this point................................


if there is to be any peace...........................


then MUSLIMS MUST PERSUADE ALL OTHERS................


that FOR ONCE.........................


Muslims ARE SINCERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#2334
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

Poor idiot MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


He presents a letter that he THINKS is somehow INCRIMINATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


To somebody......................................


someplace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


SOMEHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !



Better read the letter carefully for once ..........................MH arse droppings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The letter IMPLICITLY STATES what we have KNOWN ALL ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


That Britain thought a TWO STATE SOLUTION WAS BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


IDIOT Muslims have been arguing the matter ever since!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


At this point................................


if there is to be any peace...........................


then MUSLIMS MUST PERSUADE ALL OTHERS................


that FOR ONCE.........................


Muslims ARE SINCERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So, I see you are still posting like a fcuking idiot! When will you ever learn? People don't read your shit! (Can I make it any plainer?)
 
spilledthebeer
#2335
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

So, I see you are still posting like a fcuking idiot! When will you ever learn? People don't read your shit! (Can I make it any plainer?)




OH POOR JOYLESS LIE-beral Monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!


If people..................and I assume you are people.........................................


do not read my stuff..................................


then HOW can they be so pissed as YOU CLAIM..............................


at stuff they have never seen or read??????????????????????????????????????


Typical LIE-beral logic............................................. .....



ATTACK the messenger....................................


and his FONT......................................


and his use of PUNCTUATION....................................... ..


because you have NO FACTS to refute my arguments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!


As for your assertion that "I am pissing everybody off"....................................


there is a LIE-beral LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!


I am ONLY PISSING OFF LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!


The REALLY FUNNY part of your position is that I am only a SMALL PART....................................


of your LARGER PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I have said repeatedly that the BEST Our idiot Boy and his loser LIE-berals can hope for................................


is a short lived MINORITY GOVT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!


And the Polls CONFIRM THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!


Now Joyless LIE-beral Monkey...............................



TRY to think of some way to sneer at this post...................................


WITHOUT ACTUALLY ADMITTING that you read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
MHz
#2336
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

How many times do you have to be told your style of posting including fonts and punctuation is PISSING EVERYBODY OFF!

Highlight it all and put it at '1'.

Popcorn or would you like a little push to send you over the edge for ever?
 
MHz
#2337
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

OH POOR JOYLESS LIE-beral Monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!


If people..................and I assume you are people.........................................


do not read my stuff..................................


then HOW can they be so pissed as YOU CLAIM..............................


at stuff they have never seen or read??????????????????????????????????????


Typical LIE-beral logic............................................. .....



ATTACK the messenger....................................


and his FONT......................................


and his use of PUNCTUATION....................................... ..


because you have NO FACTS to refute my arguments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!


As for your assertion that "I am pissing everybody off"....................................


there is a LIE-beral LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!


I am ONLY PISSING OFF LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!


The REALLY FUNNY part of your position is that I am only a SMALL PART....................................


of your LARGER PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I have said repeatedly that the BEST Our idiot Boy and his loser LIE-berals can hope for................................


is a short lived MINORITY GOVT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!


And the Polls CONFIRM THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!


Now Joyless LIE-beral Monkey...............................



TRY to think of some way to sneer at this post...................................


WITHOUT ACTUALLY ADMITTING that you read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Big words for a small mind' or is blindness one of the gifts of being more than 100 years old?
 
spilledthebeer
#2338
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

How many times do you have to be told your style of posting including fonts and punctuation is PISSING EVERYBODY OFF!






HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA


HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



FIRSTLY - I get a big kick out of how Joyless LIE-beral Monkey..................................


CLAIMS TO SPEAK FOR "EVERYONE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!


That is TYPICAL LIE-beral LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!


Joyless Monkey DISMISSES the concerns of any person..............................


who does not want a Joyless Monkey to speak for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The Joyless LIE-beral Monkey - who IRONICALLY DENIES being a LIE-beral....................................


is SLAVISHLY FOLLOWING LIE-beral policy.................................


in trying to DENY people he disagrees with..............................................


any right to speak at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Secondly there are people who support my comments...................................


and in typical Joyless LIE-beral BIGOTRY..........................................


our Joyless Monkey DISMISSES THEIR RIGHT to their opinions.....................................


with the same CONTEMPT that Joyless Monkey DISMISSES MY RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!


If you dont like my stuff............................................. ........


THEN STOP READING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Better yet............................


STOP SPEWING LIE-beral crap...........................


that people like me feel compelled to REFUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIE-beral Fake News is not fooling anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
EagleSmack
+1
#2339
Ontario minister says feds ‘haven’t lived up to their end of the bargain’ on funding for asylum seekers


http://globalnews.ca/news/5747601/on...sylum-seekers/


Nor did they intend to live up to their end of the bargain.
 
spilledthebeer
#2340
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Ontario minister says feds ‘haven’t lived up to their end of the bargain’ on funding for asylum seekers


http://globalnews.ca/news/5747601/on...sylum-seekers/


Nor did they intend to live up to their end of the bargain.




They are LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !


They have all manner of entitlements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!



And the country BELONGS TO THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Along with ALL THE GRAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!


Just LOOK at their HOG behaviour for proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!