Firefox update

B00Mer
Yippie, Youtube works once again in FireFox..

Firefox problem with youtube - YouTube

skookumchuck
Sometimes i have to refresh the page to get video working lately. depends on where i access it from it seems. If i go to youtube to surf videos no problem. If i click an external link i have to refresh.
It could have to do with ghostery, noscript, or adblock but i have been to lazy to check.

Arnold2100
I think Firefox is automatically update we have no need to update it by manually because the company made this automatically update option so we have no need to update the Firefox anyways this is very best browser and
have a fast speed of browsing every thing

I think Firefox is automatically update we have no need to update it by manually because the company made this automatically update option so we have no need to update the Firefox anyways this is very best browser and

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by Arnold2100 View Post

woowoo Ground Hog Day