Fed up with Islam Yet???


Colpy
#2791
In other news about the Religion of Peace:

Islamic Genocide: Boko Haram Slaughters 2,000 In One Day - Breitbart
 
Locutus
+2
#2792
attaboy for change

Bill Maher: Liberal Failure to Confront Islam Turning America Into a ‘Pussy Nation’





John O'Neill ‏@RedHandNYCity

@Stonewall_77 @Honeybee22274 Keeping ones head in the sand w/regard to radical Islam is a bad idea. #JeSuisCharlie







some liberal insanity:




MADMOM ‏@madmommadmom

12 people killed in Paris with a spoon? A knife? A fork? A fist? A car? No, a "MODERN SPORTING RIFLE" #NRAExtremism
 
Locutus
#2793
Blazing CatFur ‏@Blazingcatfur

Report’s Shocking Findings Reveal 40 Of Top 50 Christian Persecuting Nations Are Muslim! http://disq.us/8lo9tp

 
gore0bsessed
+1
#2794
Fed up with this thread yet???
 
taxslave
+1
#2795
Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessed View Post

Fed up with this thread yet???

Nope just muzzie terrorist toadies.
 
gore0bsessed
+1
#2796
Zionist
 
Locutus
+3
#2797
James WoodsVerified account ‏@RealJamesWoods

When the pen is not mightier than the sword...

 
Colpy
+1
#2798
Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessed View Post

Zionist

Idiot.

Marxist.

(sorry. Redundant)
 
taxslave
#2799
Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessed View Post

Zionist

Sorry I don't have a religion.
 
DaSleeper
#2800
Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessed View Post

Fed up with this thread yet???

Nope....Just with you!
 
Locutus
#2801
Steve Goddard ‏@SteveSGoddard

"Islamic terrorists murder more people every day than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years."


http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
 
Locutus
#2802
Dana LoeschVerified account ‏@DLoesch

Can we stop with “Islamaphobia?” Can we talk about the phobias Islamists have against everyone who isn’t them?





JAMES THOMAS ‏@jthomas309

@DLoesch This Islamic Phobia comes to mind

 
MHz
#2803
Talk about false advertizing. When you have to blatantly lie to make a piont the points probably isn't the real issue. I wonder what kind of bull would be in the book cause frome this actual headlione is probably a book of 'don't' and very few 'do's'

http://news.yahoo.com/us-canada-jord...162644191.html
 
Locutus
+1
#2804
 
MHz
#2805
The about to be beheaded is a coward, he should be facing his attacker and calling him 'small dick' or something along that line. Isn't this from Saudi Arabia? (making it a 'good thing')
 
Colpy
#2806
And now for something completely different:

Abou Ali Issa: The Lebanese Hero Of The Tripoli Explosions | A Separate State of Mind | A Lebanese Blog
 
B00Mer
+1
#2807
 
Colpy
#2808
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

And now for something completely different:

Abou Ali Issa: The Lebanese Hero Of The Tripoli Explosions | A Separate State of Mind | A Lebanese Blog

And a little more:

Muslim Mayor of Rotterdam Tells Islamists To F*** Off On Live Television

5499
0
739


by Oliver Lane12 Jan 2015429
The mayor of an ethnically diverse European city has earned the praise of London mayor Boris Johnson after expressing exasperation with fellow Muslims who failed to appreciate the freedoms enjoyed in the Western world, telling them to “pack your bags”.

Speaking to the NewsHour current affairs programme just hours after the Charlie Hebdo shootings in Paris, Mayor Aboutaleb became angered by the failure of some Muslims to adapt to their new homes, as he himself had done.
Mayor Aboutaleb said: “It is incomprehensible that you can turn against freedom… But if you don’t like freedom, for heaven’s sake pack your bags and leave.
“There may be a place in the world where you can be yourself, be honest with yourself and do not go and kill innocent journalists. And if you do not like it here because humorists you do not like make a newspaper, may I then say you can f*** off.
“This is stupid, this so incomprehensible. Vanish from the Netherlands if you cannot find your place here. All those well-meaning Muslims here will now be stared at”.
Aboutaleb, a Moroccan-born Muslim and former journalist took up the office of Mayor in 2008 now presides over one of a number of European cities where ethnic minorities and non-natives make up over half of the population. Although his appointment as mayor was criticised initially by anti-Islam parties in the Netherlands, who demanded he give up his dual Moroccan citizenship, he has since worked to prove his worth.
Angering his initial power-base among the cities Muslim voters, Aboutaleb has been unafraid to speak his mind on the importance of Dutch values and integration. After supporting the firing of a Muslim member of his cabinet for apparently supporting the Iranian government, fellow Mororcan and Rotterdam citizen Abdel Hafid Bouzidi, 30, said of the mayor in 2009: “He goes too much to the right”.
In 2004, Aboutaleb told Muslims if they didn’t subscribe to Dutch values they should “catch the first plane out”.


Muslim Mayor of Rotterdam Tells Islamists To F*** Off On Live Television - Breitbart
 
DaSleeper
#2809
Good for him...There are good Muslims

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpe4UKOKR1M
 
Locutus
#2810
David Burge ‏@iowahawkblog

#HistoryInPictures Anjem Choudary: the pre-insanity years








may alla bless him and keep him until he dies in a car fire.

also:

Large Percentage of 1.2 Billion Muslims Are Radicalized

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV69IjsUGQs



Published on Jan 12, 2015 by act4america
http://www.actforamerica.org
In this clip from a panel discussion of Fox, Brigitte Gabriel, President of ACT For America explains studies that show what percentage of the world’s 1.2 billion Muslims are radicalized.
 
EagleSmack
#2811
Man! Jimmy Carter really hates them Joooos!

He's old school Democrat and comes right out with his bigotry. No wonder why he let the Ayatollah ream him long time!

Jimmy Carter Blames Muslim Violence On 'Palestinian Problem' | The Daily Caller
 
MHz
#2812
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post


#HistoryInPictures Anjem Choudary: the pre-insanity years








may alla bless him and keep him until he dies in a car fire.

You sure you got that last part right? He looks to be a fully modern Christian who has picked up all the best western ways.

Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Man! Jimmy Carter really hates them Joooos!

He's old school Democrat and comes right out with his bigotry. No wonder why he let the Ayatollah ream him long time!

Jimmy Carter Blames Muslim Violence On 'Palestinian Problem' | The Daily Caller

History would say he's always been smarter than you, it hasn't changed. You were cheering the fuk out of him when he sent in terrorist to start the USSR/Afghan war. You trying to show all yanks were two faces at the same time. It isn't really a secret anyway.

Israel would be shelling out how many billions if a similar lawsuit was started and behalf of the local Arabs. I assume tripling up was a Jewish idea.
$3B per 'operation' is about $9B plus $100B or so for exiled people.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#2813
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post


History would say he's always been smarter than you, it hasn't changed. You were cheering the fuk out of him when he sent in terrorist to start the USSR/Afghan war. You trying to show all yanks were two faces at the same time. It isn't really a secret anyway.

I was? You were there with me in elementary school?

YOU A BIG TARD!

Quote:

Israel would be shelling out how many billions if a similar lawsuit was started and behalf of the local Arabs. I assume tripling up was a Jewish idea.
$3B per 'operation' is about $9B plus $100B or so for exiled people.

JoooooS! JOOOOOezzzz! JOOOOOS!
 
taxslave
#2814
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Man! Jimmy Carter really hates them Joooos!

He's old school Democrat and comes right out with his bigotry. No wonder why he let the Ayatollah ream him long time!

Jimmy Carter Blames Muslim Violence On 'Palestinian Problem' | The Daily Caller

He is sort of right. If the muzzie terrorists would quit funding violence in Palestine there would be no problem.
 
EagleSmack
#2815
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

He is sort of right. If the muzzie terrorists would quit funding violence in Palestine there would be no problem.

No violence in Palestine.

But everywhere else it would be same as usual.

But without Palestinians and Indonesians... where would the rest of the Islamic World get their slaves?
 
MHz
#2816
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

I was? You were there with me in elementary school?

YOU A BIG TARD!

JoooooS! JOOOOOezzzz! JOOOOOS!

lol, Stupid about your own history, stupid about European history, stupider about Mid-east history.

You are starting to sound like you are calling them in from the field to eat some of your slop.
 
EagleSmack
#2817
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

lol, Stupid about your own history, stupid about European history, stupider about Mid-east history.

You are starting to sound like you are calling them in from the field to eat some of your slop.


rothchildsconspiracyISRAELisAFRAIDTOBOMBSYRIAlmaoJ oooozeMorejoooosbankersPATRIOTAAMISSILESSforGROUND TARGETSjoooze
 
Tecumsehsbones
#2818
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

No violence in Palestine.

But everywhere else it would be same as usual.

But without Palestinians and Indonesians... where would the rest of the Islamic World get their slaves?

India and Pakistan are popular now. So's Sri Lanka.
 
Colpy
+1
#2819
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N46mIHEGHN0#t=82
 
55Mercury
#2820
lol @ "bearded muppet"
 

Similar Threads

45
What Is Islam?
by ahmadabdalrhman | Jun 9th, 2018
1
Islam in the UK
by I think not | Jan 17th, 2007