Fed up with Islam Yet???

Colpy
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

UN 181 didn't allow for one Arab to be subjected to any of the abuses that they have endured. Full stop, you playing with the numbers where 100,000 Arab lives means absolutely nothing. That alone would make you more than a bit dysfunctional but then you start to say they deserved it because of the 3 teens (that weren't kidnapped by Hamas) That's a little past waht sorry would cover but not even that is offered so really I have no fuking respect for them or fuks like you who blindly support them.
That clear enough for you?

....and you lapse back into incoherence.

When did I say 100,000 Arab lives were "insignificant"??

When did I say that Arabs that died (some almost 70 years ago) died because of the murder of Jewish teens a few months ago??

And yes, even HAMAS admits it was involved in the murders. Try and keep up.

Hamas official admits group abducted, killed Israeli teens | Fox News

Yes, your psychosis and irrational Jew hatred has been clear enough for quite some time.

petros
Quote:

And yes, even HAMAS admits it was involved in the murders

And even Shin Bet knows it was the Qawasamehs. How did you miss that? Blinders?

Since you missed the first 30 or 40 posts with the same angle.....

One more time... Shin Bet names two Hamas militants as West Bank kidnappers - Diplomacy and DefenseIsrael News - Haaretz Israeli News source

Colpy
ISIS urges jihadists to attack Canadians: ‘You will not feel secure in your bedrooms’ | National Post

petros
I feel just fine. You?

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

I feel just fine. You?

Fourteenth floor, good locks, 24-hour people on the desk, various guns about the place. Yeah, I'm pretty good.

The biggest deadly threat I face is regular old criminal homicide. DOUCHE isn't even on the radar.

petros
ISIS would never survive Moccasin Flats.

Tecumsehsbones
+1

ISIS would never survive Moccasin Flats.

Or the Anacostia neighbourhood of D.C.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

....and you lapse back into incoherence.

Like you ever come out of it.

When did I say 100,000 Arab lives were "insignificant"??

Pretty much every day you say the Arab deaths are their own fault.

When did I say that Arabs that died (some almost 70 years ago) died because of the murder of Jewish teens a few months ago??

WTF are you on?

And yes, even HAMAS admits it was involved in the murders. Try and keep up.

Hamas official admits group abducted, killed Israeli teens | Fox News

Hamas members aren't even in the vid let alone saying they were involved. 0:37 says they were waiting for confirmation, that was never confirmed and the vid was Aug.21 and it says this is the first time Hamas said they were responsible. How many people in Gaza had been killed by then? The Associated Press broke the story, they are hardly impartial as they print whatever is handed to them. Are you still that fukking stupid that you don't even know that much.

Yes, your psychosis and irrational Jew hatred has been clear enough for quite some time.

I hate anybody who wantonly kills innocent men, women and kids. Too bad you see 3,000 American lives as just being the right number to wage a war where the West justifies killing over 1M Muslims just so the West can keep their filthy system alive. That you fully support the known lies makes you many times worse that what I am. I'd be more worried about yourself being in front of me when I'm waiting for all your big and little mistakes just so I can point them out that shows what a true fuktard you really are.

I can at least hold a conversation with any Rabbi and it it is him that is sitting and listening rather than me. Think I'm a liar, go to GLP and look up my posts where I was chatting for some pages with a 'knowledgeable Jew' and was even offered to expand on that but I mentioned that being a Christian I was already saved. That was when he put me on ignore. I don't get into long involved discussions with people I don't like. That is why my posts to you are so short meaning you are a total azzhole in my view and I'm going to point out what parts of your various rants support that view.

Colpy
British Islamic State recruits routinely rape hostages as young as NINE says whistleblower | Daily Mail Online

Tecumsehsbones

British Islamic State recruits routinely rape hostages as young as NINE says whistleblower* | Daily Mail Online

Wow, they are becoming more and more like Christians!

Retired_Can_Soldier
+1

ISIS urges jihadists to attack Canadians: ‘You will not feel secure in your bedrooms’ | National Post

I don't know my bedroom is pretty secure,

I won't tell you where the guns are.

MHz

British Islamic State recruits routinely rape hostages as young as NINE says whistleblower* | Daily Mail Online

That would be the British Muslims that take a tour in the Mid-east. I'm pretty sure any Muslim father would whack your peepee off for trying that with his daughter of any age. Too bad the Eskimos weren't that protective. Bury the real crimes committed in the West against children and post imaginations that are the very same and say how despicable the people are. Man are you ever fukking stupid.

Notice how the West Christians are so much better when in Canada, not.
Eskimos recall abuse by missionary - Orlando Sentinel
Though Lundowski was never ordained, he assumed the role of a Catholic priest. Villagers said he wore vestments and held Sunday services, gave homilies, taught catechism, baptized children, officiated at weddings and performed burial services.
Lundowski started molesting boys soon after he arrived, according to legal documents.
When victims threatened to tell, Lundowski told them to go ahead, insisting that no one would believe a child over a man of God.
The isolated and impoverished Eskimo villages had spotty telephone service and no police officers. But Kobuk and several others said they tried to get help. A few told their parents, who didn't believe them. Three said they reported Lundowski's conduct to the priest, Endal, who promised to take care of it, though the molestations continued.

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Wow, they are becoming more and more like Christians!

And wow, another christianophobe brain fart.......but fully expected.

coldstream
The great social commentator and critic of the late 19th and earl 20th Century, G.K. Chesterton, made some cogent and still timely observations of Islam.

Quote:

"There is in Islam a paradox which is perhaps a permanent menace. The great
creed born in the desert creates a kind of ecstasy out of the very emptiness of
its own land, and even, one may say, out of the emptiness of its own theology.
It affirms, with no little sublimity, something that is not merely the
singleness but rather the solitude of God.

There is the same extreme
simplification in the solitary figure of the Prophet; and yet this isolation
perpetually reacts into its own opposite. A void is made in the heart of Islam
which has to be filled up again and again by a mere repetition of the revolution
that founded it. There are no sacraments; the only thing that can happen is a
sort of apocalypse, as unique as the end of the world; so the apocalypse can
only be repeated and the world end again and again. There are no priests; and
yet this equality can only breed a multitude of lawless prophets almost as
numerous as priests.

The very dogma that there is only one Mahomet produces an
endless procession of Mahomets. Of these the mightiest in modern times were the
man whose name was Ahmed, and whose more famous title was the Mahdi; and his
more ferocious successor Abdullahi, who was generally known as the Khalifa.
These great fanatics, or great creators of fanaticism, succeeded in making a
militarism almost as famous and formidable as that of the Turkish Empire on
whose frontiers it hovered, and in spreading a reign of terror such as can
seldom be organised except by civilisation…"

The appearance of 'Mahdis'.. great warrior prophets is as predictable as the rising of the moon. They inevitably lead wars of terror and fanatical theocratic purity.. always in the name of of the 'first believers'.. uncorrupted by infidel and modern thought. Exactly the source of ISIS's inspiration. And they always dissolve into the desert with the death of that prophet. And are always ready to coalesce around a new incarnation of the primitive spirit of Islam.. such as Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Colpy
‘Everyone is dead': How a 17-year-old boy survived ISIS firing squad that executed dozens of Yazidis | National Post

Colpy

damngrumpy
One attack on Canadian soil and the citizens will appreciate what Israel has to
put up with. If such an event takes place I hope the PC Crowd will understand
these people are not our friends and never have been. I agree moderates are a
different kettle of fish however we will be hard pressed to find a PC way to
determine who is a radical and who is a moderate and the population will be in
no mood to fool around. The mood will change really quick and finally people will
wake up to the face we are at war with an ideology that intends to do us harm.

petros
Tell me, which pipeline are we backing? Qatar/Saudi line or the Iran, Iraq, Syria line? Or both?

Tecumsehsbones

Is that Ariel Sharon?

petros
"I was cleaning my Jew when it suddenly went off".

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpy View Post

no mood to fool around. The mood will change really quick and finally people will

The ideology at war with the west these last two hundred years is invisible to you.

Tecumsehsbones
+1

That's OK, we have a protocol in place. It's called "concentra. . ." er. . . "relocation centers."

MHz

wake up to the face we are at war with an ideology that intends to do us harm

Really, all you are pointing out is that we are so docile that any false-flag operation could be blamed on Muslims . You like to portray them as being the enemy of mankind. Did the Holy Wars by European Christian happen in Christian controlled Europe or was in in the Nations twhere Muslims lived. It was where they lived so any acts of agression towards them from outside their borders would be considered to be an act of war and the locals would be expected to resist that. Let's say that started in 1,000AD and the Christian never won it (so it resembled the conditions at home (more on that) in the next 500 years. That brings us to the time the new world was being explored and Muslims weren't sailing the 7 Seas it was 'Christian Europe' and they never ran into any Muslims but they still found a reason to commit the same acts against whoever they encountered. The first task anyplace they went was to rape and pillage the people and then the land. Using your one brain cell line only somevbody with one would buy the bull**** that Muslims have been the worlds biggest problem for the last 1,000 years and it is the Brits self appointed task to eliminate them them.

In that 500 year war to try and gain control of the Holy Land (whole Mid-east) how much did the Peasants have to give up in terms of 'standard of living' and how much did the Royals standard of living go down. The Peasants took the whole hit and the Rorals lost nothing in that their parties and extravagant lifestype didn't change at all. True or false?

Colpy you bitch and whine at me for being hard on Israel and 'soft' on the people of Gaza. Here is a perfect example of why Israel is as fukked as any Nation in the West. Remenber that 'confession' we taled about a few days ago and you were so happy about it that it didn't bother you that it was an unnamed sourse and it was made 3 months after the kidnapping and it was the first 'addmission ever'. This is how the West and Israel will take a truth and spin it into a lie that suits their purpose th make Israel look good and Hamas bad. You support this kind of action so you will never have my respect and Israel and the West have to lie to not come under condemnation from the international community.

Israel nabs teens' kidnapping suspects - CNN.com
The teens -- Eyal Yifrach, 19; Gilad Shaar, 16; and Naftali Frankel, a 16-year-old dual U.S.-Israeli citizen -- disappeared late June 12 or early June 13 from the Jewish settlement of Gush Etzion in the West Bank, the military said.
Israel blamed the disappearances and deaths on Hamas.
"Hamas will pay," said Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at the time.
{{ July 8th the bombing started so you have about 40 days between that and the so called confession, that was intentionally left out and that is why the West should never be trusted by anybody}}

A Hamas official admitted that the act was carried out by Hamas militants. The official said the attackers did not tell their leaders.
The two suspects were Hamas operatives, the military said Tuesday.
Hundreds of Israeli military vehicles and soldiers moved in to the neighborhood north of Hebron University and surrounded a house in the early morning hours.

Colpy
Winning Heads and Minds :: SteynOnline

And even Shin Bet knows it was the Qawasamehs. How did you miss that? Blinders?

Since you missed the first 30 or 40 posts with the same angle.....

One more time... Shin Bet names two Hamas militants as West Bank kidnappers - Diplomacy and DefenseIsrael News - Haaretz Israeli News source

The "Qawasamehs" ARE Hamas.

I've been ignoring your posts on the subject, as I really didn't want to point out yet again that you are almost as nutty as MHz and DB on the subject of Jews.

VIDEO: Islamists attack students protesting ISIL at Istanbul University - LOCAL

Cliffy
+2

Locutus
Couple singing Peppa Pig tune to toddler 'forced off bus after complaints they were being racist' because it goes against Muslim pork ban

• Nick Barnfield and Sarah Cleaves were travelling with their autistic daughter
  • The couple began singing Peppa Pig theme tune to comfort the 15-month-old
  • Parents made snorting noises to imitate the popular cartoon character
  • A female Asian passenger allegedly complained their behaviour was racist
  • Couple claimed women felt noises insulted Muslim ban on eating pork
  • CCTV footage shows woman talking to driver and to the couple
  • Mr Barnfield claims driver told him to get off as 'it's not worth the hassle'
  • Bus company First is investigating the incident on September 8

more

Couple singing Peppa Pig tune to toddler 'forced off bus after complaints they were being racist' because it goes against Muslim pork ban* | Daily Mail Online

Colpy
Islam’s horrors: Unchanged for 100 years

Tecumsehsbones
Let us know when they flash-fry two cities, and slow-roast two more.

Colpy
Moroccan Soccer Fans Root for ISIS - YouTube

Moderate Muslim soccer fans.

Naw.....we aren't at war with Islam.......

I guess someone should have told the Muslims.

Colpy
Al-Jazeera Wafa Sultan discussion on Muslim belief and clash of civilizations. - YouTube