Fed up with Islam Yet???

petros
It must be true the Christians are pigs and the Blessed Virgin Mary really was a wh0re as Jewish texts proclaim? If you're going to take Muzzie Hadiths at face value the same MUST be done with Talmudic texts. No?

MHz
As a create work project Canada should do the same. Toronto needs a new skyline, tell everybody about a new goldrush out west and by the time they get back they have a parking lot full of rubble in which to use as a base material. Be a good deal if it was them putting the city back togeter but the workers will be from Winnipeg as it is their work project and not Ontario s. I'm sure nobody will find fault with that logic right Sleeper?

Military occupation where the IFD is the protection for the Israeli contractors begin a reconstruction that is in Israel based on a 20 year period where 19.5 years is the planning stage and 6 months in which something actually gets moved across the border. The goods that will go in are what Israel is taking to the landfill and the new European goods are transferred into Jewish places that are being built at the same time, for free.

Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

It must be true the Christians are pigs and the Blessed Virgin Mary really was a wh0re as Jewish texts proclaim? If you're going to take Muzzie Hadiths at face value the same MUST be done with Talmudic texts. No?

Yes, it is the RCC who isn't correcting the falsehoods about the roots of the Church. Mary Madelene is said to be a ***** who Jesus loved. The Mary that Jesus loved was Mary of Bethany and she was a Disciple of John the Baptist when she and Jesus met so she was a Priest (daughter of Aaron)for all intensive purposes, if they let 'mistakes' like that slide they are part of the problem and should be treated as such, like losing that tax exempt status and take away the deductions the flock makes at the same time. Hit them in the wallet, it is the only corrective measure the West understands.
Last edited by MHz; Sep 17th, 2014 at 01:46 PM..

petros
The BVM is Jesus' mom not his girlfriend.

MHz
The Beloved Disciple was also a virgin and she was named Mary. She certainly was closer to Jesus than his Mom after he fell in love with her. At the cross Jesus gave the BD authority over his mother in that she should care for her until death, which she would have with loving kindness. The BD is also the author of Revelation and the Gospel of John (the Baptist) so she is the head of the RCC as she was given even more information than Peter about the Kingdom of God. The RCC has gotten most things backwards why would you think they have the right Mary? That would ruin their 'men only' club if you are looking for a valid reason. That gives the Christians 5 books which are the teaching of 'the Wife' to 'the Children'. Mary of Bethany is the wife in the verses below in case you doubt what I'm promoting. The first verse is her impending resurrection from the grave. On the day the 7th trump sounds the 2 witnesses are resurrected and then in the next few hours all sinners in the world die. Then Mary is the first of the Re:20:4 list to be resurrected, even before Jesus's mother, that is what the last reference is for.

Re:19:7:
Let us be glad and rejoice,
and give honour to him:
for the marriage of the Lamb is come,
and his wife hath made herself ready.

Re:21:9:
And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues,
and talked with me,
saying,
Come hither,
I will shew thee the bride,
the Lamb's wife.

Mary is then taken to a high mountain where she and Christ watch New Jerusalem descent to the new earth and when the gates open Adam and Eve will be the first to come out and then the rest of their children will follow and the Ge:2 version of creation will take place, again.

Ge:2:24:
Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother,
and shall cleave unto his wife:
and they shall be one flesh.

The false Christian version of Jesus falling for a hooker compared to a female Priest falling in love with Him allows the NT writings to be dismissed. Those books under the other light would have Daniel reading them and understanding each and every word as coming from the same God he prayed to. Jews will even admit the 1611KJV is an authentic translation and as such knowledge is available, they just don't like it when a Gentile starts explaining their own book to them. The lack of a comeback argument is the 'signal' that they don't have an argument against a certain understanding.

God can fuk up man's plans just by one passover being celebrated on the wrong day just happens to miss the day something important started as far as prophecy goes. When men try to play god they always start at the 'let's make things worse first' rather than saying things are already at their worst what can be done to lessen that when we know we can never provide a 'cure' for all the ills.

JLM
If you asked if we're fed up with ISIS yet, the correct answer would be identical! -

Corduroy
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

If you asked if we're fed up with ISIS yet, the correct answer would be identical! -

"Are you fed up with ISIS yet?"

"Identical!"

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

"Are you fed up with ISIS yet?"

Yeah, I'm not particularly big on beheading innocent people!

Grievous
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

German Muslim community announces protest against extremism | News | DW.DE | 16.09.2014

Makes for great PR for the most murderous group of people in the history of man.

Corduroy
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Yeah, I'm not particularly big on beheading innocent people!

How about dropping bombs on them?

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

How about dropping bombs on them?

That wouldn't be a big improvement. -

Colpy
+1

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Sounds like the mission plan for our "action" against DOUCHE.

Probably coz Obama's a Muslim.

petros

Is this where I C&P a whole pile of of Talmudic Laws?

Baba Mezia 114a-114b. Only Jews are human ("Only ye are designated men")

Colpy
+2

Is this where I C&P a whole pile of of Talmudic Laws?

Baba Mezia 114a-114b. Only Jews are human ("Only ye are designated men")

Funny, I don't see the Jews beheading Christian children.

Funny, I don't see the Jews murdering women for imagined crimes.

Funny, I don't see the Jews flying planes into office towers in New York.

Funny, the Jews have contributed much more to the welfare of all mankind than their actual population would indicate...........what has Islam done for us in the last 500 years??

Pull your head out of your ****.

petros
Funny funny funny.

Sanhedrin 55b . A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).

Sanhedrin 54b . A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b . "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing

gerryh
+1

Funny, the Jews have contributed much more to the welfare of all mankind than their actual population would indicate...........what has Islam done for us in the last 500 years??

Obviously, you haven't been paying attention. ALL of this bullshyte is the Jews fault. 911 - Jews did it. ISIS - Jewish organized, trained, and run. It's ALL about the Jews. Catch up will ya.

petros
+1
Menahoth 43b-44a . A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a Gentile, a woman or a slave. *

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a Gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. Gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews, Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Non-Jewish Children Sub-Human, Yebamoth 98a. All Gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b . Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Abodah Zarah 67b . "The vessels of Gentiles, do they not impart a worsened flavor to the food cooked in them?"

Tecumsehsbones
+2

Menahoth 43b-44a . A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a Gentile, a woman or a slave. *

The full text is:

Thanks and praise to YHWH, who has not seen fit to make me a Gentile.
Thanks and praise to YHWH, who has not seen fit to make me a slave.
Thanks and praise to YHWH, who has not seen fit to make me a woman, coz this beard'd look real silly if He did.

petros
Do you enjoy sex with cows?

Tecumsehsbones
+1

Do you enjoy sex with cows?

Sheep are more fun. Cows are too demanding.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Sheep are more fun. Cows are too demanding.

Do the male only buses have a stop alongside a pasture? That would be sweet. Not the sex thing but men only buses. When can the rest of us have men only buses or is that just for specific areas of the USA and specific people where men and women aren't equal?

Tecumsehsbones
+1

Do the male only buses have a stop alongside a pasture? That would be sweet. Not the sex thing but men only buses. When can the rest of us have men only buses or is that just for specific areas of the USA and specific people where men and women aren't equal?

Hey, petros! MHz has hacked your password and he's posting under your name!

petros
MHZ would be up for the pasture stop more than a male only bus.

That sounds like a good reason to stone little girls.

MHz
+1

So they have magic bombs that kill only Muslims?
How Gaza‚€™s Christians View the Hamas-Israeli Conflict | Christianity Today

Gaza, how many of the 330,000 that you say Israel has killed were women and kids, 300,000 innocents would be about right. Real fuking moral alright. No wonder they got their asses booted out where ever they went, even their own God has disowned them, can get much more despised than that.

13-Story Gaza Building Leveled In Unprecedented Attack - YouTube

The disturbing part is that the camera was pre-focused on the building so the one doing the filming was an Israeli collaborator. Wanton destruction. Unlike NY Israel gets to make $7B in reconstruction products. Unlike NY I'll bet there was no. get away, the building will be coming down.

A lot less than the Jewish bankers. All you are doing is showing that they are greedy beyond belief.

Pull your *** out of your head.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Pull your *** out of your head.

Bazinga!

MHz
I hope it had the opposite reaction in Colpy.

Colpy
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Gaza, how many of the 330,000 that you say Israel has killed were women and kids, 300,000 innocents would be about right. Real fuking moral alright. No wonder they got their asses booted out where ever they went, even their own God has disowned them, can get much more despised than that.

WTF are you talking about??

I NEVER said any such thing.

Take your medication.

CDNBear
+2

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a Gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. Gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews, Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Non-Jewish Children Sub-Human, Yebamoth 98a. All Gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b . Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Abodah Zarah 67b . "The vessels of Gentiles, do they not impart a worsened flavor to the food cooked in them?"

Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

The full text is:

Thanks and praise to YHWH, who has not seen fit to make me a Gentile.
Thanks and praise to YHWH, who has not seen fit to make me a slave.
Thanks and praise to YHWH, who has not seen fit to make me a woman, coz this beard'd look real silly if He did.

What you two seem to ignore is, while that may be written, there is no country that has made it legal...

Unlike Sharia.

Carry on.
Last edited by CDNBear; Sep 20th, 2014 at 04:44 PM..

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

What you two seem to ignore is, while that may be written, there is no country that has made it legal...

Unlike Sharia.

Carry on.

Religious law needs a court? Carry on.....

MHz

WTF are you talking about??

I NEVER said any such thing.

Take your medication.

;1980066]

[/QUOTE]
.3% of 11,000,000 is what number Colpy? 11,000,000 x 0.03 = ??? Only 330,000??