Fed up with Islam Yet???


Locutus
#1471
Jolly Old England: "You're walkin through a Muslim area dressed as a Fag mate...get out of here you bloody Fag"

'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes attempt to control London streets - The Commentator
 
CDNBear
+1
#1472
Wow, who knew the Muzzies would take over for the skin heads.
 
Locutus
+1
#1473
via bcf

You mean they weren't being sincere?



East London Mosque condemns homophobia, yet advertised four anti-gay speakers last month alone



The East London Mosque . I wonder what else we can find out about it.



Check each word linked above.


East London Mosque condemns homophobia, yet advertised four anti-gay speakers last month alone | Vlad Tepes
 
Colpy
+3
#1474
Something a little different:

Moderate Muslims show courage speaking out against extremists | Columnists | Opinion | Toronto Sun
 
Colpy
+3
#1475
1 in 4 Swedish Women Will Be Raped as Sexual Assaults Increase 500%

Quote:

With Muslims represented in as many as 77 percent of the rape cases and a major increase in rape cases paralleling a major increase in Muslim immigration, the wages of Muslim immigration are proving to be a sexual assault epidemic by a misogynistic ideology.


The statistics are skewed by urban centers where the Islamic colonists cluster. In Stockholm this summer there was an average of 5 rapes a day. Stockholm has gone from a Swedish city to a city that is one-third immigrant and is between a fifth and a quarter Muslim.


Sweden, like the rest of the West, will have to come to terms with the fact that it can either have female equality or Muslim immigration. It cannot have both.

 
petros
+1
#1476
When does Calgary go Sharia? The Muzzie Mayor must be running that city into the ground making radical changes to how things are run?

Does he refuse to do gay marriages? Pulled any permits for K of C bingos? Told the Stamps cheerleaders to wear pants?

I guess only time will tell eh?
 
earth_as_one
+1 / -1
#1477
Based on the wording, you could attribute the increase in rape due to white men raping brown women... As the rape cases involve Muslims apparently, but it doesn't say whether the Muslims are victims or assailants.

But this latest smear de jour against Muslims which is currently all the rage on all the Islamaphobic hate sites about brown guys raping white women are deliberately misleading (no surprise).

The number of rape cases in Sweden increased because of changes to the law defining what is rape (many degrees of rape), and how rape is reported. Islamaphobic propagandists also are cherry picking the data and ignoring data that doesn't support their claims.

Islamophobia Watch - Documenting anti Muslim bigotry - Pat Condell claims all rapists in Oslo are 'Muslim*immigrants'

Debunking the atheist/racist Muslim rape lie in Sweden itsnobody
 
petros
+2
#1478
Sometimes this forum has the same content as Stormfront.
 
taxslave
+1
#1479
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_one View Post

Based on the wording, you could attribute the increase in rape due to white men raping brown women... As the rape cases involve Muslims apparently, but it doesn't say whether the Muslims are victims or assailants.

But this latest smear de jour against Muslims which is currently all the rage on all the Islamaphobic hate sites about brown guys raping white women are deliberately misleading (no surprise).

The number of rape cases in Sweden increased because of changes to the law defining what is rape (many degrees of rape), and how rape is reported. Islamaphobic propagandists also are cherry picking the data and ignoring data that doesn't support their claims.

Islamophobia Watch - Documenting anti Muslim bigotry - Pat Condell claims all rapists in Oslo are 'Muslim*immigrants'

Debunking the atheist/racist Muslim rape lie in Sweden itsnobody

Brought to you by the expert at cherry picking data.
 
Colpy
+3
#1480
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_one View Post

Based on the wording, you could attribute the increase in rape due to white men raping brown women... As the rape cases involve Muslims apparently, but it doesn't say whether the Muslims are victims or assailants.

But this latest smear de jour against Muslims which is currently all the rage on all the Islamaphobic hate sites about brown guys raping white women are deliberately misleading (no surprise).

The number of rape cases in Sweden increased because of changes to the law defining what is rape (many degrees of rape), and how rape is reported. Islamaphobic propagandists also are cherry picking the data and ignoring data that doesn't support their claims.

Islamophobia Watch - Documenting anti Muslim bigotry - Pat Condell claims all rapists in Oslo are 'Muslim*immigrants'

Debunking the atheist/racist Muslim rape lie in Sweden itsnobody

You can't be serious.

The first link tackles Pat Condell for overstating the problem, which, if he said "All rapes in Oslo were done by Muslims", is absolutely true....he did overstate the case, that is obviously ridiculous. But even the police report admits (hesitantly) that "immigrants" are very much disproportionately charged with rape.

The second link is worse. It takes you to a site in which the author is not even coherent....in no way does he logically deal with the statistics at hand, and in the end blames the Swedes for being Nazis.......this guy badly needs medication.

You will have to do a LOT better than that.
 
earth_as_one
#1481
Cut to the chase...

Changes to Sweden's rape law broadening the definition of rape are the cause of Sweden's apparent increased rape rate.

The numbers which the Islamophobic hate site reference to make their case are regarding the number of identified rapists. Yes its true that Muslims immigrants are more likely to be identified and charged for rape than white men (based on Sweden's demographics), but not significantly more than other non-white immigrant groups (Blacks and Asians).

Rape allegations where the rapist is described as white have a relatively low identification rate relative to non-white men, suggesting police tend to investigate rape cases involving white men less vigorously than non-white men.

Muslim and non-white immigrants who are charged with rape are far less likely to be convicted than white men charged with rape, suggesting a higher false allegation rate and police bias regarding the decision to pursue an investigation against a non-white immigrant which is less likely to result in a conviction.

Muslims and non-white immigrants have only a slightly higher rate of rape conviction than would be expected based on Sweden's demographics, but that could be explained by the increased effort police to investigate and charge non-white immigrants, relative to white men.

The number of cases where a non-white immigrant was convicted of using physical force to commit rape is relatively low, since they make up a small % of Sweden's demographic. A few extra convictions last year does not indicate a trend and could be a statistical anomaly.
 
EagleSmack
+2
#1482
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_one View Post


Rape allegations where the rapist is described as white have a relatively low identification rate relative to non-white men, suggesting police tend to investigate rape cases involving white men less vigorously than non-white men.
.

OF COURSE!

If more non-whites are being charged with rape it clearly means that white men are raping just as much if not more and simply not getting charged. OF COURSE! BRILLIANT!
 
earth_as_one
+1
#1483
The fact is, when a Swedish women describes her rapist as non-white, the police are far more likely take her complaint seriously, pursue the investigation vigorously and as a result more likely to identify and charge her alleged assailant than if she describes her rapist as white. When a Swedish woman describes her rapist as a white man, the police are far less likely to pursue the investigation and identify her white assailant. As a result, white men have a much better chance of getting away with rape than non-white men.

The number of complaints against non-white men relative to white men (identified and unidentified) are only marginally higher than what would be expected given Sweden's demographics. Islamaphobic hate sites ignore this and focus on the number of identified rapists. (cherry picking the numbers)

Based on last year's forcible rape conviction numbers, immigrant Muslim men are only marginally more likely to commit rape than the rest of Sweden's male population (taking into account Sweden's demographics)... but the higher rate of identification and charges against non-white men are likely a factor in those numbers.

The number of immigrant Muslim men convicted of forcibly rape last year in Sweden is so small, that a few less convictions next year could make it look like Muslim men are far less likely to commit for rape using force.

If you want to play with numbers and stats... the number of white men convicted of rape in Sweden far out numbers non-white immigrants convicted of rape despite their lower rate of identification. (That might be explained by the fact that Sweden has far more white men than non-white immigrant men.)

How would you like to twist the numbers?

Colpy's sources are playing with the numbers to support their Islamaphobic hysteria.
Last edited by earth_as_one; Jan 30th, 2013 at 03:57 PM..
 
DaSleeper
+2
#1484
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

OF COURSE!

If more non-whites are being charged with rape it clearly means that white men are raping just as much if not more and simply not getting charged. OF COURSE! BRILLIANT!

Everyone but eao cherry picks sources to support their bigotry....and don't you forget it!!!
 
petros
+1
#1485
Quote:

Islamaphobic hysteria

Is a necessary evil?
 
EagleSmack
+2
#1486
Well it took long awhile but it is safe to say that the Middle East has entered the Dark Ages.
 
petros
+2
#1487
I liked hating the Soviets better.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#1488
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

I liked hating the Soviets better.

Me too dude.
 
Colpy
+1
#1489
Some sharia law for you....

Saudi preacher gets off light for raping, killing daughter - Region - World - Ahram Online
 
petros
#1490
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Some sharia law for you....

Saudi preacher gets off light for raping, killing daughter - Region - World - Ahram Online

Sharia law or Saudi law?
 
taxslave
#1491
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Sharia law or Saudi law?

There's a difference?
 
Spade
#1492
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

I liked hating the Soviets better.

Hey I thought the Soviets were on our side against the Austrians, Germans, Hungarians, Italians, and Japanese (the short list).
Am I a few hatreds behind?
PS
This is the 70 anniversary of the defeat of the Germans at Stalingrad (February 2, 1943).
 
petros
+1
#1493
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

There's a difference?

Hell yeah. Shop around.

Quote: Originally Posted by Spade View Post

Hey I thought the Soviets were on our side against the Austrians, Germans, Hungarians, Italians, and Japanese (the short list).
Am I a few hatreds behind?
PS
This is the 70 anniversary of the defeat of the Germans at Stalingrad (February 2, 1943).

Apparently then became evil because they didn't share their spoils of war with the other kids in the sandbox.

Fascists and Bolsheviks killing each other. I'd have paid good money to see that.
 
Spade
+1
#1494
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Hell yeah. Shop around.


Apparently then became evil because they didn't share their spoils of war with the other kids in the sandbox.

Fascists and Bolsheviks killing each other. I'd have paid good money to see that.

Not all the Fascists died as this thread is testimony.
Joan Baez - With God on Our Side (Live 1966) - YouTube
 
petros
+1
#1495
Quote: Originally Posted by Spade View Post

Not all the Fascists died as this thread is testimony.



Can't leave out the Imperialists

 
Nuggler
+1
#1496
Quote: Originally Posted by Spade View Post

Hey I thought the Soviets were on our side against the Austrians, Germans, Hungarians, Italians, and Japanese (the short list).
Am I a few hatreds behind?
PS
This is the 70 anniversary of the defeat of the Germans at Stalingrad (February 2, 1943).


Gotta love that 70th. The once proud Harrffendurferfers und Weirdmach, plodding sunken eyed through the snow with fur hats and cut up coats tied around their feet. Off to Siberia for a bit. Looked so very ****ing good on em.

Only cost the Russians ten million or so men.

There, my hate list is up to date.

Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Something a little different:

Moderate Muslims show courage speaking out against extremists | Columnists | Opinion | Toronto Sun


Leave it to the Sun to blow their own ****ing horn. Faux news north.

Any enraged muslims showed up at their front door and they'd heave her so damn fast she'd think she was an anchor.

Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Hell yeah. Shop around.


Apparently then became evil because they didn't share their spoils of war with the other kids in the sandbox.

Fascists and Bolsheviks killing each other. I'd have paid good money to see that.


I'm glad I wasn't old enough to see it up close and personal. Several on both sides got shot, eh.

Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Some sharia law for you....

Saudi preacher gets off light for raping, killing daughter - Region - World - Ahram Online


For a religion of peace and love they sure are a bunch of evil mother****ers
 
CDNBear
+2
#1497
Quote: Originally Posted by Spade View Post

Not all the Fascists died as this thread is testimony.

Good point, maybe that's why the term Islamofascist was coined.
 
Colpy
+1
#1498
Lars Man Standing, Just - By Mark Steyn - The Corner - National Review Online
 
DaSleeper
#1499
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Lars Man Standing, Just - By Mark Steyn - The Corner - National Review Online

Yep......too many journalists and also people in general, are what I like to term "Weathervanes"....they will go in the direction that popular opinion blows ...literaly..
 
Colpy
+1
#1500
Egypt
 

Similar Threads

45
What Is Islam?
by ahmadabdalrhman | Jun 9th, 2018
1
Islam in the UK
by I think not | Jan 17th, 2007