Is the Quran or the Bible understandable?

Torch light
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

This is hilarious: two grown men arguing over whose work of fiction is more real. You guys crack me up. Neither of you know the history of your books.

Moreover, you are mysterious also .. so tell us clearly about your belief, because till now you only ridicule this one and that one .. but what about your belief whether you are atheist, idolater, Satanist, Zionist, Jew, Christian, Hinduism follower, Buddhist.. so come and tell us clearly or else you are not worthy of any reply.

MHz
It is longer and more detailed than your version, as your's version is as child-like as you are at heart.
Last edited by MHz; 14 hours ago at 05:26 PM..

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

What can I say to you, and you bear such thinking and ideology .. how can I reply to you .. what words can I utter ..

Therefore, for this reason, have Europe and the West rejected the religion as a whole.. it is because of your extreme error .. and all this depending only on texts without reason or mind.

There will be nothing more than the Quran to falsify all such enthusiasm and error (which is worse than the idolatry of idolaters)

So for those who seek after the truth, read the explanation of God's words in the Quran, soora 112, which means:

[Christians said that God is three: a father, a son and a Holy Ghost; therefore, this soora was revealed in reply to them:]

Did you miss the part where I rejected the 'Christian Trinity doctrine'? (or are you stuck for a reply so you think replying like a Jew would will save your sorry ass. Do you feel safe at the moment??)

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

Moreover, you are mysterious also .. so tell us clearly about your belief, because till now you only ridicule this one and that one .. but what about your belief whether you are atheist, idolater, Satanist, Zionist, Jew, Christian, Hinduism follower, Buddhist.. so come and tell us clearly or else you are not worthy of any reply.

I'm the High Priest of Spiritual Anarchy. I have a following of one: me.

Jinentonix
Are they understandable? Sure, why not. Whether they're believable is a different story though. Whether you're Muslim, Christian or Hebrew it's all bullshit and here's why. God/Allah/Jehovah is supposed to be perfect and his/it's word is supposed to be unerring. So, how is it that the unerring words of a perfect god could be interpreted so many different ways within each religion. I'm talking sectarian differences, not the difference between the 3 religious groups. Even though Christianity and Islam borrow heavily from Judaism. Which borrows heavily form older "pagan" religions.