Why do Canadians here love the USA too much?


mrjoshua
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

History of the Loo.

It's called culture.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

A govt that decides whether they want to pay for your health care.

According to people over at Quora, universal healthcare is a great thing and a lot of Canadians approve of this too! A lot of the reasons why people over there hate the US is because it doesn't have it!

"How can the most powerful nation on Earth let a citizen die while burying his/her family in debt?"

By the way, I'm on a British site and I'm going to copy and paste your post there.
 
mrjoshua
#32
Oh hey Serryah, come on in and join in on the conversation. I bet those threads you've been visiting are not as exciting as the ones I'm posting.
 
bluebyrd35
+1
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Bluebyrd35, you sound like an interesting person, please answer this question for me: "If Americans are bad people and everywhere in the world hates them, especially in Canada and Europe, why doesn't the world unite to kill them all?"

Now you are being silly. What about we (most Canadians) do not approve of settling matters with violence? You can not teach love by beatting up your enemies. What goes around comes around Raising a child through example is better than beating that child. There are many examples trying to teach this. "Live by the sword - die by the sword." "The pen is mightier than the sword"

In the last few decades,The US has cut back on services to the poorer classes. You will occasionally hear it referred to as ' The dumbing down of America'. That is because the wealthy sent their children to private schools (after all they could afford it.) The result... those not so well got short changed..

Most problems begin this way. There is only so much poverty any population will be able to stand. And of course by the time it gets to this part there are no more reasonably able persons left to teach how to once more put a country in a place where all get their fair share.

DO you know most Americans are very generous. They will give support to a needy neighbour even if it detrimental to themselves. Something happens to their reason when they gain power. It seems that they feel since they gained a place of control they are entitled to say who benefits and who dosen't. Ergo the rich get bonuses
and the poor and middle ciasses pay for it.

So I notice how changed the face of America has become.
 
mrjoshua
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35 View Post

What about we (most Canadians) do not approve of settling matters with violence?

You settled matters with the Germans and Japanese using violence?

Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35 View Post

You can not teach love by beatting up your enemies.

Yes, you can! Germany and Japan are those evidences!

You see the reason why the Americans get to be so evil is because they know that nobody in the world is willing to stop them and thus they get emboldened! Their actions have no consequences for them any who attempt to defy them will suffer the harshest of punishments.

Now, bluebyrd35, does that seem fair to you? What if they were to turn this aggression on you?

Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35 View Post

There is only so much poverty any population will be able to stand.

Are you suggesting that the poor will revolt against their masters? That eventually they themselves will destroy their country? Not gonna happen! I've researched this too and it turns out that despite the problems they face, most of them are happy. They see poor countries and realize how worst it can get and how lucky they are to be in the US. Those who are not happy, can leave and are leaving.

Also they want to know what happens after this revolution and after witnessing so many all over the world that have turned nations into impoverish hellholes, well...

No! The only way to destroy them, is to kill them, take over their lands, divide it and everybody is happy.

Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35 View Post

And of course by the time it gets to this part there are no more reasonably able persons left to teach how to once more put a country in a place where all get their fair share.

Like communism?

Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35 View Post

DO you know most Americans are very generous.

According to Quora, they are very selfish and fat.

Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35 View Post

They will give support to a needy neighbour even if it detrimental to themselves.

I saw a video; one took place in Canada, the other in the US and Canadians were the only giving people on that video.

The American side did not share anything.

Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35 View Post

Something happens to their reason when they gain power.

Good enough reason to take this power away from them.

Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35 View Post

It seems that they feel since they gained a place of control they are entitled to say who benefits and who doesn't.

That is why they don't deserve this power. It has to be taken away from them, through force, if necessary! The longer they have this power, the more suffering it will create!

There are many good Candidates out there but for the Canadians here, they seem to suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35 View Post

So I notice how changed the face of America has become.

You sound like the people over at Quora; so whiny. In your speech, you swerve left and right, left and right, all the meanwhile, not really knowing what you want to say... just like in Quora. Are you a member there?

Just answer the Goddamn question: "Why don't Canadians and Europeans slaughter them all if they are the reason why the world is a miserable place!?"

You don't need a speech to answer that question!
 
AnnaEmber
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

It's okay to hate me Anna, you've proven this numerous times already.

When I make such threads, I always prepare myself for the onslaught. It is really strange however that non-Americans would react in such a way, compared to Americans themselves.

I can't stop you from believing what you want, but you're wrong. You have so much hatred in you, you are a victim of psychological projection. https://www.everydayhealth.com/emoti...able-emotions/
One more reason to pity you.
 
AnnaEmber
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

If a few people say it, it is a rumor but if millions if not billions of people say it, it is a fact.
Here:
Stop playing at 14:34
What Canadians think of Americans
If a few people say it, it is a rumor but if millions if not billions of people say it, it is a fact.

Then Earth really was flat and the universe revolved around it and tomatoes actually were poisonous. lmao
Get a grip idiot.

Quote:

I just want everybody to be happy, if that requires me to stop distinguishing between individuals and their nation, so be it.

Then you are bound for a lot of disappointment.

Quote:

Tell you what Anna, when they are gone and the world is still a sad miserable place, then I will get help but until I see the conclusion of my social experiment... well.
You see Anna, I just want to to know what will happen to the leftists, to the terrorists, to everyone who hates them, to Canadians and Europeans? Will they be happy after they are gone? Or will they eat their own words?
Tell you what Anna, when they are gone and the world is still a sad miserable place, then I will grow up and mature but until I see the conclusion of my social experiment... well.

I seem to have gotten you so upset you're repeating yourself. Life's tough, get over it.

Quote:

So democracy is an argumentum ad populum, a fallacious argument based on the proposition of the many?

lmao Now you've taken what I said out of context. Bad spin on what I said. Tell me, if millions of people blew Australia out of the water would that make the action right? After all, that'd be democratic, according to your thoughts.
Like I said, grow up.
 
AnnaEmber
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by mrjoshua View Post

Here, Anna, I got this for you:
If Europeans hate Americans, why doesn't Europe sever ties with America?

A link? Big deal. You do know that "street surveys" can be engineered to evoke specific answers, right?

Quote:

Believe me, itís not for the want of trying. What does America produce that any sane person would want want? Barely roadworthy pick up trucks; burgers made from cow eyes, lips, anuses, udders and hooves masquerading as 100% prime beef; ignoramuses for presidents; racist police; unwatchable TV; biased news channels; obesity; ambulance chasers; hospitals that will gladly see you die or become bankrupt if you canít afford treatment; mass shootings; pro pollution legislation; chocolate that tastes of cheese; cheese that tastes of plastic; beer thatís so disgusting it can only be drunk if cooled to the temperature if liquid nitrogen; football thatís played with hands; a film industry focused on toddlersí attention spans.

Yeah terrible, huh. You might want to watch a documentary called Dominion.

Quote:

Thankfully most Americans never travel apply for a passport, so we donít have to encounter too many in the real world.
- George Shaw, Judge, Asian Curry Awards. World Sloe Gin Champion (2015-present)
If Europeans hate Americans, why doesn't Europe sever ties with America?
He's a British man who lived in the US and that is why he's got such a disdain for them.

Sloe Gin? He should have stayed drunk.
Yeah, no Brits stay in America, huh? lol
"In the 2017 American Community Survey 1,891,234 individuals or 0.6% of the responses self-identified as British." - Wikipedia
Might as well save your Quora links for other biased asshats.
 

Similar Threads

123
I Love Canadians
by Spade | Sep 14th, 2009