Trump's AMERICA : 2018 (& world reaction )


Murphy
Conservative
#1801
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Nothing memorable?

President Bones Spurs reminded everyone there that 98% of mass shootings have happened in a place where guns are banned.

Like the place he was giving his speech from.

You are obviously jealous of his notoriety. As you age, you will find out that complainers do not contribute anything to the earth. People that get out there and do things move mountains. You, son, are a door stop.

I know it's rough being a teen, but why do you feel compelled to show off your ignorance on a daily basis? I think it's time for you to double down on your studies and learn about the planet that you abuse.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#1802
Trump borrowed to build his empire, then spent hundreds of millions in cash
Donald Trump��s vast outlay of cash, tracked through public records and totaled publicly here for the first time, provides a new window into the president��s private company, which discloses few details about its finances.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/
 
Walter
#1803
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Trump borrowed to build his empire, then spent hundreds of millions in cash
Donald Trump��s vast outlay of cash, tracked through public records and totaled publicly here for the first time, provides a new window into the president��s private company, which discloses few details about its finances.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Bezos has a real hate on for Trump.
 
Hoid
#1804
Bezos is in the top 1% of the top 1%.


Trump barely qualifies to get into the club.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#1805
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Trump borrowed to build his empire, then spent hundreds of millions in cash
Donald Trump��s vast outlay of cash, tracked through public records and totaled publicly here for the first time, provides a new window into the president��s private company, which discloses few details about its finances.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/

And what interest could you possibly have in Trump's private company?
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+2
#1806
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

And what interest could you possibly have in Trump's private company?

... or companies owned by the Mafia or the Hell's Angels? None of our business!
 
DaSleeper
#1807
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

And what interest could you possibly have in Trump's private company?

Trumpophobia man Trumpophobia






SJW hate
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2
#1808
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#1809
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I believe the god who choose Trump was mother Gaia .
 
DaSleeper
#1810
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

I believe the god who choose Trump was mother Gaia .



You can't help a guy who gets all his information from Facebook.............
 
Hoid
#1811
New furor over Trump tweet to West Virginia to not vote for Blankenship in the GOP primary.
Blankenship is another Roy Moore - a republican who could lose in an unlosable state.



https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/07/polit...nia/index.html
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#1812
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

You can't help a guy who gets all his information from Facebook.............

That's not giving much credit to all the sensible people who post intelligent stuff on F.B.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#1813
Trump to announce Iran decision ahead of deadline amid signs he��ll withdraw
President Trump said in a tweet that he will make a statement at the White House at 2 p.m. Tuesday. The announcement comes after a flurry of entreaties from European allies for Trump to reconsider his opposition to the deal, but he has continued to rail against it.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Trump really likes to create suspense and drama........with his" announcement dates and "we will see" type of comments. He really HAS turned the USG into a form of reality theater....

and after all that shmoozing from Macrontoo.
Last edited by Ocean Breeze; May 7th, 2018 at 06:55 PM..
 
Walter
#1814
Let’s hope he “nukes” the Iran debacle.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
#1815
Retired Lt. Col. Oliver North slated to become president of the NRA

Retired Marine Lt. Col. Oliver North, a central figure of the Iran-Contra affair in the 1980s, will become president of the National Rifle Association in coming weeks, the NRA announced.

North, a member of the NRA board, author, and political commentator, plans to retire from Fox News immediately to take on the role. North will take over from NRA President Pete Brownell, who is not seeking a second term.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Now there a name from the past..
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+2
#1816
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Retired Lt. Col. Oliver North slated to become president of the NRA

Retired Marine Lt. Col. Oliver North, a central figure of the Iran-Contra affair in the 1980s, will become president of the National Rifle Association in coming weeks, the NRA announced.

North, a member of the NRA board, author, and political commentator, plans to retire from Fox News immediately to take on the role. North will take over from NRA President Pete Brownell, who is not seeking a second term.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Now there a name from the past..

Trump should include Ollie North in his White House staff.

He did such a good job the last time around.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#1817
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

That's not giving much credit to all the sensible people who post intelligent stuff on F.B.

Only Sleeepy post intelligent stuff on facebook. He makes up his own memes, don't ya know.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
#1818
Primaries in four states tonight could help shape the battle for control of Congress.

Some of the polls have closed in Indiana, where Republicans are choosing a nominee to challenge Democratic Sen. Joe Donnelly.

State and federal offices are on the ballot in four states. Voters will determine the matchups for the November midterm elections, which will decide control of the U.S. House and U.S. Senate, as well as the Ohio governor��s race.

In West Virginia, the GOP has been on edge about the possibility of scandal-plagued Don Blankenship, the former coal executive, winning the Senate nomination. Republicans fear he would stand little chance against Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin III in the November general election.

In Ohio, voters were choosing the Democratic and Republican nominees for governor. Republican Gov. John Kasich is term-limited.

Two Republican incumbents in North Carolina, Reps. Walter Jones and Robert Pittenger, face spirited primary challengers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...ational&wpmk=1
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2
#1819
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#1820
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

While none of these statements require much talent to compose, determining the degree of accuracy of them takes a hell of a lot more!
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#1821
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

While none of these statements require much talent to compose, determining the degree of accuracy of them takes a hell of a lot more!

Well, 50m years of observing the train wreck call the US of Aggression and I would say that it is very accurate and can easily be proven with very little homework. I could lay it out for you but I don't have time to write an encyclopedia.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#1822
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Well, 50m years of observing the train wreck call the US of Aggression and I would say that it is very accurate and can easily be proven with very little homework. I could lay it out for you but I don't have time to write an encyclopedia.

But not here in Canada .
 
EagleSmack
#1823
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Well, 50m years of observing the train wreck call the US of Aggression and I would say that it is very accurate and can easily be proven with very little homework. I could lay it out for you but I don't have time to write an encyclopedia.


Well this post does explain Nightmare #1 on the list.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#1824
 
Tecumsehsbones
#1825
Of course you only showed a picture of a white man with Jesus.

Typical racist.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#1826
With N. Korea, Iran, Trump��s trust in gut-driven approach to global policy grows
The president has become dismissive of the warnings from establishment critics who told him he should stay in the Iran nuclear deal, keep the U.S. Embassy in Israel in Tel Aviv and tone down his bellicose language toward North Korea.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

CNN currently reporting that the Trump/KIM summit will take place in Singapore.
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#1827
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Of course you only showed a picture of a white man with Jesus.

Typical racist.

Where else would you find Jesus? ... among the sick and dying in Monrovia? What are ya? Commie?
 
Tecumsehsbones
#1828
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Where else would you find Jesus?

Outskirts of Jerusalem, maybe?

Nah, the Israeli government deported him.
 
Decapoda
#1829
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Of course you only showed a picture of a white man with Jesus.

Typical racist.

Lol...Rough day, boss?

Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Wow. Better get two juice boxes for your butthurt, cupcake.

 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#1830
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Outskirts of Jerusalem, maybe?

Nah, the Israeli government deported him.

They don't like that sort of Jew.
 

Similar Threads

5
2018 World Juniors - Buffalo
by Cannuck | Dec 23rd, 2017
13
World reaction to American election
by #juan | Nov 11th, 2006
1
England may bid to host 2018 World Cup
by Blackleaf | Jul 24th, 2006