Cheapest fully electric vehicle coming to Canada soon

MHz
You are fast (and good if it works) I'll give you that, does it also come with the parts for the engine that will allow going back to 11.0 to 1 compression and fat faces on the valve grinds?

Can I use it in diesel directly if it is fed into the storage tank through bubbling while under pressure. Be more practical to have the hot exhaust sent the gas into the vapor zone and then emissions and high mileage are easily obtained.
I suppose you have those in your pocket as well. lol

I want the one that goes on the upstream side of the meter BTW

petros
Direct port, venturi injected or CNG/petro dual system?

JamesBondo
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

70km? Wow that's a long ways. To KFC and back.

yep, one heck of a long extension cord.

MHz
I was thinking of high pressure injection and dual sparkers and variable cam that would have some cylinders get 0 fuel on the idle cycle or leaned out to 25 to 1. That also feeds the compressed air into a cylinder that is still firing, bringing it's compression up to 15 to 1.Combine that with a 'regenerative transmission' that stores the braking power for release on acceleration from a dead stop mostly. Then for you comfort buffs there is the ne spring mag that adds 3" of super soft dampening to the ride even before it hits the hub. That is still in the manual set, if you want a stiffer spring crank the nut one way, a softer spring also allows for a wider footprint on poor weather roads.

petros
+1
Spark plugs on a diesel?

lone wolf
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

This is great for Canada, the electricity is fairly cheap in Canada, in the USA the electricity is far more expensive..

In Canada I pay $57/mo, in the USA $128/mo.. same size home.

Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

yeah, but Ontario is broke.. you're subsiding your Provinces debt via taxes.

cheaper in Alberta & BC..

I hadn't noticed...

taxslave
Somewhere I seem to have missed the part about the cost of replacement batteries every couple of years.

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Somewhere I seem to have missed the part about the cost of replacement batteries every couple of years.

And the "enviro disposal fees" on those batteries

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Spark plugs on a diesel?

I thought this was a NG engine in theory?
You could have a NG system for that fuel, the ones on the market today inject propane into some part of the air intake.

Speaking of spark-plugs if you could develope a really fat spark you could invent a new steam engine where water vapor in a cylinder is instantly turned into steam.

Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Wasn't that what that mineral find in Afghanistan was supposed to solve?

The extra demand on electricity is going to hit cities that can barely handle a scorcher summer or a blizzard filled winter.

In the post apocalyptic world that car would be easy to spot. It would be the one with two guys on the roof doing the same thing the old hand-cart users did back when the RR was king.

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

I thought this was a NG engine in theory?
You could have a NG system for that fuel, the ones on the market today inject propane into some part of the air intake.

Speaking of spark-plugs if you could develope a really fat spark you could invent a new steam engine where water vapor in a cylinder is instantly turned into steam.

Wasn't that what that mineral find in Afghanistan was supposed to solve?

The extra demand on electricity is going to hit cities that can barely handle a scorcher summer or a blizzard filled winter.

NG doesn't need a spark plug in a diesel.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

In Ontario, I pay $136/mo for 920 sq ft....

Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

I hadn't noticed...

Obviously..

The future is in Hydrogen Fuel Cars..

Europe figure this out..

Hydrogen Fuel Cell Cars H2ICE Vehicles and Infrastructure

Norway HyNor Hydrogen Highway Project

Zero emissions, distance and cheap to run.

[youtube]1scZ9rMyJek[/youtube]

[youtube]_QZLKcGkA-s[/youtube]