Russian Humanoid Robot Launched in Test Flight


Wise
#1
The robot is known as Skybot F-850 or FEDOR. The weight of it is 350 pounds. FEDOR robots were developed by the Russian Foundation for Advanced Research Projects. The Russian name is also an acronym for Final Experimental Demonstration Object Research. The robot can create movements like the commander and operator of the flight. Originally it was used for rescue operations, but later its use was expanded to space operations. In April 2017, a video of FEDOR shooting guns caused some media alarm. But of course, they are not really creating a Terminator.

More here:
http://igorbnews.com/fedor.html
 
taxslave
+1
#2  Top Rated Post
This is the end of life as we know it I tells ya. Even astronauts are being replaced by computers. Help save civilization and turn off your computer.
 
MHz
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

This is the end of life as we know it I tells ya. Even astronauts are being replaced by computers. Help save civilization and turn off your computer.

Care to show everybody how that works??
 
Danbones
#4
You could ask Alex Jones ( or several million talkative Chinese folks who liked freedom) about getting turned off the computer.
 
DaSleeper
#5
One side of the political spectrum watches "The View"........ the other side watches "Alex Jones"......


I watch both sometimes when I need a good laugh!














Or read your posts............
 
MHz
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

One side of the political spectrum watches "The View"........ the other side watches "Alex Jones"......


I watch both sometimes when I need a good laugh!


Or read your posts............

Bitch,turn my back for a second and there you are trolling your ass to somebody else, for their amusement to boot.


The humanoid looking bot had to have a crane move him from spot to spot, might I suggest a spring and a 'boing' program to help in the 'moving dept'.
 
taxslave
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Care to show everybody how that works??

Certainly. I will use your computer as an example. When I turn it off nobody will care.
 
Wise
#8
"turn off computer" - I would not want to do that. Computers allow us to communicate on internet forums - this has added a lot to civilisation. Also, we should get robotic cyborg implants that actually make humans smarter.
 
MHz
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Certainly. I will use your computer as an example. When I turn it off nobody will care.

The power button is 3 ft from me, you gonna be long?? (make sure your will is in order, get sleepy to translate that for if you need help)
 
Wise
#10
 
MHz
#11
. . . . I hate it when that happens, . . . hiss.

Those updates take forever, . . . and forever, . . . la la la, . . .
Last edited by MHz; 3 days ago at 01:01 AM..